Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Drama In a Small Town((Need One Male// Open)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yeah sure
  No
  Maybe
View Results

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:58 pm
User Image

Who's to know if
your soul will fade at all?
The one you sold to fool the world,
You lost your self esteem along the
Way Yeah, Good god!
Your coming up with reasons,
Good God! Your dragging it out,
Good god! It's the changing of the
seasons, I feel so raped, So Follow
Me down, just Fake it!

User Image

Lissie was kind of taken aback. Vikk didn't normally act like that. He didn't talk about people like that and he didn't really get interested in gossip, he was normally very chill. He looked kind of tense right now. "Woahhhh Vikk what crawled up your skirt and bit you?" She said with a fake serious face.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:12 pm
Victor let out a bit of a laugh, it probably sounded a little cold, "Sorry, I had a crazy morning..." he said trying to force a smile. Unfortunately he couldn't even manage that. "My mom was drunk again..." he muttered. Well, it wasn't really a lie. She was drunk... all the time.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:11 pm
Ren sighed, and mindlessly copied gibberish. His attention was more-so focused on Victor and Lissie where Ren decided to pipe in when it deemed appopriate.
"Victoria and Andrew...You would think Andrew would go for someone a little more..." He glanced at Lissie when he said this. "Bodacious and feminine."
He paused, before resuming. "Victoria is pretty, I guess, and her voice is nice. But she's...weird. I've never really talked to her though," he added and turned a page in his notebook before resuming to taking notes half-heartedly.
He looked at Victor, concerned for his friend, before scratching out a line and adding a word or two. Finally, he turned back to his friends when the teacher turned around again. "And Victor. You know you could crash at my house. My dad practically lives in his office and my mother is in Italy for a fashion show. So it wouldn't be a problem for me," he offered.

Ren grew up with Victor so he'd naturally be concerned for him. The stories Victor would tell him about his mom, actually meeting the lady himself a couple times when Ren would visit Victor at his house, well, Ren knew that Victor wasn't exactly in a place to live comfortably. And to offer him a room at his own house was the least he could do.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:21 pm
User Image

Who's to know if
your soul will fade at all?
The one you sold to fool the world,
You lost your self esteem along the
Way Yeah, Good god!
Your coming up with reasons,
Good God! Your dragging it out,
Good god! It's the changing of the
seasons, I feel so raped, So Follow
Me down, just Fake it!

User Image

Lissie examined her nails, why Ren spoke. She looked up to see him glancing at her as he said the bodacious, and feminine bit. That made her smile. Even if he didn't want her, he probably thought she was hot."And why aren't I invited to this little love fest Ren? You're going to make me feel neglected." She said fake pouting, sticking her lower lip out at him.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:11 pm
Victor smiled, "That would be great" he said. Any nights away from home is a good night. He had a feeling she'd be hitting the booze a little heavy tonight. Usually these feelings were correct.

"But yeah, If not for the clothes she could easily pass as a dude... thats kinda weird..." Victor commented.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:12 am
XR0ckS_W0rldSX

Creamsicle Bunnies

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:58 pm
Ren rubbed the back of his neck and leaned forward so that elbows were on the table as he sort of chuckled. "A girl staying over at my house is dangerous, Lissie. But, if you'd like to come over to drink it up, well, who's stopping you? Better yet," he said and stood abruptly. The teacher stopped, turning around with an exhausted look. He expected nothing from Ren than to attract attention.
"Hey, just so you know, I'm having a party tonight so everyone should come. Bring drinks," he said in a loud voice, easily projecting this in the small classroom.
"Mr. Winterbourne! Sit down or I'll send you to sit out in the hall," the teacher exclaimed. Ren sat down with a coy expression before glancing at Lissie. Everyone coming over, Victor sleeping over; tonight was going to be fun.

[ This is alright, right? Progress the story, add some drama. Abigail is invited, if not only because she's in the same class, even though Ren didn't intend to.
Andrew could tell Evelyn, Ren's girlfriend, about Ren throwing a party without telling Evelyn and blah, blah, blah.
At least, that's what I intended. ]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:32 pm
[I think that makes things interesting. Though not my place to say lol]

Victoria glanced back before going back to her notes. Maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to actually go to a party. Some guys are usually trying to take her anyway. Maybe this one time it wouldn't be so bad

Victor had a smile, tonight would be quite interesting. Especially if he would be able to supply the drugs for this bash. In that instant he thought of a new name for 'love' he is going to call it Zydrate X3 instead  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:52 pm
[bump, please don't die!]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:42 pm
Bikki K
XR0ckS_W0rldSX

Creamsicle Bunnies

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:14 pm
a red sports car can been seen driving into the school parking lot, a punk rock song blaring from its stereos. after finding parking space Alicia turned down the music and took the keys from the ignition. she grabbed her book bag from the back seat, and headed off to class. when she walked in she ignored the teachers rant about her always being late and sat down next to Andrew. when she heard rens announcement, she smiled."nice a party."she thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:14 pm
[*Performing CPR on the role play]

Victor yawned as the class went on. He vaguely thought about not drinking any more energy drinks. But if he stopped then he'd be asleep in the middle of class. But then again crashing wasn't so great either. He let out a sigh before shooting a glare at Victoria. Normally he didn't mind her, but the thought that she.... he couldn't bear it. But then again... why should he be surprised? They did agree to keep their relationship a secret. Getting jealous of a plain looking girl wasn't going to help. But all the same, it hurt....

Victoria wasn't aware of Victor's hatred for him begin to grow because of a misunderstanding. In fact he wasn't aware anyone had seen what happened either. If he had known that Victor was beginning to hate him. Well, seeing as he had a crush on him for a while he didn't think he would be able to bear the thought of being hated by the guy he liked. He did sometimes wish his parents were not as stupid as they were. That he had been raised normally. Too late now though.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:39 am
(Like...omg...I like playing the dude that never gets the girl!! Please, don't let anyone take him away from me yet!!!)

(LOL!! I just seriously read the rules for the first time and saw that it's supposed to be rated 16 of age and like everyone's on about sex and drugs. Let's get wasted, guys. ...I'm not serious about that though....)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:32 am
[At this pace I don't think anyone is taking it anytime soon. Then again, why should I day?]  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:17 am
(Yeah, I kind of figured, but I was just saying. ...I'm sorry but....I kind of didn't get the second part of what you said. ....why should you 'day'?)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff