Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
A Tale of Fate (open/ still accepting.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What part will you take?
  Good
  Evil
  Neutral
View Results

XxC0RRUPTIONxX

Aekea Fatcat

6,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:08 pm
Robyn rolled her eyes and muttered " Idiot" under her breath and turned around to go to one of her hideouts. She was done with this nincompoop. She barely took two steps before an arrow was shot and hit Robyn suddenly. She stopped and stumbled blood already pouring from the wound. "" Great" Robyn grimaced and managed a few more steps before collapsing on the ground. She tried to look up and for a few seconds and saw her attacker. Robyn had seen her once before and she frowned. When Robyn had first run away she had stolen some of her mother's magical books full of potion recipes and apparently her mother would kill to get those back. So she had sent many assasians to go out, kill Robyn and get the books back. " Oh it's nice to know mother dear still watches over me."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:14 pm
Reaching out Taihel took the blade from the boy and turned it over in his hands several times. "It's a blade I once used on the battlefield" Taihel said simply as he stood there shifting the blade to it's hilt as he moved the wrapping on it some what to reveal indeed it was once the veteran's as the hilt held his two initials scarred into it. "It has been some time since I have seen this blade and there is only one other person that I would know to hold it" he said as a small smirk appeared on his face. "So that was your father then" he commented giving a small nod. "Tho I didn't know his last name I do know of the weapon I gave him to use" he chuckled a bit.
(Change the veteran's age to 44 please as it was originally supposed to be but hit 34 accidentally apparently. Noticed that when you said he would only be a father at 15 I was like no supposed to be 25 then looked at his age. Also why would you get an arrow shot at you?)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

XxC0RRUPTIONxX

Aekea Fatcat

6,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:16 pm
(( Well her mother wanted to kill her....... and i added more xD))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:23 pm
Artemis could smell Robyns blood the instant the arrow peirced her before he turned to see her falling. Although he wanted to leave as soon as possible to keep his contact with other people at a minimum, it wasnt in his nature to allow something like this to happen to someone. He trained his whole life to protect people under his fathers guiding hand. Even if he found this girl to be way to loud for her own good. "damn......guess i have to help."

((lol, Artemis thinks Robyn has abit of a mouth on her XD ))

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:26 pm
Jeckt smiled lightly"So you did know him"He said happily"Can you tell me what happened to him? Did he survive the war?"he asked still curious about his father and where he was  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:28 pm
Robyn's vision blurred but she shook her head and tried to stay concious. " Come on Robyn Stay awake." She slid out her knives but as she did so the pain increased and the wound opened up more " Great just great. I fight a disturbing monster thing and get shot and am bleeding to death. It's the luckiest day of my life."  

XxC0RRUPTIONxX

Aekea Fatcat

6,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:33 pm
"Hey.....dont you think those questions can wait, i dont know about you two, but i certainly know that a small problem has just occured." He motion towards Robyn before catching her as she fell. "man, you gotta be the unluckiest kid ive ever met." He gave a heavy sigh before looking around. "bloody arrow weilding assholes, to scared to face someone close up...."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:39 pm
"To help guide the fates of the people in this town and keep them safe is the only reason I acted upon your transformation boy" Taihel said as he stood there looking to Artemis for a moment his eyes glazing over as he watched Robyne. After a few moment's Taihel turned his back to the two it was not her fate to die this day tho a wound or two was fated. None of them life threatening nor worth his immediate attention he was more then capable of healing the girl once the altercation was over.

Returning his eyes back to Jeckt Tai handed him his sword back shaking his head somewhat. "I could not tell you of your father's fate in this world" Tai said taking a slow breath as he turned around to look at the girl on the ground. The one holding the girl would likely spark his tongue off at them after his words but as long as he stayed within human form the Veteran saw little need to step in the boy more then capable of taking the thugs on himself he saw.

(She never seems to want my characters help always calling him a creepy old man.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:41 pm
"Oh yeah....Ok here let me take care of her wounds"he said running quickly to her side."You find out where they are hiding."he said as he began to charge a healing spell in his hand chanting words in a forgotten tongue as a blue light grew in his hands slowly healing the wound  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:54 pm
"Ha...keeping people safe doesnt mean turning your back on a girl thats just been shot! I dont care for your reasons as to why, but most people, weither a wound is serious or not, would imediatly try to help stop the pain, or atleast try to find who did this.....but then again, i guess i have never met a fateweaver willing to do something so simple as that..." He got to his feet leaving Robyn with Jeckt before quickly leaving in search of the assailant.  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

XxC0RRUPTIONxX

Aekea Fatcat

6,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:13 pm
Robyn slowly opened her eyes and saw Artemis helping her. "Well iv'e never had luck in my life and my mother is out to kill me so... Luck has never had anything to do with me." Robyn slowly sat upwards then slumped back down. Through hazy eyes she made out Artemis and softly called to him. " They are up on the rooftops" She then passed out once more the pain radiating from the wound taking all her energy.

(( Well he doesnt have to be a jerk and just keep on talking while she got shot xD he is cold X3))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:51 pm
Artemis looked to the roof tops before quickly scaleing the walls and looking to find a figure moving quickly towards the edge of the town by the close roofs of the buildings below. "ah...found you."  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:57 pm
Cedric made it to the top of the hill that overlooked the town. His journey had been long but it would all be worth it when he opened his new shop. Finding his shop was no easy task, there were no signs that told him what street he was. Eventually, after walking for an hour, he managed to find the shop. Before he walked in he saw a not nailed to the door 'good luck' it said, Cedric just shrugged it off and walked in.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:11 am
Mimari sighed as she continued to stare at Crystal before turning away again. "like it matters.....you wouldnt know how i feel." She continued to watch the town below as a figure seemed to run across the roofs of the buildings, followed by Artemis. "This town can wait.....i no longer want it anymore."  

uki-katzugowa

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:28 pm
((I'm sorry for not posting in... A week..? Possibly a little more..? My internet was hating me and then I went to my brothers college graduation and gaia was blocked were I was staying. Can someone tell me what's going on?))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff