Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**The Color Cyan** Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:45 am
((Well, since Fenrir's never met Martini, this should be interesting.))

Fenrir slips out of the room, his bladder getting the best of him. He was about to make a B-Line to the restroom when he noticed the man in the robes. His first thought was, 'Cultist!' They were still popping up occasionally, and one being at Swift's Child's birth was bad. Real bad... He draws his dagger, and places it behind his back, approaching him, "Um, excuse me, but may I ask who you are and why you're here?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:49 am
Martini gave a sigh. ANOTHER yuppie asking 'how he became a zombie' and 'ooh! Thet's new!' He shook his head. "I'm here to visit the king. I heard he was having a child today." He stood up, face to face with Fenrir. "He's a good friend of mine."

Richard gave a sigh of relief. Fenrir was here. He'd protect them. He was a good guy.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:01 am
((So, is his whole body a skeleton? Or just certain parts?))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:02 am
((Whole body. Only has one eye. It kind of looks like a glowing pearl.))  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:13 am
((Alright, thank you.))

Fenrir was stunned by the fact that he was starring at a skeleton. His senses went on high alert, every fiber of his body told him to stab him, but he held back. That eye freaked him out, but he pushed on. "I asked for your name as well. Forgive me if I'm a bit protective, but considering he's royalty, and today's a very happy day for him, I have to be careful. Just tell me your name, and I'll ask him if he knows you. Then you can see him."

((Also, don't expect anything from Dakota for the rest of the weekend, he's camping.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am
((*snicker* So, Dakota's a... *snicker* ... Camper?))

Martini changed his tired posture to a more friendly one. If he was asking for Swift's safety, he must be a friend. "My name is Martini Furetto. I've been a friend of Frost and Swift for years." He took Fenrir by the shoulder, walking around in circles around the hospital, talking to him. "Hell, I almost got married to Midnight. Ah, good times. Then, I got shot to death, and was put in the crypt. A few weeks later, I came out, a zombie craving flesh.. But eventually the flesh fell off, leaving bone, and I learned to control my cravings. Ah, good times, good times. The king and I have been through some crazy stuff. Especially controlling my brother. I'm pretty sure you've already met him. You've met Gareth, right? He goes by Blood for god knows why..."  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:53 am
((Haha! XD Yes! That's clever!))

Fenrir's mind was racing, 'Zombie? Blood's brother?' "So wait, you're Blood's Brother? Was he as much of a Jackass when he was a kid as he is now? And wait, wouldn't that make you a God as well? Or an ex-God?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:59 am
Martini laughed, patting Fenrir on the shoulder. "I like you, you're all right. Yeah, Blood's pretty much been a jackass his whole life. But, to be honest, we all have our moments. As for the godship, it's not that simple. Blood became a god because he displayed extraordinary amounts of hatred. I showed normality, so I retained my mortality. When one becomes a god, their families don't get perks as well."  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:33 am
((Ah. I was thinking it would be like the movie, Santa Clause, where the family became immortal as well.))

Fenrir looked to him with better understanding, "So how did you become a Zombie anyway? Just turned and tada? Or did something actually happen?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:19 pm
Martini chuckled. "Yeah. Apparently, I just turned without reason. I think there is one, but I haven't found it. That's why I had to leave. Try and make sense of t all, y'know?"  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:06 pm
"Ah. Makes sense. Any progress?" he asks, genuinely interested.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:37 pm
Martini sat down in a different chair on the far end of the lobby, away from Richard, Minlea, and the room where Frost and them were. "Nope. It did clear my head a lot, though. Time alone is time away from it all, y'know? But enough about me, Fenrir," He said, putting emphasis on Fenrir's name. "What's your story?"  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:22 pm
"Well, to be honest, I was a mass murderer. A blade-for-hire. But I only killed those who deserved to die. Those who were scum. I'd research them, and I'd accept or deny the contract accordingly. But one day, my usual contact told me to kill King Macafee of the Ice Kingdom. And I was stupid to believe what he said, to not research. But I grew complacent. So I accepted. They planted the evidence, and I believed them. But luckily Swift and Fenikkusu captured me and I found out that I was wrong. He offered me housing, food, and friendship. I accepted." says Fenrir, no longer ashamed of the tale.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff