Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle: Rooms
An'desha's Suite Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:40 am
Red Gypsy

Andy smirks at his love and his hands continued to softly tease Desha's skin, "Hmm I think I might need to clam you once more in this tub first though love, your just too darn tempting right now" Andy whispered seductively in Desha ear as he then turned Desha and light pushed him back against against the tub, Andy smirks at him as he always wanted to do this and cause vampires dont really need to breath or need much air any way, this was going to be fun as Andy slowly sunk into the water kissing down Desha's body till Andy disappeared under the water and started to give his love a very pleasurable moment under the water.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:37 am
Darsto_23

Desha wasn't sure exactly what Andy intended to do until his head disappeared under the water. But he got the idea and gave a soft cry of pleasure as his breathing instantly started to increase and he had to grip at the edge of the tub to stay where he was, "Gods! Andy!" he gasped out, his eyes wide. A few moments and he cried out Andy's name again as his body shuddered from his lover's attentions. Immediately after, of course, he went totally limp and only Andy's strong arms kept him from winding up under the water with him.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:46 am
Red Gypsy

Andy smiled under the water as he could hear his lovers moans and cries as he was under the water giving him deep pleasure. He slowly appeared above the water as his hands held his lover up above the water holding him and giving im pleasured eyes softly licking his lips as he came up from the water and relaxed against the tub next to his love. "Mmm I always wanted to do that, I am glad you enjoyed it as much as I did love, now that I got my taste of desire over do you wish to get out of the tub and start thinking of more ideas for out wedding?" Andy says warmly with a sweet smile on his face as he looked at his lover with very pleased loving eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:18 pm
Darsto_23

Desha gave a breathy laugh, mostly from the shock of the treatment, "We'd better get out of here before I decide to try to return the favor," he admitted to him in complete honesty. He gave Andy's lips a quick kiss then got himself out of the tub, going for the towels and robes on shaky legs that he was certainly not going to complain of. He passed one of the robes to Andy then slid one on himself after they'd both dried off then wrapped a towel around his hair.

As they headed into the main room where the notepad of their plans so far sat on the low table in front of the couch, he couldn't help but get a thoughtful look on his face, "What do you think about asking Sasha to take over Rebecca and Valick's sessions for Dancer? She does simply the healing, though, not the talking with it. Her healing is basically a combination of mine and Dancer's, as far as I've been able to gauge it," he offered, knowing it would take one load off of Dancer's shoulders while he healed without halting the progress he'd already made with those two.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:59 pm
Red Gypsy

Andy smiles as he softly put the robe on and moved into the front room with Desha and was about to sit but then heard a knock at the door. He softly walked over and opened it and smiled as he sees Rebecca has sent there food up for them, he cold really tell she was getting this stuff down and it also looked like there was a note, he softly picked it up and moved the food in as he looked it over as he listened to his. "I think that would be a lovely idea Desha, Dancer could use some time off from everyone and my family will understand if Sasha is willing to help them. Hey Rebecca sent up food to us and says that under this little tray here is a sample of her spice cake for us to try." Andy says warmly and smiles as he moves over to his love and kisses him sweetly, "Hungry love?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:04 pm
Darsto_23

Desha had to give a soft laugh as Andy brought the tray over to set it on the low table in front of the couch, "I'm starving, actually," he said simply as he lifted the tray from the main dishes for them, finding a more simple meal for Andy and a more hearty one for himself, "We can try the cake after we finish this," he added then devoted himself to the meal. He finished it before he knew it, surprising himself with how hungry he'd been.

"We can talk to Sasha after she finishes exploring the place, as she's likely to be doing. She may decide to take on Valick and Rebecca on her own anyway," he offered then lifted the cover from the cake and had to give another soft laugh.

"It seems that our dearest Rebecca also sent samplings of frostings for us," he couldn't help but find himself delighted with the surprise and tasted them both before he could stop himself, "Mmm... Cream cheese and fudge... I can't decide which one to go with, though," he added with another soft laugh then took a bite from the cake and moaned in pleasure as he passed it on to Andy to taste, "She's a goddess in the kitchen... That cake is pure heaven," he commented, unable to help himself.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:42 pm
Red Gypsy

Andy happily ate his meal with his love glad to see him happier now, then as he finished his meal and Desha tried the cake he couldnt help smile more seeing how happy he was to the taste of his nieces cake, Andy then took a fork full of each piece to try them and he couldn't help go a bit wide eyed surprised by the taste as well. "Oh my I know Rebecca is great at cooking and her baking is alright sometimes depeneding on her mood, but when she made these, she must be in a very good mood..." Andy says softly smiling warmly and looks at his love. "I cant choose either how about both frostings? Im sure she could find a way to make it work?" Andy says softly and then thinks a moment, "I wonder what has her in such a good mood. I wondering if its Ash, I saw how those two where standing close to each other earlier and was it just me or did it look like Ash couldnt keep his eyes off Rebecca, like in...in a glowing way?" Andy asks softly as he thinks about it lightly speaking his mind.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:00 pm
Darsto_23

Desha took over the notepad and moved it to a fresh sheet as he wrote a note for Rebecca, "I'll suggest that she use the fudge frosting for covering the cake then the cream cheese for decorating it since it takes color nicely," he said as he wrote that down and put it under one of the plates on the tray, knowing she'd get it when the tray went back to the kitchen.

That done, he had to sit back and consider his response for Andy about Ash, "You have to keep something in mind about Ash, my love. He's very old and very loyal. He has served the current demon king's family for several generations. Never once, in all that time, has he found anyone that he could love. With his level of power, unless he binds himself to someone, he could literally love them to death. It was how he killed Kula back in the swamp. In order to bind himself to someone, he has to give them a demon's most precious possession: his heart. Think of it like the old 'summoning-a-demon' legend. It's not as far-fetched as you might think.

"Once a demon gives up his heart to someone, they are literally bound to that person for all of eternity and can be summoned at will by that person for any purpose. In full demonic form, a bound demon wears a collar that symbolizes that binding, a collar with a chain attached to it, much like any pet. It was how they were treated long ago in their past, as pets who did whatever they were commanded to do.

"I can see it in Ash that he does love Rebecca, in a way he's never loved anyone else. But he must weigh his heart, literally, against his service to his king. Only Lareth can tell him he can do both and he likely hasn't thought to tell him that, if he's noticed the problem at all. Give them time. At least a day or so, then go talk to him. On your own, if you can manage it. With Dancer hurt, Ash likely won't think to talk to anyone else about this. Let him think, then talk to him, as any caring uncle would do. See if you can help him through the decision he needs to make," he offered the explanation in the hope that Andy would understand and be able to help.

He knew very well that Ash could still serve Lareth as ambassador here if he bound himself to Rebecca. But if he did so, Lareth would lose his best assassin in the process...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:42 pm
Red Gypsy

Andy went to sit next to his love and wraped a soft arm around him and listened to what he had to say about Ash. He has never heard such a thing where a demon gave his heart to the one he loves, but the only demons he's met are not as old as Ash and they don't even have a heart there just pure dark. Andy smiles softly and nods, "alright I might do that and see if he would wish to speak to me about it, but if I know my niece well enough she will understand if he cannot cause of his loyalty to his king, she will accepted. She might be a little down by it but she's stronger these days and he wanted for her to wait for him she even do that too. I saw that look on her face she saw Ash again, I haven't seen her glow like that in a long time and he even makes her blush which is really hard to do to her these days." Andy says warmly and snuggles his love. "I just hope whatever happens they are both happy in the end." Andy says warmly.

"Hey do you think that dress I. Had made for her with fabric you offered shed look good in be ready tomorrow? Its Rebecca's birthday tomorrow, like the day she was really born in this world and we like to celebrate every now and then. Nothing big, just a few gifts and showing her how happy we are to have had her born to this world." Andy says warmly and smiles.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:55 pm
Darsto_23

Desha gave a small smile as he leaned into him and rested his head on his shoulder, "I have the feeling we'll be getting everything that was ordered delivered sometime tonight. Both the tailor and seamstress are very good at what they do and very fast. The seamstress already has Rebecca's measurements from when Ash had all those clothes made for her, so making the dress would have been very simple for her and will be styled in a similar way to her other outfits. It will be designed for the masked ball she's planning, but will still fit in with her new style. Knowing the seamstress as I do, she'll also have added the other things to go with the dress for the party from the shoes all the way to stuff for her hair," he stated simply, knowing he could leave Ash in Andy's hands for now.

He knew the shirts he'd ordered for Andy would be in different styles but all would look good on him.

"Now I just have to figure out what I'm going to wear for it. I've got plenty of similar styles in the closet, but nothing really fancy enough for the ball she's planning," he admitted as he set the notepad on the table then shifted back into Andy's arms.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:12 pm
Red Gypsy

Andy smiles "that's very nice her of her to set up the whole outfit for her, I am sure she is really going to enjoy it. Would you care to go back to the market place to find you something Desha? We didn't really get to look around much for our wedding stuff either to give us ideas?" Andy says softly and lightly ran his fingers through Deshas long hair enjoying the softness in his fingers.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:16 pm
Darsto_23

Desha smiled as he closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling of Andy playing with his hair, "That wounds like a wonderful idea. While I know what I'm wearing for the wedding, I have no idea about anything for the ball. So heading to the market sounds perfect right now," he said and gave him a brief kiss for the idea then had to smile, "But if we're going, we should probably get dressed," he suggested a bit impishly, unable to resist it.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:31 pm
Red Gypsy

Andy smirks at Desha "Hmmm that is true but a little sad as well, I do enjoy you naked in my arms" Andy teased as he leaned in and gave soft tender teasing kisses to Desha's neck. "But we can always enjoy our nude selves when we get back" Andy says with a smile and softly stood pulling his love to his feet with him. Then went to go get dressed knowing teasing Desha and then not continuing will work him up for wanting his touch more later.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:40 pm
Darsto_23

Desha had to laugh as he headed for his closet to get dressed, "You're a wicked man to tease me like that... But I love it," he said simply on his way through.

A few moments later, he proved his earlier words about his wardrobe when he came out wearing a pair of butter-soft leather pants tucked into matching boots that laced up to his knees with a simple vest on and a belt that held a pouch that contained a few small things to barter with and another with a few coins in it. He brushed his hair and left it loose as he headed back into the main room to wait for Andy.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:58 pm
Red Gypsy

Andy smirks at him as he made his commant about the teasing and there was more to come as Andy can't help himself. Once Andy was dressed and joined Desha in the front room wearing jean shorts that went to his knees and a purple tank that was a bit tight to show of his tone body and on the shirt a vampire smiley face on it. Andy smirks at Desha looking him up and down and puts his hands in his pockets "your are so better at dressing then I am" Andy says with a warm smile.  
Vampire Castle: Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff