Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Soul of White** Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 7:47 pm
Teddy had had enough of this fighting. Why?! And over what?!
"What is all this violence going to get anyone?!" Teddy cried out. His though wasn't meant to come out, but it did. He simply continued.
"Briar, was it? You're accusations are completely unfair! This whole day, she rejected three other men. If she was a whore, then she would have taken them up on their pitiful means of payment and flattery!"
By this point, Teddy's wings had once again appeared, glowing in bright majesty.
"And Miss Fae... why are you so cold to Briar? From what I've seen in her reactions, all she wants to do is be loved by you! To be accepted! She's your own flesh and blood just as much as Ella is!"
Teddy was slightly hyperventilating. He didn't like to be so forceful with his words, but something had to be done.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 7:57 pm
Briar was speechless, too angry to say anything. Ella chuckled and said teasingly, "Yeah, Briar! Quit being such a b***h!" Briar gnashed her teeth and said, "Sorry, Ella. I guess I was just hungry, what with you being busy choking on the meat of every carcass you can find!" Fae laughed and said, "Now, girls, please! The young man has a point. Wee need to be close, or something like that. I'm not sure how normal families work."
Briar's heart sank. Was this a game to them?!

Ella's darker side resurfaced, and she flipped her hair and whispered to Fenrir, "Your girlfriend's such a little b***h. Why don't you try me on for size?"
What are you doing?! Stop it!

Briar felt horrible after what Fenrir had said, but what was left of his speech flew out the window as she saw Ella leaning her head on Fenrir's shoulder and saying, "You look so strong. I like that."
"THAT'S IT!"
Pow!

In one swift motion, Briar pulled the gun from her boot and shot past Ella's shoulder. She intended to miss, but a part of her wish that the bullet had gone a bit to the left.
Ella screamed with suprise, and Fae stepped in and said sternly, "You girls have done quite enough! Briar, shame on you! You know it's against the morals of this city to shoot without warning! Ella, pull yourself together! That young man who you were making eyes over is still here, and for god's sake, put a damn shirt on! I don't care what you wear, but at least come home wearing the same thing as when you left!"
Fae put her head in her hands and sighed heavily. "Parenting is hard work..." she muttered. She looked to her daughters, but could think of nothing further to say.
Suddenly, they all noticed the wings.
They froze.
What...
The...

Yes!

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 8:09 pm
Fenrir was just about to put them into the insane shadow equivalent of time out until he noticed the wings, "What in the Hell... Or should I say Heaven?" He was absolutely dumbfounded, not knowing what to do. 'Is he an...? It's quite possible. I've seen odder events.' "Well I'll be. And to think, I lost my temper in front of a divine being. That's great. As if my soul wasn't already condemned enough..."  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 8:09 pm
Teddy froze as he saw Briar shoot Ella in the shoulder. Infuriated, Teddy smacked the gun out of Briar's hand with his wing, sending it flying in the air. Once more, he threw an array of large feathers, slicing through the gun, cutting it into chunks. The gun fell pathetically to the ground in pieces along with it's cut ammo.
"Enough!" He shouted.
"No more fighting... please... Don't hurt Ella... don't hurt Briar... don't hurt anyone... please." he said, beginning to tear up, his wings slumping.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 8:17 pm
Ella snapped out of her facade and ran over to Teddy. She hugged him tightly and said, "I-I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!"
Fae laughed nervously. "An angel..." she said almost crazily, "An angel's on my porch... My daughter is dating an angel... Haha..."
Briar shared Fae's nervous tick, so she started to laugh as well. "You see that, Fenny? That's an angel... An angel... I just shot at the angel's girlfriend... Haha... I'm going to Hell. I'm going straight to Hell now." Fae giggled and said, "Don't worry, I had someone save us seats."  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 8:35 pm
Teddy tried to wipe his tears.
"N-No... that's not my decision to make.... for reasons I can't remember, I've been sent down to Mobius to live another life. I just... Why can't you all love each other? I understand that Fenrir wants you all to get along simply because he knows what it's like to lose family, but... look at it from my point of view. I don't have any family. I was sent here not knowing a single thing, let alone that I was an angel. The fact that I'm supposed to live a life in a world that of which I wasn't born in, how does that make me feel? Alone... That's why, Ella makes me feel like I belong. She makes me feel that there is someone on this planet that I can trust to help me live my new life. Why can't you all just work past all these petty grudges and just... love one another...? Please..."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 8:48 pm
Fenrir nods, glad he finally had someone to back up his side that held some power and authority they listened to. If they couldn't listen to an angel, then they were doomed.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 8:52 pm
Ella forced back tears. She'd never meant so much to someone before.
Fae glanced at Briar, and Briar replied for them both when she said, "You have no idea what we've been through."
"Screaming."
"Crying."
"Waiting up for someone who wouldn't come home."
"Wondering where the hell he was."
"Not being able to please anyone."
"Senseless beatings."
"All the while, thinking to yourself-"
"- What is wrong with me?"

The two looked at one another for a long time, unsure of what to say. Were they... making progress?  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 8:58 pm
Teddy slowly took one of each of their hands, and hesitantly put them in each other. Briar's hand on Fae's.
"Please...?" he said in finality.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 9:00 pm
Scathach was finally back, and had found the group by the gunshot. Beig already close by, she saw wings and all. She heard the chaos. And she was off duty! She marched her happy a** down to the tavern, and irritably ordered five meads.

"They don't pay me enough to do this job," she growled, shaking her head. An angel? She'd heard that much. She was an honest buddhist, she didn't care for the god stuff they did. But a fallen angel? She downed the drink quickly, hoping by now someone else was on it.

Serenla the Cat
Crew

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 9:10 pm
The two neither denied nor accepted the request for peace, so Ella said hesitantly, "It would be nice... to have a family..." Briar scoffed and rolled her eyes. She looked at Teddy and said seriously, "Seeing as my eternal soul is going to roast alive in Hell anyway, I'm just gonna come right out and say something. I never bought into the biblical stuff, and if it weren't for the fact that you're standing right in front of me, I still wouldn't. The being said, I've gotta ask, you really think that all those years of pain, all the suffering Mother's caused me, all of the burns and lashes and cuts and bruises she's given me, can all go away with one 'I forgive you?' Are you tricking me, or are you really that naive?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 9:17 pm
"Those years of pain and confusion can be made up by more years of acceptance and love. There's no wound time can't heal." Teddy said.
He looked to both of them and offered a gentle smile, a tear still rolling down his cheek.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 9:24 pm
The two stared blanky at one another, too stubborn to give.
Ella sighed and said to them, "You two are so alike."
"Are not!" they said at the same time. Fae sighed and said, "Fine. I'll try tolerating her, but don't expect me to adorn her with the crown jewels and hug her feet."
Briar's ear perked, and she tried not to let her happiness show as she said, "Uh, yeah, me too!"
Ella smiled. How the tables had turned in her favor, she didn't know.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 9:33 pm
Teddy gave a sigh of relief.
"Thanks goodness..." Teddy said.
"Now what? This whole fiasco is over... do we just, go about our lives now or should we... celebrate?"  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 9:41 pm
Briar was too numb from joy to pay attention.
I'll make you proud, Mother! I promise!

Fae sighed and looked away, unsure of what she'd gotten into this time.
Briar's a failure. How am I ever going to convince everyone that I might like her a bit? No one can know. No one can know she's mine.

Ella walked over to Teddy and held his hand. She wanted to crawl into bed with him so that he could wrap her in his soft wings and hold her close. " What do you want to do?" she asked him.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff