Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply The ART Dept
Portraits of a drunken, cross-dressing elf (art thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:16 pm
He's close enough to being me for me to be gay for him to think somewhat similarly on things!  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:40 pm
If I knew somebody was coloring one of my pieces, I'd want to see the finished product...  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:20 pm
I am not a mind reader, and there are times when assumptions have gotten me into trouble in the past. So thus I try to avoid them when possible. Thus why I didn't post it because I honestly didn't know how he would feel about me posting it. Is it really that wrong that I was trying to consider another person's feelings into account? stressed

*posts it and then goes to beat up stupid router that keeps dying on her* User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:28 pm
No, it's not wrong. We're just letting you know that Kai would probably like to see it, since we, as artists, would like to see something like that. cat_3nodding  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:29 pm
Yes, it's completely wrong and you should be ashamed of yourself! *shakes finger at Liada*  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:31 pm
*summons a mini beasty with big teeth to bite down on TES's finger* emotion_omnomnom  

Liada Trovaras

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:37 pm
Dosib uoi'nota!! scream gonk crying
*flails around, trying to make it let go* crying

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:41 pm
xp twisted  

Liada Trovaras

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:29 am
rofl

I'm always down for collaborations whee If I make art for someone it's theirs. They can do whatever they want to it. I'm not one of those arrogant artists that think my art is a gift to the world and no one has any business with it except to think it's great. I learned a long time ago that there are better artists out there than me and those people are awesome 3nodding when I go to conventions practically all I buy is art. I spent almost $100 on a single self portrait I had an artist do for me. She was crazy awesome. She freaking only used sharpie markers. No sketch or anything. Just straight to a final product... but now I'm getting off topic.

The main point is I have an admiration for artists and what they do. I consider it a complement when someone wants to color my lines and in a way it's like giving a gift to me. So yes. Yes I like seeing how things turn out. My curiosity would kill me if someone told me they wanted to color my work and never got back to me.

This is one of most favoritest collabs: http://mc-malice.deviantart.com/art/Pink-Overdose-v2-206029716

Alice is so epic she made my colored version look like I did it with crayons. xd

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 3:52 pm
So sparkly emotion_kirakira  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:00 pm
eek So much.....pink! gonk  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:08 am
*takes time to comment on the coloring Lia did
you know for the fuss that was made User Image*
Oh Lia!
The coloring is really nice, it must be kind of neat to do your own like that.
The color tones you used are good for her I think.

*snickers*
It is fun to see collaborative works, thanks for sharing. User Image  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:21 pm
*Tiptoes in to look at all the pretties before slipping away quickly.*  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 5:03 am
And hence "pink overdose." After spending about a week coloring it I was starting to go nuts. I don't think I could mentally withstand doing something like that again... no offense Dame. @-@

I had to reject a commission today. She kept asking for color when I made it clear from the start that I couldn't do that now crying  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
The ART Dept

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games