Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Asylum Academy [Acc/ Starting!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:02 pm
Belle, being brought up in a simple home, wasn't very used to the unexpected and she didn't know what kind of unexpected things Rhoswen meant. She didn't even get time to answer when the teacher suddenly shouted something Belle didn't understand but it only took her a split second to realize what she meant. At first, Belle hesitated, seeing the obstacles ahead form in front of her caught her off guard, she'd never seen anything like this done before in her life; For a moment, her mind froze and her body started slowing down a tiny bit, letting Rhoswen disappear over the wall. Then, suddenly her mind started working again and her heart started racing. She'd never been challenged like this in her life. Her legs pushed harder, paws hitting the ground with a soft but loud thud over and over again. She leaped over the pit and jumped ledge after ledge up the wall, disappearing over it almost as soon as she started climbing it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:24 pm
((Has anyone decided on what the campus looks like? Are the buildings ancient? Modern? Do the kids have shared rooms? If so, how many kids per room? Is the campus surrounded by mountains? A forest? All these questions may have some impact on how the game will be played. Also, are we going to have an assembly or something? sweatdrop Sorry to make this hard, but I am finding it difficult to visualize, and thus, difficult to describe, Reit's surroundings....))  

Ariemea

Dangerous Informer

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:28 pm
[I probably don't have the right to say, but I kinda see the school being in a forest area. But then again that was just what I had visualized so far.

Maybe the rooms could be like two people a room. If thats the case my two characters would be sharing a room lol]

Victor got to the top of the wall and leaps over it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:31 pm
[Since the school is supposed to be from around the Salem witch trials era, I'm going to hazard a guess that the building is stone or brickwork. However, there are still the other questions to answer.... sweatdrop ]  

Ariemea

Dangerous Informer

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:35 pm
((I don't really know. The only thing I think I have any say in what it looks like is the track and other P.E. things since Rhoswen is the teacher there and always messing around with it. But they are in England and they don't have many mountains. They have a lot of hills though. I think a lot of buildings were made out of bricks as well... Not entirely sure though... I guess I can google what buildings looked like from that time period
As for the assembly, I think we have to wait until the student council people are finished with whatever they're doing before continuing with the day))

“… people didn't seem to be able to remember
what it was like with the elves around.
Life was certainly more interesting then,”

Rhoswen had slowed down in order to concentrate on dodging the earth hands that would try to latch onto her and stop her forward movement. Her hat had once again blown off to who knows where though somehow her sunglasses stayed in their proper place despite the occasional acrobatic feat that prevented the elf from getting grabbed. Finally making it past them, she arrives at another pit, this one far larger than the previous one, that had a thin walkway of earth only wide enough for one foot that made a somewhat winding way across. There were also thin pillars that could be used if one was feeling brave and had good balance and jumping ability. Rhoswen jumps onto a pillar, this being the more direct route, and keeps going so she wouldn't lose her momentum and possibly falling as a result. Falling would not be pleasant.

“but usually because it was shorter.
And it was more colorful,
if you liked the color of blood.”
― Terry Pratchett, Lords and Ladies

“We have doomed the wolf not for what it is,
but for what we deliberately and mistakenly perceive it to be –”

Arika smiles happily after hearing she had used the correct word and that Victor would most likely help her learn. She begins to look somewhat thoughtful again as she says, "Isn't there assembly today?"

“the mythologized epitome of a savage ruthless killer –
which is, in reality, no more than a reflected image of ourself.”
― Farley Mowat, Never Cry Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:47 pm
"I believe there is. There usually if. Though it won't happen until the concil is ready" David said.

Victor smile seeing the challenge. When it comes to running alone he gets tired easy, but when it comes to agility he does much better. He had a good pace jogging and dodging anything that would try to shop him  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:47 pm
Dean stopped when he saw the obsticals and he sighed. "Gonna make me work huh?!" he yelled to his teacher as she and Belle ran by again. He then took off his boots and set them and his shirt in a safe place before he started to run. He wasn't the fastest but he did run pretty fast with his long legs. He started to climb walls and leaping over things easily like he'd done it before, and over his high school years, he has. He was then hit in the face by his teacher's hat and he laughed. He put it on and cause he was bigger, the hat stayed on snug as he moved.

Amano raised an eyebrow as he saw what happened to the track. "She's at it again." he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:56 pm
Victor paused for a short moment at the second pit before slowly crossing on the narrow strip of land. He slowly made it across nearly losing his balance just once. Then is off running again.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:02 pm
Belle jumped down from the wall and slowed to watch and observe the teacher for the next obstacle. Once she understood this one, her pace picked up as she winded and twisted through the hands, shifting back to human then lioness again in quick motions as to prevent herself from getting grabbed. It actually wasn't that hard to do, surprisingly. It slightly reminded her of when her brother and her would fight since she wasn't the kind to fight. Being faster was her only advantage against her brother and so she would twist and dive, shift, and just run. This obstacle almost got her by the tail, though, when she got distracted by Rhoswen's hat flying off. Dammit, she thought to herself, Pay attention idiot. Again, Belle watched the elf go a different way in the obstacle and decided to Brave it out and follow her atop the pillars. It wasn't until she started jumping across them that she started freaking out mentally. Heights really weren't her thing. One slip and she'd fall. Just don't look down, don't look down she repeated to herself over and over again. Her back legs were shaking slightly, making it hard for her to keep her balance and just as she went to jump again she second guessed herself and tried pulling back, but it was too late for that. She made it to the other pillar, but not enough that she could get on top of it. Luckily, her instincts took over, causing her to shift at the last minute and grab onto the ledge of it. Her heart raced as she hung there for a moment, letting out a relieved sigh before she pulled herself up and continued in her human form for the rest of the pillars. Her human form probably would've been a better idea for the pillars in the first place, seeing how small they were.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:32 pm
((Sorry for the confusion guys. Here is the details:

If you remember the description in the story line you should be able to figure these out:

-It's hidden by trees and the barrier. So therefore, yes it is surrounded by forests and hills.

-It's from the Salem Witch trail days... So It's going to look more ancient and older but a cool way at the same time.

-I never really had the dorm question when I do these roleplays. Most people I roleplay with are from another guild. Haha. We all just always put these kind of roleplays as standard dorms So yes two people a room for students. For teachers it's usually one. If the teachers are married, then two a room.

-If you want to go into more detail then I always saw the school with having:
*A core classes building. (Maths,Sciences,Histories/Geographies,English/Spanish/French Classes)
*The football, track, baseball fields all behind the gyms.
*Girl's gym in one building, Boy's gym in another, with the Auditorium next to the boy's gym.
*Agriculture building.
*The Faculty building. (With the offices, print shops, ect.)
*Then any other classes will all be in a different building. (But together)
*Girl's Dorm and Boy's Dorm are right next to each other, with the Teacher/Faculty dorm one the other side of the boy's dorm.
*Then the quad in the building of all the buildings.
**All buildings made of brick!**

-I find it hard to regulate class times. So I will, if I remember, signal a new day and just say "Today is a classes day", then you all figure that out from there.

-I will start the assembly soon. The student council just started their little meeting. It will end when the president ends it. I will try to work on the Headmistess's profile as soon as I possibly can. Which will hopefully be very soon. Then I will post in big, bold, black letters saying. "ALL STUDENTS AND FACULTY GO TO THE AUDITORIUM, LOCATED NEXT TO THE BOY'S GYM"
Or something along those lines.

-I will then give everyone time to settle in and then I will begin. It shouldn't take long. Faculty/Teachers... Sit on the stage... Students in the seats in front of the stage.

**If You have anymore questions, Ask in OOC and I will answer them in an OOC like this in the RP just in case someone else has the same question.**

Hope that clears things up. **Thank You**))  

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:37 pm
((So I was right about the buildings. I actually remembered something from school!))

“Meddle not in the affairs of dragons”

"Better she use her energy on the students than trying to get me to join in her games.", Stoirme says. She seems to think for a moment before a small smile flickers across her face. She focuses on Rhoswen as she murmurs, "Uisce, cré, bend go mbeidh mo..." Her words cause another large pit to open up in front of the elf, this one filled with water.

“for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.”

"Reáchtáil do pháistí ar siúl!", Rhoswen laughs, obviously enjoying herself since she had slipped into a more native tongue. She runs a few steps further suddenly falling into the large pool of water that had formed right in front of her. She sinks for a few moments before managing to shove aside her surprise and swim back towards the air. She winces as her head breaks the surface, the sun seeming unusually bright before she realizes that her sunglasses had finally fallen off her face. "You owe me a new pair of sunglasses, you overgrown lizard!", she yells in mock anger in Stoirme's general direction, knowing that the dragon was one of the few who would do something like this.

“We have doomed the wolf not for what it is,
but for what we deliberately and mistakenly perceive it to be –”

Arika hums softly as she looks around, not really sure how to keep the conversation going.

“the mythologized epitome of a savage ruthless killer –
which is, in reality, no more than a reflected image of ourself.”
― Farley Mowat, Never Cry Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:55 pm
Dean was surprised when he saw the pool. He slowed down and stopped at the edge wile panting. "Need some help out?" he asked with a laugh.

Amano chuckled softly as he watched. "I wish you luck when you have to face her later." he said to Stoirme.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:18 pm
Belle stopped and chuckled a little when Rhoswen fell into the pool that formed just moments ago. "You okay?" She smiled and walked over towards Dean, slightly panting though she was in her human form now. Surprisingly, Belle actually enjoyed this little challenge, though she almost fell. She really needed to get over her slight fear of heights.
She flattened out her skirt slightly, regretting wearing something so girly and breezy to run in..especially with how her little run turned out.

Jezzie had pulled Anko back by his shirt, probably royally pissing him off, but she didn't care about that right now. "look," She pointed when the track changed, creating obstacles. They both sat there and watched for a moment. Watched how Belle hesitated then bounded towards them, how she leaped over the wall and twisted and turned to get through as fast as she could. But when she almost fell, her brother didn't even hesitate to walk out there to her, which by the time he got near her they were huddled around the teacher.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:19 pm
Victor tried to slow to a stop when he reached the pool, however stumbling into the water, "Ahhh!" he yelled out. The charm that kept his voice feminine slipped just for that moment  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:34 pm
“Meddle not in the affairs of dragons”

A frown passes across her face just as quickly as her previous smile. "Hopefully she'll have forgotten about it by then."

“for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.”

"Go ahead and laugh, just remember the kind of hell I can put you through when classes start.", Rhoswen says to Dean, sticking her tongue out before swimming to the edge, grabbing a hold of Victor as she passes him. She pulls herself and the student out and shakes herself like a dog. "I need to remember to thank Stoirme for the bath. Domhain aisti athuair do chruth" The track returns to it's normal form, the pool slower to do so since it had been created by another, as she tries to wring some of the water out of her now somewhat see through shirt.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games