Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle: Rooms
SongWind's Suite Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:43 pm
Devossy

Wind recognized that look on Anube's face and gave him a sympathetic chuckle, "I know, I know. But it will be little more than basic exercise for her and keep her sharp if she should actually need the skills to defend herself. Nothing more. She'll be smart with it. You'll actually have the easy parts in all of this. You mainly just have to keep her fed, keep up with her cravings, and try not to piss her off," he finished that with a teasing smile.

Blade looked up as Aten brought the cart in and jumped up long enough to give him a thankful hug before she sat back down to start putting a dent in all of the food.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:14 pm
Red Gypsy

"will try my best with all of that but the pissing her off meant be hard if I say something wrong" He said smiling, "But the food I can keep up with as while as agian thing else." He looked up tpo laugh in time to see Aten startled face as he was hugged by blade.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 6:34 pm
Red Gypsy

Joy over the baby news and the night did not last as the door opened a creak and then a smoke bomb was set off. Aten right away began cough and hacking as he went to open a window not feeling will one bit for smoke got to him and blocked his sense both his tongue and nose. He got to the widnow but failed to oepn it as he clasped and began to coke on the smoke. Anube covered his mouth and looked at blade. "Love get out of here" he said before getting up and heading to the window. Letting did he know by leaving her and getting lost in the smoke some one would sneak in hit Blade with a dart to knock her out before dragging her out before running down the hall and out to the garden.

As he got to the Window Anube opened it and started to fan the smoke out for it was not normal smoke it was made with magic to block ones senses. As the smoke slowly cleared he helped Aten to len out the widnow as he noticed a dead maid on the floor and no Blade. "Blade" Anube called out as he looked around. He found wind knocke dout and began to shack the male. "Aten once your done coughing get the boys to there room and tell them to stay in there" Anube said trying to wake Wind, "get up Blade gone and there is a maid dead in your room. We need to see who else is gone." Aten nodded still coughing as he got the boys to there room and went and grabbed some cold water to dump on wind.

((edited))  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 7:01 pm
Devossy

Wind came to with a pain-filled groan, one hand going to his head as he tried to sit up. When he started coughing from the lingering effects of the smoke, it didn't help the massive headache he was experiencing right now.

The cold water didn't help either. He held one hand up to Anube, "Help me up. You and Aten get someone in here to take care of the boys, get the maid out of here. I need help to get to Desha. He's the only one who could get rid of the effects of the smoke and take care of my head," he said carefully, making sure that each word came out right.

He felt as if his skull had been split open. When he pulled his hand away from his head, he thought he saw blood, but the blurriness of his vision didn't tell him much.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 7:11 pm
Red Gypsy

Anube helepd Wind up as Aten nodded and pointed his throat and point to the boys room and the maid. Anube jsut stood there and looked at him before he got what Aten was saying. "The smoked got deep in to your lungs and throat you lost your voice for the time being" AAnube said saying, "Stay rest and care for the boys I will wave down some of the servants and get them in here to clean up the mess." Aten smiled and coughed before heading to the boys room. He opened there window and sat beside it as he helped the young one.

"Lets get moving" Anube said to Wind as he helped him slowly out of the room and down the hall. As they got out of the hall he grabbed a maid and told her to get some help and head to Winds room. After that he could not take going slow and helped Wind on to his back to help them get o Desha's room to get help. ((exit))  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 12:34 pm
Devossy

Rebecca fallowed the servant to Wind's suit to help them out as Sebastet asked her to do. When they got to the room, she let the servant enter first as she didn't want to startle anyone in there as this was her first time meeting anyone else that was here besides, Ash, Sebastet and Dancer.

Rebecca glanced around the room reading what happened here easily with her eyes, also could still smell a bit of the smoke in the room as its smell stained the room with it. Rebecca was lead to the boys room seeing a man sitting by the window seeing him struggle a bit to breath, she guessed that was Aten. She also noticed the little boy by his side Cullen has he helped him try to relax him from all that happened. She gave the boy a warm calm smile as she knew she could sometimes calm children just by them looking at her from her Angelic side.

Rebecca let the servant explain that she was sent by Sebastet to help and I was no harm to either of them. Rebecca kept her wings close behind her not wanting to frighten either of them. Rebecca went over a side table setting down the tray and started pour out a cup of tea for Aten and set up a small plate of small treats that will help calm his nerves. She then looked over at Aten and lightly walked over to him not getting to close to make him uncomfortable and held out the cup of tea to him.

"Here this should help sooth you throat and breath the steam in a bit it will help clean the smoke out of your lungs" She says in light sweet tone, letting him know she was here to help. She wasn't sure if anyone else knew about her here, but she wasn't shy of meeting new people just hoped they didn't take her the wrong way as she always tries her best to come off friendly.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 6:21 pm
User Image

Aten was worried at first when the servants brought a strange woman in to the room but soon calmed down once told what was going on. Smiling at the boys he patted both there heads and sent them to go sit on the chairs in the room. Taking the cup he bowed his head in a thank you wishing he could say it too her. It was strange not having his voice right now but he hoped the tea helped. Taking a big whiff of the steam from it he sighed happily as it cleared his nose and seemed to be working down. Not minding how hot it was he began to sip it down slowly letting if effects work on him. He let the boys have some of the goodies for he was not hungry but more worried. As he finished the tea he looked up at Rebecca. "thank you" he squeaked out, this throat still harsh from the smoke.

Darsto_23

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 6:42 pm
Devossy

Rebecca gave Aten a warm smile seeing the tea helping, it will take a few minutes for his voice to fully come back to him though. She nodded softly and looked over at the boys seeing them enjoy her treats and seeing it helping them relax and be the kids they are.

She looks back at Aten, "Your very welcome, but it might be best not to speak for a few more minutes, the tea will help heal your throat faster if you don't speak." She says softly with a sweet calmed voice. Her long black and red feathered wings hiding behind her fluffed up a bit as she was pleased to be helping.

"I'm Rebecca by the way, I'm new here as you can tell. I've been hired by Sebastet as the new chief and help out in any way that I can" She explains introducing herself to him, seeing he has not been told about her. She softly twirled her jade ring around her finger a bit that Ash gave her as she seemed calm but deep down she couldn't help worry about him and the others.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 7:21 pm
User Image

Aten nodded and handed the cup back to her for some more tea. He was starting to feel better and was happy he could breath again like a normal person. "Aten" he said smiling as he waved a hand to one of the chairs or the bed to sit on, "it is nice to meet you." This was his first time meeting her but from what he could tell he knew he could trust Rebecca around the boys and not have to worry about them. "The others?" he asked trying not to speak much but he wanted to knew what was going on.

Darsto_23

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 8:21 pm
Devossy

Rebecca lightly took the cup walking back over to the tea to pour him some more with small warm smile as she was glad to meet him too, to get to meeet someone else in this place, she hoped to make more friends.

When she came back over to him and handed him the cup back and he asked about the others, she tried not to put a worried look on her face as she thought of them. She softly sat down on the corner of the bed seeing the boys amazed by her wings. She didn't mind if they played with them while she talked, it will help keep there minds of what she and Aten were about to talk about.

"I don't know much, just that Sebastet as gotten a group together to go get the ones who where taken. I would have gladly joined them, but Sebastet thought it would be best for me to stay here and keep everyone calm, plus it would be too dangrous for me to go where they were taken." Rebecca says softly as she looks down at her jade ring messing with it a little. Its not that she wasn't strong enough to hold her own just things about her past that would cause more trouble for everyone if she did go.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 9:33 pm
User Image

The tea was really helping as Aten kept drinking more and more of it. He could feel his lung and throat heal up and his voice coming back. Looking at Rebecca he put the cup down and took one of her hands and patted it. "They will be all right with us" he said, "Wind, Anube and any others who join will get those taken back. There good strong people but if Sebastet did not want you going that means there going some where that would risk your life. She is right though here you can help clam those who have been startled by the kidnappings." He knew that better then any one that some places where just to deadly for some races to go.

Darsto_23

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 9:46 pm
Devossy

Rebecca gives him a small smile as he took one of her hands and softly patted it, she gave his hand a small light squeeze letting him know she will be alright. "I know I have faith in them that they will bring them back." She says softly giving him a light smile. Aten was very kind and she enjoyed the kindness of people around here, it made her feel more at home here then she did back in her clan. She also could tell he was much older then she was as well, she was starting to feel like the youngest Adult here, but she didn't mind it. She like being around people that have been around longer then her, she learned great things from them if they every showed her something.

She smiles and glances at the boys behind her lightly playing with her feathers, they were adorable and its been awhile since she's been around a child. She lightly looks back at Aten, "If you wish to rest at all, I don't mind watching over the little one here for you?" She softly offered as she knows the tea helps him heal and breath better but taking that much smoke sometimes can wear out a person.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 10:47 pm
Cullen Beathan

User Image
Cullen looked to aten witch all the load noice going on outside his room. "òran-tàlaidh...dadaidh.." he said in a small voice,pointing to the other room with a worried look on his face.

User Image
Faolan Beathan

faolan was in th egarden getting soem sun and working on his walking when pounce appeared to him tripping him up. faolin swear and glared at the cat , who glared back and meowed at him then padded off back to the room. faolan sighed and fallowed the animal thinking it was time for breakfast anyway and he would get back to his working out later. he happened to have meet crisdean in the halls. togther they where maknig there way back to the were halls and to winds room when crisdena felt sick adn weak he knew somthing had entered the castle that meant harm he knew to it was centered in many points of the castle but the danger in winds room was closest he ran to the room and entered in to find things in ruin. faolin entered behind him and swear to himself what he saw he had dreamed the night before....crisdean looked around and called out to the others and asked what had happened.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 9:08 am
User Image

Aten smiled and put his cup down before he grabbed one of the treats. "So do I so lets keep that faith and help here with the best we can. " he said feeling better. As much as rest would be good he did not want to sleep. He would rest when every one got back. "No I am good I will be fine for now thank you" he said before looking at Cullen, "you have to stay in here for the maids as cleaning up the other area right now." He could hear crisdean call out and let out a whistle as a maid went to the two of them and told them what had happened before going back to cleaning.

cTheAngelofMusic

Darsto_23

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 8:54 pm
Devossy
cTheAngelofMusic

Rebecca nod softly understanding not wanting to rest right now, she might not rest till she hears some news on how things are going on getting the others. Rebecca looked at Cullen seeing him interested on whats going on in the other room, She looks over at the door as she hears someone call through the room. She didn't know who they were as she still had a lot of people to meet here, When Aten whistled to let them know there in the next room she stayed seated and looked back at Aten. "Who is that?" She asked softly

Rebecca knew from the treats that Cullen ate would soon relax him enough to want to sleep and get some rest, having a shocking day would be best for the child, but she knew the treats wouldn't effect Aten very much as he was much older then the child, it would take a lot more treats for the herbs she used to have a lot more effect on him.  
Vampire Castle: Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games