Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
ℓιƒε тιмεs [Accepting; Open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:34 pm
User Image
M O N S T E R ... How should I F E E L ?
C R E A T U R E S lie here...
Looking through the W I N D O W .
I will... Hear the V O I C E S !
I'm a G L A S S child...
I am Hannah's R E G R E T S !

a b n o r m a l
s i x t e e n
j u n i o r

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

I gulped and looked at the ground. "I beat up Aya..." I said softly, "She was being mean to David and Victor is his friend, so..." I didn't wanna tell all of what happened, so I stopped right there and looked at Victor. "I think I seriously hurt her though. She wasn't moving when... I finally stopped..." I said, fearing that I would be sent away if Aya woke and told the school administration or police or someone what happened.

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Tell me what you want to H E A R ...
Something that will light those Y E A R S ...
Sick of all the I N S I N C E R E ...
So I'm gonna give A L L ...
WWWWWWmy S E C E R E T S ...
WWWWWWWWWWWWA W A Y !!

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:44 pm
Victor's expression looks strangely dazed. "She won't remember.... it'll be like she'd be reborn as a new person... perhaps a kind person" he said coldly as if he was someone else. But then his expression went back to normal. "Well, at least it didn't seem to be fatal... Thats all that matters" he nor remembering the first thing he said. "But it would be bad if she did that... She'd be sure to tell people what happened..." he said in a worried tone before looking at David

David smirked, "I guess I'd have to say goodbye to 'normal' As if I was normal to begin with" he said. He would accept whatever fate had in store  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:46 pm
((I feel like my posts are to big))

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Cynthia resisted the urge to smirk. Jordan had walked right into her trap. "I understand completly" She sighed. "This town's nothing like California" She made sure to say it in a way that was more wistful then bragging. She did NOT want to brag to the queen bee. She looked down at the hand that wasn't being inspected and gasped softly. "You trully are amazing" She said, changing the subject while leaving 'California' hanging in the air. "You actually managed to find a decent nail salon here, I've been forced to do my own. The last woman that tried buchered them." She shook her head semi-saddly. The rest of the conversation wasn't important. She just needed Jordan intrested in her, and she could handell the rest.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Serrenedy's eyes widened. "Aya?" She turned to Alexia. "You beat up AYA!?" She was stock still and totally silent for a moment, then "GOOD NEWS...SHE'S DEAD!!! The Wiitch of the west is dead, the widkedist witch there ever was, the enemy of all of us here in Oz is DEAD" She grabbed Alexia and begun to spin her around and dance with her as she continued to belt out Wicked from thte top of her lungs.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

User ImageUser Image

Cain facepalmed. He looked over at the two and decided that he would leave that be. He turned to Victor. "So, anyway, Victor-I got some Z from a guy, he says you're the one to ask of I've got questions. Have you ever heard of Blackouts...time skips, anything?

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:47 pm
User Image
I'm a G L A S S child...

a b n o r m a l
s i x t e e n
j u n i o r

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

"Tell people what happened?" I squeaked, "No, no, no..." My breathing sped up and my heart pounded as Serrenedy tried to dance with. "I'M NOT GOING BACK!" I yelled before yanking myself from the happy girl and starting down the hall to escape from the school, escape from this Hell. 'Never ever again!!' I thought.

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
WWWWWWWWWWWWA W A Y !!

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:52 pm
"He was talking about what she was using to blackmail me" David said trying to walk Alexia down.

Victor thought for a moment. "Z shouldn't have effects like that unless you are taking too many at once. A standard dose should only last for 8, or 9 hours" he said. "Did that happen to you?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:16 pm

Cynthia resisted the urge to smirk. Jordan had walked right into her trap. "I understand completly" She sighed. "This town's nothing like California" She made sure to say it in a way that was more wistful then bragging. She did NOT want to brag to the queen bee. She looked down at the hand that wasn't being inspected and gasped softly. "You trully are amazing" She said, changing the subject while leaving 'California' hanging in the air. "You actually managed to find a decent nail salon here, I've been forced to do my own. The last woman that tried buchered them." She shook her head semi-saddly. The rest of the conversation wasn't important. She just needed Jordan intrested in her, and she could handell the rest.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Serrenedy's head cocked to the side. "Hey wait up" She called running after the girl. "What's wrong!"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageUser Image

Cain shook his head. "I've been taking micro doses to make sure it CAN'T happen. Still works alright by the way, I only get that one nightmare, but I can't figure out wherre the time goes. It's scary I don't.The body grabbed its head at once. Its brain was pounding. it started crying. The body looked around for a second or two."Oh no" Casey gasped. "Where am I?" She looked around the school. She slammed her hands to her head. "Not another time skip" She collasped cring. "What's wrong with me" She sobbed. Then, she noticed Victor. "Oh my gosh" She got back up with a sniffle. "I'm sorry, I'm Casey, I...can you tell me where I am? How I got here?" She asked, tears still in her eyes.

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:26 pm
Victor was in shock. He was sure he was talking to a male just a moment ago. He was confused when the person before him was suddenly female. "We.... We're at school.... I-I'm Victor Owen"

"Another personality... what might explain it. But should I tell him? Her? I don't know...

Unlike Victor David was at a loss for words. He was just as confused.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

She sniffled a few more times. Victor? "Oh-I've heard about you from my dealer" She sniffled a bit more. "You knew my brother Cain didn't you" She wiped the tears from her eyes as she shakily got to her feet. "I'm sorry, I...I shouldn't cry so much...Cain used to say I cried so much". Her face brightened for a moment, thinking of Cain, then darkened agian as she remebered that he was gone forever. "Hey, HEY"Casey looked to see him hovering behind Victor."On your own two feet K?" He smiled saddly and blew her a kiss on peace sign fingers before he dissapered.She nodded at the appariton only she saw, then gave a watery smile. "If you don't mind" She said, tears still weighing down her words. "How did I get here?" She asked "If you could tell me what I was talking about before I woke up, maybe it'll help me. Oh, unless...Does Z cause time skips?" She asked him

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:42 pm
Victor decided not to mention duel personalities... At least for now. "Actually we were just talking about the side effects of Z. That can happen if you take too much for once. But I have a feeling that you are actually very careful with doses, right? However its still confusing. Z shouldn't have that type of effect if you take the correct doses, or you simply don't dream. But with Z people don't sleep for more than nine hours" he explained again, but added in a few more key details.

"However, I sometimes experience things like that myself now that I think about it. People tell me I say weird things quite a bit, and I never remember it." Victor said.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:56 pm
User Image xxx User Image xxx User Image
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ xx ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ xx ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
A ℓ у s s α xxxxx S υ м м ε я lxxxx D α и ι ε ℓ s
What the hell is wrong with me? Don't fit in with anybody, how did this happen to me? Wide awake, I'm bored and I can't fall asleep, and every night is the worst night ever.

Alyssa was completely shocked by what had occurred in her Chemistry class. Half-way through the dispute, she was out of the classroom, terrified by what had happen. "What the hell is wrong with this school?!" she nearly shouted in the hallway as she walked down it, ignoring the other people in there. Nothing like this happen at her old school on the first day of school. Of course, there was last year when she learned she was adopted the night before school started.... But that was not as confusing and horrifying as this day was turning out to be.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

JORDAN!PEG!PEAK

it'sX notmyproblem X if X you X don't X see X what X i X see

Jordan raised an eyebrow, a perfectly pluck eyebrow, at the girl's mention of California. She had to admit, the girl was a bit clever when it came to catching someone's interest, and it was obvious she had done some planning or research. "The key is to not go to a nail salon in the ruddy town," Jordan responded, deciding to play along with the girl. "The nail salon's in other towns are much better to go to. Only nit-wits go to ones in this town." she let that insult linger in the air before she continued on. "You're new, so you didn't know better. But now you know not to make that mistake again." And with that, she went back to inspecting her nails for a moment, before turning her attention to her sweater, which she took off promptly, letting her brand new tan be shown. Folding her sweater, she lied it down on her lap after crossing her legs, doing her best not to kick the younger girl while doing so. Then she let the conservation die, giving the girl a bit of time to sweat. She wasn't going to fall into the trap that easily.

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

She nodedd saddly. "I take a halfdose, I took one at for after I finished my homework because Cyindy was being mean. I woke up here." She sniffled again. "I'm sorry for dumping this on you, I just don't understand. it." She began to cry once more. "I happens randomly, and I should have known it wasn't the Z, it's been happening ever since Cain died and I used the Z so I could forget that, so it CAN'T be the Z. I'm just looking for answers." Casey continued to sob.As the body doubbled over, the crying increased, until suddenly-it turned into a roar of rage."WHY CAN'T I REMEMBER" Cain yelled as his fist flew out and conected with the wall, causing a dent. He blinked at it uncertanly for a moment. Then straightened up to notice Victor and David agian. "What just happened?" He asked. He checked his watch to see he'd only lost a few minutes this time, but this time it was in front of people! maybe theycould tell him what's been making him blank

Serrenedy

She'd only raised an eyebrow. Cynthia smiled to herself, Jordan was good, of course she had tp be to earn the title of 'queen'. She was worthy of the chase, and she liked California. She ignored the insult as a key feature was not letting anything affect you. "Thanks for the advice," She opted for instead. "She turned back around to watch the class. "By the way-My name's Cythia" She said without looking back to Jordan. This would allow the elder girl to ignore her if she wanted, though she had a feeling that she wouldn't due to the fact that she actually cared weather or not she was hit. "I usually tell people to call me Cindy, but the important people call me Cher". With that she stayed respectfully quiet, she went over the cheklist in her mind and smirked to herself. When she landed the chear tryouts, she was so in.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:04 pm
Victor seems to be in complete shock. "I think I should say..." David nodded. "I think.... you have another personality.... Like... there is two people in one body or something along those lines" he said. Hoping not to piss him off. Victor didn't want to be punched in the face. He wanted to hide behind David. It was clear he did... she was practically shaking like a leaf.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:11 pm
User Image
I'm a G L A S S child...

a b n o r m a l
s i x t e e n
j u n i o r

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

In my frantic crying again, I ran into a wall at the end of the hall and just slumped down onto the floor. "I can't go back..." I sobbed.

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

WWWWWWWWWWWWA W A Y !!

[I thought David was chasing Alexia Jayy with Serrenedy.]  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:14 pm
David had a bad feeling, and ran off to see if Alexia was alright. When he found her he helped her to her feet. "I won't yet you" he said. "If anything Aya provoked you"  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Someone ekse is in my body?" Cain clenched his fist again, but paused. He wouldn't hit Victor, he was a good kid. "Sure, why not-tramma from my sister dying. Just another reason to try and lock me up for the doc's. I'm always angry, I see my dead sister, and now there's somebody else inside of me." He growled angrilly, then calmed himself agian. He really didn't want to get pissy around Victor. "Did they mention who they are, or what the hell they're doing there?" He asked as calmly as he could

Serrenedy' collapsed next to the girl after a few moments. "You" She panted "have got some killer-diller legs" She coughed once to try and get some air into her lungs. "And I don't just mean chow they look coming out of that skirt-I mean ALL AROUND, SOME KILLER legs. She gasped in a few more gulps of air, then looked at the girl agian.
"Now, where do you not want to go...and if you're talking about where I think you are, what makes you think ANY of the people you were just talking to have the credibility to have someone slamed in without being thrown there themselves?"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff