Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Brother Complex [FULL] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:07 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Nami nodded, rubbing her cheek against his chest while she latched her arms around his waist. "Zola, if you ever feel lonely you can always sneak in my bedroom. Being with you like this, it almost seems like a dream." She looked up at her love, the one man that could make her feel like as she did now, "You don't need to worry, the door isn't going to open and....I'll always be yours Zola." Nami found it a bit funny in the last bit of his statement, 'nasty, what did he have in mind that could scare his sisters away?
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

{წO.ff O.ur C.omplex's: წ}
maru-shadow

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:46 pm
Hope the kind

Zola felt something pain him. It was in his chest, a constricting feeling... Was it his feelings? He felt so conflicted... Was he playing his sisters? Shira, and Yuu, he loved them, but Nami... And they fact that they were of the same bloodline, that just made it worse... But...that pain...

"I love you too, Nami Hajime..."

...it loosened it's grip, just a little...

"...it hurts...I feel like a sick pervert for saying that..."  

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:05 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

She slide her body towards her face till she gave him a kiss on the cheek, "Then we can be sick perverts together Zola, my feelings won't change even if you should hate or despise me one day." Nami never wanted her brother to hate or despise her, it meant that he would move on and away from her. She really wanted her brother, only her brother since that was her relationship, but as he said those three dangerous words she could feel her heart flutter. The way he said, it almost didn't seem like he was talking to her like a sister but a.....no, she didn't want to get her hopes up but she could feel herself itching to be back in his warmth and continue to share this momement till they had to go to work.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

maru-shadow

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:25 pm
Hope the kind

"...Nami...What do I do...?" Zola muttered. "...Sure, the age thing is fine, but... W-We're siblings.. Why do I feel that way for my little sister? The littlest, I might add.. I-Is it even normal? Am I...?"  

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:36 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Nami placed her lip's onto her brother's as to stop him from speaking any further, Its never stopped siblings in the past, who's to say what were doing is wrong Zola. Do what you want to do Zola, me and my sister's have always asked so much but what do you get in return? For once, endulge yourself in something that you like or love." Nami towered over her bigger brother, watchinging his face before looking down at the rest of his body.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

maru-shadow

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:53 pm
Yutaki ► Yuu ◄ Hajime

User Image

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Yuu's dark green eyes were glued to her brother's door. She could just feel him in their with Nami, probably getting ready to fulfill her perverted fantasies. Like she was one to talk, she gritted her teeth and let her hair fall in her face. Her chest ached as she thought about it and all she could think of was hating herself afterwards. Why would she feel so much for Zola, so much for the person she had spent most of their childhood tormenting. She closed her eyes and let her head fall in her hands before she got up and went to the office she shared with her brother. She closed the door and let herself fall to the ground on her knees as she thought of him. Yuu knew Zola would hate her now that he saw how truly unstable she was, hell he officially had the right to send her away after he would see how she ct her hair. She closed her eyes tightly and felt tears sting under her lids as they slide down her cold cheeks. She sat there silently sobbing wishing she had her brother but knowing he was way to busy with that little slut.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:36 am
Hope the kind

Candice Cakes

Zola looked at the position he was in. Maybe part of this wasn't so bad. However, there was still something very bas about it. "...Nami...Don't get me wrong..." he ppeaded slightly, "...but I'm not having sex with you. That's my only rule with this sort of thing, okay?" Somehow, he felt guilt starting to overcome him. It was...Yuu? He started to feel as though he really had been neglecting her...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:26 am
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

What came out of her brother' mouth was a surprise more than anything, "Sex? What are you talking about?" Nami knew full well what the word meant but she never thought her brother would think so far in thier relationship, "It seems like your head is in the gutters Zola but I'll be happy to accept that rule." Nami giggled at her big brother's rule, if that was his only condition then she would accept it gladly since she already found the first flaw to his rule but that could wait a little longer till the time was right.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

maru-shadow

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:06 am
Yutaki ► Yuu ◄ Hajime

User Image

Yuu sat there for a while on the floor of the office and she finally stopped crying. She sniffled slightly and she got up and went over to her brother's desk. She opened his lap top and typed in the password as she began to look through all of his files. She scanned through the pictures of mom and dad and when they were all little. Yuu never kept these sort of things on her computer, hers was strictly for business and her stories, Zola's was the one for memories and fun. She let out a heavy sigh as she went through the files.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:18 am
Hope the kind

Candice Cakes

"...hehe..." Zola smiled, leaning in to kiss his sister. At least he wouldn't have to worry about them doing it, for now at least... "...Would you like to hear that lullaby? It usually puts you right to sleep." he suggested. He wanted to check on Yuu, and he didn't want Nami to get jealous.  

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:31 am
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

A lullaby was tempting but his lips were so much more, it was just like having a taste of the forbidden fruit and she was ready to eat it once she got her chance. Nami was'nnt sure if Zola knew how much of a grasp he had on his 'little' sister, her mind was wide awake as she pushed her lips onto her brothers. If she couldn't have his body, for now, then she would have his lips a clear begining to thier relationship. A relationship that would eventually lead to the one thing that she did desire, Zola.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

maru-shadow

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:29 am
Hope the kind

Zola's eyes widened. Well, it seemed she already knew what his plan B was. "...Guess not." His lips leaned onto Nami's, pressed for the third time. They lie their, in each other's arms. Zola could feel it; a warmth that he'd felt when Nami snuck in during his depression. He knew that they would keep each other safe...  

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:39 am
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Nami certainly was no expert in kissing but from the information gathered from her good friends and observing the couple within her school, she passed as a kisser even though tonight was her first kiss. She wanted her first to be with him, everything even hugs, kisses, hugging etc. As she moved as close as two people could her unprotected breasts pushed against Zola's chest as the girl slid her tongue within her brother's mouth. Certainly she would be an amateur in frech kissing but with practice the two could certainly get better.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

maru-shadow

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:01 pm
Yutaki ► Yuu ◄ Hajime

User Image

Yuu closed her brother's laptop and she looked around the office. She went to a cabinet that their father had never let them open. Zola never let her open it either, but now she thought it would be a good time to open it. She tried to but it was locked, she took a bobby pin form her hair and went to pick the lock. She smiled hearing the familiar click and she opened it, disappointed at only seeing cobwebs and then seeing a single box. She grabbed it and went to her desk opening it and looking at the documents in a bit of shock. They were all adoption papers. Yuu read the names, they were only three sets and the adopted ones were Shii, Yuu, and Nami. Her eye twitched slightly realizing it, the reason mom disappeared for months and suddenly came home with a new baby. She stood in shock for a moment at the discovery.

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:19 pm
The whole world stood still for a second. In that second, Zola realized... He was lying to himself. He wanted his sister, and right now, Nami was winning between the three of them. But now, with Yuu's discovery, everything would be blown wide open. For him, at least. He didn't know it, but the reason this feel half-natural, pretty much making out with Nami that is, was that none of them were blood related. He'd never looked in his father's box, out of respect for, as he assumed, the dead. If Nami and Shira found out, it would be open season on the columnist that they all called 'brother.'

He was oblivious to all this, as he continued to french with Nami. He honestly didn't know what he was doing either, but it was apparently working out.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff