Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Alternate Dimension
(S) Apocalypse Time! Now with Zombies! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zombies?
  runs away from thread
  Braaains
  My characters are going to hate me...
View Results

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:40 pm
Briar sighed. "Fine then. Let's get going!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:55 pm
Dust sighed. "Well, remind me to add 'condoms' to my list of supplies to bring back..." He said to himself, slinging a backpack full of canned food over his shoulder. "I agree with Briar. Let's climb up through and make our way to the castle."  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:09 pm
She laughed and climbed to the top of the roof. "One step ahead of ya!" she called down to them.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:16 pm
Rain rolled her eyes. This was possibly the worst time for flirting. When they got to some place safe, and they created a suitable living environment, they could worry about children and such.

"The last thing we need is contraceptives. We worry about having kids I this mess, we don't try to have sex in this mess. That has to wait," she said, following Briar up. She didn't care if Blood wasn't stealthy, the more help, the better, but whatever. She'd let them lead, but she would pull her own strings later.

Serenla the Cat
Crew

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:22 pm
Dust put his M9 in the back of his pants as he began to climb up. The backpack strained him a little, but he got up with no problem. "Well, what can she say? A girl has needs." He pulled out his M9 again and began taking aim at a zombie on the nearby ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:02 pm
Fenrir hefts himself up and onto the roof. "Alright, alright. Sorry for egging her on. Let's just focus."  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:12 pm
Rain nodded, and looked at the towers high above the other buildings. Out of some of the taller buildings, she could see plumes of smoke.

"Son of a b***h... Okay, moving on... Okay, any of you live in the castle? Not work in, or visit frequently, I need someone who knows this place like the back of their hand," she said, trying to work possible plans out.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:50 pm
Spyke looks at Rain. "I know every nook and cranny there is to the castle..I lived there when i was young..and Middy knows alot of the places there too." Spyke glides from roof top to roof top  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:05 pm
((Speaking of Haven, let's wait for her to get back on before posting any more.))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:18 am
Midnight was the last one to go on the roof, and looked out over the destroyed world, fighting back the urge to cry.

She watched the group move forward a few moments before silently following, grieving inside. Her boots made no sound as she landed on the next roof, little clouds of dust stirring under her feet with every step.

She gave a little sigh, the tears brimming in her eyes and spilling over her chees unwillingly.

((*Sigh* Thank you, Epic...At least someone still cares about me on this damned sight...))  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:21 am
((I only feel that it was right. After all, I did screw up everything else in regards to keeping you in the loop))
((Oh, and forgive my Grammar-Nazi disposition, but it's site, not sight ^^))

Dust put his silenced M9 in a side holster before walking his way from Fenrir's roof to the next with fences. He could have jumped it if he hadn't have had a backpack of cans weighing him down. He pulled himself onto the next roof. "Whoo~ one down, a whole bunch to go!" He said with a lackluster monotone.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:42 am
Spyke continues gliding across the rooftops keeping track of the distance to the castle. "We should head for the closest tower then make our way inside."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:53 am
Briar follows them carefully, keeping watch for any of the infected that might have found their way around them. "Five-star plan!" she called, "And maybe we can stop for milk and cookies along the way!" She looked back to make sure everyone was okay, and she noticed that Midnight was trailing behind. She hopped over to her and was about to say something, but she saw the tears on Midnight's face and asked sincerely, "What's wrong? Are you hurt?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:14 am
((...Oh. Heh. I misspelled that, didn't I? Heh heh. I didn't proofread like I normally do...My apologies. ^^; ))

Midnight jumped, her mind snapping away from her thoughts. She looked at Briar, then quickly turned her head away, frantically wiping the tears from her white muzzle. "Y-Yeah...I'm fine." More tears only formed in the princess' eyes, and she tried to keep herself from breaking down. "Damnit, Midnight! Be strong! Don't show weakness!"  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:35 am
Briar looked her over and said, "You sure? You seem pretty down." She sayed quiet for a moment before adding, "In case you haven't noticed, we're kinda all-in now that the world's pretty much ended. I don't think you have anything to lose by telling me something that's upsetting you."  
Alternate Dimension

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff