Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Being A Servant Can Be Hard...(Reserved for Hope) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:03 pm
Honey almost had a heart attack when Damirax jumped out the window, clinging to the man for dear life and inwardly sighing in relief when they hit the ground. But he didn't even get tto catch his breath before they were off, heading into the forest. This had so better be worth it.
Hope the kind

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:12 pm
User Image
Damirax the Prince of Vampires

User Image

Perhaps a total of five minutes passed before Damirax stopped and reached the edge of what appeared to be a large town. The lights in the city were already on and the moon was beginning to come into the sky. This town's name is Dafur Town, its not a beautiful name but it certainly makes up for its other stuff."

User Image

DragonMistress07

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:48 pm
Honey lifted his head from Damirax's neck and looked around. "That is a rather strange name for a town." he replied with a frown before shaking his head. "Damirax...you can put me down now." he added, looking up at the vampire with a smile. That had been...scary as hell but a part of him enjoyed it. Itpf only just

Hope the kind

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:53 pm
User Image

User Image

"Hmmmm, maybe I'll just walk into town carrying you like this," he teased as he took a couple more steps towards the town before placing Honey on the ground. "Lets go then, do what you would have normally done when you were free."

User Image

DragonMistress07

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:00 pm
Honey went red and was about to protest when Damirax placed him down on his feet. He swayed a second before getting his bearing. "Hm. I would go look around, maybe buy something that I like, get something to eat, etc." he replied, looking at him.

Hope the kind

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:06 pm
User Image

User Image

"Whatever your heart desires, I brought enough money to handle any expense that you throw at me." He gestured Honey to go into town as he began to walk ahead of the young boy. The city was well light and appeared to ensure peace while living right next to the forest.

User Image

DragonMistress07

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:24 pm
Honey blinked before shaking his head. "You don't have to do that." he replied as they started walking. He looked into various shops, seeing what was niceaand what wasn't. "Ooh, that's pretty." he said as they passed a jewelry store, a golden, heart-shaped, bat-winged locket catching his eye. "I want to go try it on. Come on." he added, grabbing the other male by them hand and pulling him into them shop.
Hope the kind

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:28 pm
User Image

User Image

Honey had been walking around in they city for quite a bit of time before Honey stopped at a jewelry store. Damirax glanced at the item that had caught the boy's fancy. It was interesting to find that it was, more or less, a bat necklace. The next instant, he could feel Honey drag him into the store. Honey wasn't normally like this in the castle so he thought the fresh air must be making him into such a demanding little boy.

User Image

DragonMistress07

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:44 pm
Honey realized what he was doing and quickly let go of the other male, blushing darkly. "Sorry. Don't know what came over me." he said trying on the trinket and the taking a good look at himself in the mirror before him. "What do you think?" he asked Damirax after a few seconds.

Hope the kind

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:10 pm
User Image

User Image

"Maybe your unconscious is trying to tell you something," he smirked at the boy's blush. Humans would always be an interesting specimen to observe.When the lady of shop had fitted the necklace around Honey's neck Damirax had looked over some other merchandise of the store. "Why does it matter what I think of it?"

User Image

DragonMistress07

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:27 pm
Honey just stared at him. "I just want to know how it looks on me. I want your opinion but never mind." he replied with a sigh as he turned back to look at his reflection. He was slightly disappointed but inwardly shrugged it away.

Hope the kind

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:30 pm
User Image

User Image

An 'opinion' did not mean much to Damirax considering there were no need for opinions on looks. Those types of things only humans really bothered with. Vampires don't care much for looks because it was such a bothersome thing. Looks were something you needed to make yourself desirable to someone which he had no interest in doing. "If you like it, I'll buy it."

User Image

DragonMistress07

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:53 pm
Honey looked back at him as he removed the necklace, pausing in returning it to the lady. "Would you really? I mean I don't want to be a bother Damirax..." he replied in a qquiet voice, biting his lip Ashe thought about it. He really didn't like others buying him things but there was something about this locket that called out to him.
Hope the kind

(I have a plan for the locket. smile )  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:01 pm
User Image

User Image

"Of course, its not everyday you ask for something. So fill your heart up with whatever you want today." Damirax took the necklace from Honey before informing the lady that they would purchase it. The transaction for the jewelry took 10 minutes at most. It was placed within a little box before being put into a small bag. Damirax nodded in thanks to the lady before giving it to Honey.

User Image

DragonMistress07

{Okie dokie!}  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:08 pm
Honey blushed sat the statement and even more so when the lady running the store said they made such a cute couple. He watched as Damirax as he paid for the object before handing it to him. "Thank you." he replied with a smile and a brief hug and kiss before backing away, his blush even darker.
Hope the kind

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces