Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Old Friends, Old Magik [open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 4:45 pm
Wiping a few tears from her face as she heard someone walking into the stairwell, Ama looked up when she heard X. It wasn't like him to come looking for her anymore, so she was confused to see him now. "What X?" She asked, still sniffling as she tried to desperately wipe the tears away.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 4:58 pm
X leaned on the wall looking to the floor "I came looking for you" he said even though it wasnt like him to go looking for her  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:05 pm
"Yeah right, you stopped looking at me years ago. If you couldn't even look at me, why would you bother going out of your way to come find me?" She snapped. Whether he realized it or not, X had deeply hurt her when he just stopped being around her or even talking to her. It was like he hated her, and she knew she didn't deserve it at that time, which was why she decided to run with the popular crowd. By being mean to others she could at least fabricate a reason in her head then for him suddenly hating her, though she still knew it happened long before she started being mean to others.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:32 pm
X was starting to get annoyed a bit but he didn't let it show on his face. Still not looking at her "Youre my sister I have to look for you we are family" he said even though he was hiding something from his twin.  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:53 pm
"Family!?" Ama laughed bitterly as she stood up. "Since when has that mattered these last few years?! If I went missing a week ago you wouldn't have started looking until today and only because Lexayy asked where I was!" She asked, tears streaming down her cheeks once more.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:09 pm
X knows he cant tell her the real reason he stopped talking to her either way it would crush her to know the truth. He pushed his hair to the side "You never stopped mattering to me" he said "Just everything fell apart when Lexayy Left I didnt know what to do with myself. Not having everyone hurt. I had to find a way to forget. Thats when i took up sports" he said  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:16 pm
Ama hugged her arms as she slumped in the corner again, looking down at her shoes. "It sure felt like I stopped mattering. It felt like you hated me." She murmured, tears still rolling freely down her cheeks.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:43 pm
X walked over to his sister wiped her tears "i could never hate you" he said as he moved her hair from her face  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 3:45 am
"Then why didn't you talk to me? I thought we were closer than anyone else in our group..." She cried as she wrapped her arms around his neck and buried her face in his chest. It was the first time she'd hugged him in years, and she didn't want to let go as she started shaking again, hugging him tighter now.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 1:38 pm
I wonder why it always has to hurt,
For every lesson that you have to learn.
I won’t forget what you did to me,
How you showed me things,
I wish I’d never seen.
But I was stupid,
And you broke me down,
I’ll never be the same again.

A guilty look crossed Louisa face as she kicked the ground with her foot. "I didn't...." she paused for a moment, searching for the right words to say, cause the previous ones she thought of didn't seem like the best one to use. "I want to go." she finally said, deciding now was not the best time to explain about the separating of her and the others. Forcing a bright smile on her face, she clasped her hands behind her back, rocking on the heels of her feet. "Finished all the books on the list already. I've had a lot of free time recently." After a short pause she continued of quickly, not wanting that last comment to linger in the air. "Funny enough, there are somethings I want to discuss with you, about music of course! Found some bands recently and was looking for another person's advice on them."

User Image xxxUser Image xxxUser Image xxxUser Image

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 5:36 pm
User Image
" L i f e is no f u n without a little s o u n d . "

☽☾

"You came to the right girl!" I grinned at my nerdy best friend. I hooked arms with Lou and turned towards the two guys. "X go find his sister?" I asked. Without waiting for an answer, I started walking, pulling the nerdy girl along with me, to go find the siblings. "So tell me about these bands, nyan!" I said to Lou, "I have some new bands I discovered as well; they're all pretty epic!" I giggled after my ramble about music.

☽☾

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
A l e x i a J a y y E l i z a b e t h C i p r i a n o
R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 5:43 pm
Lexayy hadn't even waited for him to open his mouth. She and Lou had already started to wander off the find the elusive sibling pair. A smile creased Aaron's lips. Lex was already chatting up as if nothing had ever changed. Seeing the pair already absorbed in their talk of books and music, he slipped his headphones back on and trailed a few feet behind the pair.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:11 pm
I wonder why it always has to hurt,
For every lesson that you have to learn.
I won’t forget what you did to me,
How you showed me things,
I wish I’d never seen.
But I was stupid,
And you broke me down,
I’ll never be the same again.

Louisa let out a small laugh as she was pulled along with her music-loving friend, easily getting herself situated with the other girl's walking pace as she continued speaking. "Well, they aren't bands located here in the U.S.A." she said, glancing towards the other girl before continuing. "A majority of them are from the UK and France. But they are really good. My favorite is the band Hurts. It's amazing, really, their music." Music was the second thing Lou enjoyed, first obviously beings books. She could talk quite a bit about certain songs, but said so song had to have some pretty darn good lyrics or a beat to make her talk about it. "Have you heard of them?"

User Image xxxUser Image xxxUser Image xxxUser Image

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:26 pm
Maverick watched this re-union of friends with amusement. Of course he kept it all hidden in his face, which only showed a grin. He was slightly behind them observing them. He was infinitely curious where this day was going to head. He had heard a term once how to describe these emotional ups and downs.. a roller coaster.. yea that was it. A roller coaster of emotions.  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:33 pm
Aaron managed to pick up on another pair of footsteps and removed one of the speakers from his ears before looking over his shoulder to see who it was. "What are you doing back there? Stalking us? They're not gonna bite you know." he joked with a small half smile as he looked back at Maverick.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games