Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Demon Realm
Erl'elee d'lil drathir lu' thac'zil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 3:15 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Cynthia had fully intended to return the favor for him, but, as usual, he managed to take her over completely during their intimate moments. So by the time he simply held her at his side and told her to sleep, she had little choice in the matter.

She pressed her head against his chest, one hand resting there as well as she closed her eyes and gave in to sleep. She relaxed now as she hadn't in a long while, knowing he was there holding her, knowing she was safe with him.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 10:39 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

"No sorry for me, more for him for he needs it" Yamille said as she let Aeriolous led her to the table. As she sat down she smiled and smelled the wine before taking a sip. It did not taste bad but she would see if she got a buzz from it. "Not bad not bad at all, now to see if it gets me drunk" she said sipping more as she watched every one dance, "I said no to him to keep him from getting hurt. Every nice guy I date end up dead or close to it."

"I am fine just feel warm and giddy" Amity said smiling as she nodded and handed her glass to him, "I would like that. I have never tasted some thing so sweet and now that I have rested I am up for some dancing again." She was not really paying attention to how much she drank and to her self she thought she only had two glasses.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 11:07 am
The male listened as she mused and spoke her thoughts aloud and when she was finished, he shook his head sadly.
"Well that is very unfortunate about your past lovers....but did he know this? And if he did....he still made the decision to like you. That has to count for something, does it not?"
Aeriolous sat back with his own wine glass and swirled it some.
"Well you have made your decision and you know its the right one. Not only for him but for you as well. Do not dwell too much on it. When he is done healing, I am sure he will seek you again and be the best companion you could ever want or need."

Baulken shook his head as she was a terrible lightweight. He put their glasses down and took her hand.
"Let's go dance then miss. Let us dance and have fun! Thats what a party is for no?"
He lead her out to dance and soon the two were dancing making an interesting sight for all to see.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 11:13 am
Hot Champion_of_justice

" He knows what happened to my last drow love...still have yet to find his body to burry it." Yamille said as she sipped more of the wine, "I hope so, if not I will just have to set him up with some one that I know will make him happy." She was not always the best match maker but she was sure she could find some one sweet and gentle for Cris. Smiling she gave a light laugh as she watched Amity dance with Baulken. Malag was purring in her small cat form as she jumped on the table with a fish in her mouth. She need a break from dancing for now.

Amity smiled and nodded as she found it funny and cute to try and dance with some one smaller then she was. She had to be careful not to step on his toes as they went around the dance floor. "you are very good at this" she said smiling  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:55 am
"Well I am sure he will eventually understand your decision. As for choosing a new partner for him....that may a bit difficult. As you can see.....we have a bunch....of...um....well elder ladies who would find him a bit too young still."

Aeriolous followed her gaze and gave a snort of laughter seeing Amity dancing somehow with Baulken the dwarf.

Baulken grinned as Amity complimented him.
"I do my best! It's rare I dance. Who'd have thought I would be this good!"
Baulkens sense of dance was odd but being inebriated does seem to make one a better dancer.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:32 pm
Hot Champion_of_Justice

As Cynthia slept with Lareth holding her, a soft green mist moved over her body briefly then faded to reveal that she was completely healed now and a soft voice moved through the room without waking them, "Fools... She needed your healing this time and you refused her... Well I will not... We need her wedded Lareth, and soon. Before the darkness comes to spread over your land. You will need her by your side then," she said softly then her presence faded from them completely, having offered her gift then left them be.

Cynthia stirred a bit, rubbing her cheek against Lareth's chest a bit before shifting to his side where she slowly stretched in that moment before her mind fully woke. Then the lack of pain registered and she sat up with a soft gasp, her hands going to where her wounds were now silvered scars, her clear green eyes wide as she tried to figure out why she'd been healed this time.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:22 pm
Lareth sighed in his sleep as a voice drifted into his dreams and he grumbled whispering to himself.
"But I need to get permission first....from the barons and from her.

Lareth scratched his butt cheek before he rolled onto his back.
""I will marry her....marry her and keep her barefoot and pregnant....mmm....yess.....

Lareth grinned in his sleep as whatever he was seeing was pleasing to the demon king.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:51 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Cynthia heard him mumbling but couldn't quite make it out as she turned to him and considered the new turn of events. She was healed. He was laying so conveniently on his back. Temptation never looked so sweet...

She bit her lip and hesitated a moment, considering whether or not it was actually a good idea. Then she simply gave in to what she wanted to do and lowered her lips to his chest and trailed them down his belly to the holy grail she was after, determined to wake him up very nicely indeed.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:56 pm
Lareth was enjoying his dream when it shifted and then he was dreaming that suddenly Cynthia was being a seductress and was going to show him who was boss in the bedroom.

He raised a brow in curiosity as he let her kiss down his naked body to a 'rising soldier' that had been called to attention just below his waist.

He never had a dream like this. It felt so real.

In reality, Cynthia was indeed kissing down his body as his body began to awaken to her machinations. He moaned in his sleep and hissed as his 'soldier' sprang to attention for her. At first it was as if it was asleep, but once it noticed it was her, it was fully awake and thickening and lengthening for her.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:08 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Cynthia grinned at the reactions to her actions and set her mouth and hands to him without warning, giving a low moan in the process. Her hair slid around them both, hiding what she was doing from view as she lead him to a shouting wake-up.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:05 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

"hey watch it some old woman do like younger men" Yamille said smiling, "they can teach those young pups some very good tricks." She knew that all to will but for now she knew Aeriolous was right. Cris need some one young or near his age. "you now of any young girls" she said jokingly. She was liking watching the dancing for it was very cute but Amity looked a bit wobbly.

"You are wonderful" Amity said smiling though she was feeling warm and a bit dizzy, "I think I am ready to sit for a bit now." The hot rush of the booze was hitting her and since she was not use to that it was making her really sick.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:10 am
Lareth awoke with a surprised gasp and moan as this was one of the best ways to wake up in his opinion.

When everything was said and done he lay there grinning.

"My my.....I certainly didn't expect to wake up like that. What a great way to do so...."

Lareth looked her over and seemed thoughtful.
"'She" came and healed you....I can see the residue of the last bit of her magic..."

Baulken grabbed her hand as she seemed unsteady.
"Aye, ye need a bit of a sit down...yer cheeks are flushed."
He chuckled as he lead her to a nearby deserted chair and had her sit.
"Wait ere....I will get you some water ok?"
The dwarf wandered off.

Aeriolous chuckled and ran a hand through his hair.
"Forgive me by saying 'old'. Didn't mean any offense, but I can see your point. What better way to get a man to do things right then by training him early?"
He remembered how he was once taught by an elder but kept it to himself.
"Young women? Hmm...there are a few in the clan....competition for their hand among the men has been fierce....though I think your friend would be better suited to seek a partner outside of the clan. Our young women who are being fought over are just stringing the guys along. I think...no, I know they enjoy the attention and gifts."  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:34 am
Hot Champion_of_justice

Cynthia frowned a bit as she sat up, licking her lips, "Who-?" she started to ask then realized who he was talking about and gave a small smile, "Ah... I don't know why she did, but I'll have to thank her later," she said simply and crawled her way up his body to give him a deep kiss before pulling up to raise one eyebrow at him, "That is... If I have something to thank her for?" she suggested, knowing full well that he'd get the idea.

She had missed their intimate play a great deal and sincerely hoped he wasn't going to turn her down now. Her teasing look went serious then as she met his eyes, "That is... Well... If you still..." she couldn't help it but hesitated to finish that sentence, finding that she didn't want to know if he didn't want her anymore.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:14 pm
Lareth could see what she was thinking and he sat up and lightly bopped her on the top of her head.
"Shame on you for thinking I didn't want you. You are mine Cynthia and no one else's....I will have to show you how wrong you are in thinking I don't want the most beautiful woman in my world by my side."
He leaned in and whispered to her before he kissed her hungrily.
"And under me withering in desire as he screams my name."
Lareth soon had her under him making her regret even saying those words she was thinking.

The guards posted outside the room who were sitting and eating could hear the two and they blushed as they spoke about things like cold showers and birds.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:42 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Lareth showed her over and over how much he still wanted her. To the point that the guards actually headed off to take cold showers. When he finally finished with her, they were both laying side by side on the bed with her gasping for air while he simply panted. She found that totally unfair but had to admit that she loved everything he did to her.

"Okay... I give in... You still want me..." she gasped out with a breathy laugh, not moving from her belly where he'd let her drop.

She would have said more but it was just then that the strange hound padded into their room and sat down to lick the blood from it's muzzle before giving a feral growl at Lareth. Cynthia simply reacted, a spell blast moving from her hand in an instant that held the beast in place, "But it looks like we won't get to enjoy the moment... That thing was made from a tree by some kind of dark energy I've never felt before... I have no idea how," she said softly as she assessed the beast with a frown from where she sat.

She could easily see the traces of death that marked the creature's aura, "It's killed on the way here... sent with the purpose of finding you..." she added and turned a confused look to him, not understanding this one bit.  
Demon Realm

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff