Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Lycanthropy** Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:13 pm
"I'm worth the extra time!" she said back with a laugh. Not wanting to look wimpy, Briar took the window seat and did her best to stay centered. She thought about what it was going to feel like to be up in the sky.
She looked around the interior and smiled. She assumed that this was one of the nicer, more luxurious planes. She smiled, feeling special that she was allowed to even be around it, let alone be inside of it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:18 pm
The door to the plane closed, but S.M. and Fenikkusu hadn't yet boarded. Were they not going after all?  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:28 pm
((...?))

Fenrir took the seat next to her, "So did you bring any entertainment?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:30 pm
((You'll see))  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:31 pm
((Well what am I supposed to do?))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:32 pm
((FIRE ZE LAUREN FAUST! Or... y'know, start flying the plane?))  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:38 pm
((Alright. Whatever. So what am I supposed to do when Grim, Fenrir and Briar find out we left you two?))

Grim broadcasts over the speakers, "Please fasten your seatbelts. Don't worry about electronic devices, because I've built this plane to ignore those frequencies. And I've checked the bathrooms three times, so Sciz will not be joining us on our adventure today. ((If you've read Haven's Entrance, you'd get the joke.)) We are taking off in three, now." With that, the plane slowly lifts off the ground, and hovers out of the Hangar.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:44 pm
Without a moment's notice, what seemed to be a giant inferno dashed past the plane and took to the air. It suddenly spread wings and could be certain to be Fenikkusu.

((Unnecessary phoenix phlying phor the win.))  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:48 pm
((Phair enough.))

Grim looked out the cockpit window and saw Fenikkusu, "What are you doing out there?" he broadcasts.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:00 pm
"Just thought we'd get some fresh air, good friend!" Fenikkusu replied. S.M. was riding Fenikkusu looking as young as ever. His face was broadcasting a feeling he hadn't truly experienced in a long while.

Adventure.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:17 pm
Briar grabbed Fenrir's hand and squeezed it as tightly as she could. "Holy crap! Oh my god, we're flying! I'm in a plane and we're in the air and I'm flying!" Her heart pounded furiously, and she smiled wide, her eyes glittering with wonder. "I can't believe this! I've gotta be dreamng!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:53 pm
Fenrir began to laugh, "Uh-huh. Fly all the time huh?"

Grim laughed as well, "Hey, can't argue with that! Hey, lovebirds, you wanna ride bareback too? Cause that can be arranged."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I got another plane I'd like to try out, and it's a lot more fun than this one."  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:03 pm
"E-extra plane?" Briar asked. Normally she would have weighed her options for pros and cons, but since yesterday, she felt like she was on top of the world, invincible, and nothing could touch her.
"Let's give it a try! What've we got to lose?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:26 pm
"Alright, if you say so. Go for it Grim!" shouts Fenrir.

"Oho! I was hoping you'd say that!" Grim shouts back, giggling like a school girl. He presses a button, and a new machine launches out of the Hangar. It was hidden up until now, launching towards the Grimson.

Out the window, the machine caught up. It was a giant, mechanized serpent dragon. It had no wings, instead it had jet engines. "Meet the Grimfire! Now who is ready to jump onto its back?"

"Wait, jump? What do you mean jump?"

"How else do you expect to get on it?"  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:46 pm
Briar was stunned. Part of her loved the danger, but the other part was scared out of her mind. She turned to Fenrir and said nervously, "Um, age before beauty!" She hoped he'd go first so he could be there in case something went wrong.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff