Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Crystals From the Sky [Remake] (A/O) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:59 pm
((no worries, I'll play hero))

Will was just about to pass the couple when he noticed something out of the corner of his eye, what seemed like sparks. "Excuse me, but I think something electronic on you is sparking." Will said suddenly, not really noticing that either of these people had crystals like him.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:23 pm
Kojiro floated above the city in his human form humming and playing a guitar. he floated on his back as if on a raft in a pool. He pushed himself along using his feet. He yawned as he made his hat blow off his head and blew it around him using his breath bafore placing it on the end of his guitar  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:48 pm
"No," Nightshade said, grabbing Cassie around the waist and pushing her into the bedroom. "After you, babe." She shoved her lover onto the bed and then chains formed of darkness latched onto Cassie's wrists, attaching her to the bed as Nightshade looked down at her lover, smirking. "Hope you don't mind the chains, babe."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:53 pm
"Um, if you don't mind me asking....and if you're not going to pass out again....what movie did she pick anyway?" Riley asked out of morbid curiosity as he allowed himself to be pulled along.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:05 pm
Scott tried to object before she pulled him along. Laughing inwardly, he just let her take him. As they passed three people, though, he could smell ozone produced from sparks and something else. It kinda weakened him. He shook his head to clear it and instantly created a humanoid lizard with impressive camouflage. His scales were so reflective that it could position its scales to refract light around it. It also had claws for attacking. It sat around the three, waiting for trouble to happen. Scott got rid of it's olfactory to keep it from smelling anything so as to not tire it.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:46 pm
"A mean movie," was Alex's only answer as he pouted, still dragging Riley. "A really mean one." Pretty soon he was dragging Riley into his house, blazing past his parents with only a "Hi meet my new boyfriend!" before Riley was in his room and Alex was shutting the door firmly. "There," he said with a contented smile. "Now, time to watch stuff." He got out his computer and went to Netflix. "What're we gonna watch, Riley?"

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:43 pm
Cassie looked at the chains and pulled on them, testing them before looking at Nightshade with a raised eyebrow, "Kinky, you should have told me earlier that chest over there has the BDSM stuff in it." She said indicating a chest on the other side of the bed.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:32 pm
((Sorry for not posting yesterday, clean up of the rave took a lot longer than expected.))

As he walked, sun shining down upon him, he could hear the sirens of the authorities reaching the scene of the girl's death. Shaking his head slightly, his pocket began to vibrate. Reaching in, he pulled out a flip phone. Opening it, he pressed it to his ear. "Roran."

"It's time," she stated into her phone. "But before we get started, do you know why he's having us do this?" Aimie didn't like how Reinherdt was having them destroy and attack innocent people. She had always believed him better than this. He used to have them help the poor, save the needy, and overall did good things. "It's just that lately the clientel he takes requests from are of the shady sort. It doesn't make sense."

"I don't know why you think I would know this. All I do is protect the man and do his bidding. I owe him too much to argue with him." Roran didn't necessarily enjoy doing the jobs he'd been told to do lately, but arguing with Reinherdt would be pointless. Once he set his mind to something, that was it, they either did it or died trying. End of story. "Look, even if I wanted to discuss this with him, he'd just kill me if I said the wrong thing. There's no point in fighting this, so just do it."

"What do you owe him that would keep you from talking with him?"

"I should ask you the same." Hearing a long pause, he could tell she was disheartened, something he couldn't have during this mission. It was too critical. "Look, you know that there is no point in each General knowing anything about the other's past. It's a weakness, and has been forbidden. Just do it for his sake, yeah?"

"I suppose you're right. I'll see you at the meeting point. Be careful." Hanging up the phone, she looked up at the tall building, squinting from the sun's glare off the windows. She hated to admit it, but Reinherdt's idea to use Sco's urges to their advantage was pretty smart. Wait for the authorities to be busy with yet another serial murder, and then blow up a bank.

Crossing the street, he made his way towards the First National Bank corporate building. What you're about to do is for a good cause. There's no point in fighting with your concience. Just get the job done. The sun was bright, the street busy. Reaching the bank, he crossed the street, glancing over and nodding to Aimie in the process. After crossing, he entered an alley and walked into the building from the back. Being across the street, getaway would be easier this way.

Aimie, seeing Roran's nod, entered through the front door. The 1st level was an actual bank, with the rest of the floors being offices. Instead of going to the tellers, though, she went straight for the employee elevators. Pressing the "UP" button, she noticed the security guard eyeing her. Offering an innocent smile, she felt her hand tingle as she began using her power. Making the security guard enter the elevator first, she followed right after. Upon entering, she pressed the button for the eighteenth floor, proceeding to ride all the way up.

When the doors opened, she had the security guard exit first. Following him as she made him walk, they turned a few corners, passing multiple offices and cubicles. Reaching the fifth row, they turned and went to the third cubicle. Having him stop on the far side of the opening, she entered the cubicle and sat down at the computer. Looking at the guard, she had him say "I'll wait right here with you."

"Why thank you, sir," she said cheerily. Turning to the computer, she pulled out a piece of paper. Entering the username and password that was on the paper, she logged into the bank's files. Searching for the ones she wanted, she printed them out, logged off, and stood up. Walking past the guard now, she went to the printer, and then followed him back to the elevator.

Exiting on the ground floor once more, she had the security guard walk her out. When they were both on the street, she turned, curtsied, saying "thank you," and then scurried off. Once she was a few hundred feet away, she stopped the blood flow from reaching the security guard's heart. As he crumpled over from the sudden heart attack, Aimie, released her control over him. That was the cue, hopefully Roran didn't miss it.

Keeping a close eye on the exit, Roran watched as Aimie left, and then the security guard suffered a heart attack. Sighing slightly, he straightened out. "From the land of the living, I call upon thee in the land of the dead, to unleash thy fury of thunder," he said, eyes closed. As he spoke the incantation, the energy in the air rose. Others wouldn't be capable of feeling the change, but with Roran being the one speaking the words, he could most definitly feel it. "INDIGNATION!" The final word left his lips as his eyes burst open to witness the glory. A giant, circular glyph appeared beneath the bank, covering the street. The glyph was releasing harmless light, glowing softly in the shadows of the surrounding buildings. Next, though, the energy in the air suddenly released, a giant lightning bolt piercing the bulding from above, all the way to its base, a explosion of noise and death. The building would have fallen, if there had been anything left but rubble to begin with. The bolt had destroyed the buidling and everyone in it nearly instantaneously, and the energy even harmed some of those around the buidling too.

Turning, he walked towards the opposite edge, blue wings of light appearing on his back as he did so. Walking over the edge, he descended to the ground below. Landing without making a noise, he walked far down the alley until he hit another street, and began heading home, his work for the day done.

Blaze1616

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:12 pm
Nightshade giggled. "No, I just like the chains." She kissed Cassie on the mouth. "If I need anything else I'll just make it, babe."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:23 pm
"Allright then, I am apparently at your mercy now," Cassie said as she kissed the woman back.  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:49 pm
"Not apparently, sweetie. You are at my mercy. You're my little slave-girl." After another kiss, Nightshade settled down next to Cassie. "So, you don't seem surprised at what I can do. You got one too, sweets?"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:59 pm
"Did you not notice the crystal embedded in my sternum? I was exactly hiding it while we were having sex in the park," Cassie said with a bit of surprise she figured that Nightshade just didn't want to mention it.  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:53 pm
Nightshade paused and looked, then giggled. "Ah, hell. I was kinda focused on other things at the time, sexy." She leaned down and kissed Cassie's neck, then murmured, "So what does yours do, hm?"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:38 pm
You wanna fight? Then bring it on!

User Image
~Reyna Feruri~

User Image
Reyna felt the energy blast a split second before it hit them, and managed to throw a small shield of energy of her own in front of Scott and herself. Nevertheless, they were thrown back a bit, Reyna catching Scott to keep him from falling. Looking up, she gasped when she saw that the huge building that had housed the local bank was no longer there. "What the heck?!"

User Image
Once I'm through, you'll see I've won.

Iradesca

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:39 pm
Scott sensed the attack sooner than Reyna. He was in touch with his other senses a lot more than the girl and had already created a creature to defend themselves, draining more energy than the camo-lizard. The beast was magnificent, as large as a horse and twice as muscled. A large wolf with a mane of fur running down its back and neck, gleaming metal horns shot out of its paws as claws as hell as its head as spines and horns. It was the color of fire as it roared at the building.

Scott took two stones out of his pocket and tossed them into the air. The wolf caught it and gleaming, snake-like fangs folded in between normal teeth. The beast tucked the flint in a muscled pouch under it's tongue. As it turned back towards the building, it roared again, golden eyes seething in rage. It had all of Scott's rage as well as the emotions to control it. Scott smiled slightly.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff