Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: {Opened ,Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Whelmed
  Yes Overwhelmed
  A bit Underwhelmed
  I'm so Whelmed
  I don't get the joke...
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:33 am
"You might want to watch what you say there pup" Jacob said looking at Rainer. "Just because I used to be a criminal doesn't mean that I take working for the league any less serious" he told him as he gazed at the kid. "Beaten like a dog isn't really the best comments for it I would say tho. As I remember overall I still have more wins when fighting your parents then they do" he laughed a bit. "Anyways you might want to mind your teeth since I am going to be watching you don't want to anger your den mother" he chuckled looking to ghost.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:42 am
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

"Both of you are going to shut your mouths and stop this nonsense right now," Snow Raven said, her cloak starting to swirl around her despite her quiet tone. "I will not have infighting when we have only just brought this team together, and I most definitely will not have it in the Hall of Justice. Do you understand?"

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

Vonna's eyes went wide behind her mask. She'd been on the field of battle alongside Snow Raven before, but she'd never seen the woman actually start to get angry before. It made her uneasy.

Give me some one to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:28 am
"Relax snow" Brink said as he leaned back in his chair. He had felt on more then one occasion the woman's fury and that was many years ago. He could only imagine how much it would hurt to be hit by it now adays. "Calm down some a little infighting at the start always strengthens a squad in the long run" he commented to her crossing his arms the smile fading off his face. "Anyways on to a more prevalent subject concerning them. When do you want them to be put under a field test to see how well they may work together?" he questioned deciding it was best to knock off the humor atleast for the moment.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:44 am
Kyle nodded in agreement. Kyle only just noticed that Mara was changing back to her usual form, he decided to not mention it and kept moving.
Kyle slowly stepped into the tunnels, he looked over at Mara and smiled "I think it's safe to go in.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:06 pm
((Sorry sorry, at the beach this week, have wifi and my computer, but my posting will not be very abundant. I sorry! sweatdrop ))

Maya listened to what Snow Raven said in silence, only occasionally nodding her head to let the woman and the other two league members know she was listening. She watched Shadow Crow and Brink go at it until they were silenced, though she could still only sit there and process what she had been told. She'd never been part of a team, her work lately had been solo and self motivated, but they seemed to think she would work for the team, so she'd have to try, it wasn't like you just said no to the Justice League when they approached you.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:12 pm
I became /i.n/s.a/n.e/...

Mara smiled before jumping and twisting into the tunnel.
The tunnel was just large enough for a man of average height to stand up in, and the same width across, making it rounded. There was the sound of running water, but Mara had explored enough of the system to know that you could look for it for days and never find it. It was mostly dry, the floor damp but not actually wet, and there was an omniscient light that she could never figure out where it came from. It wasn't enough to actually see with any clarity, but you could tell if there was a figure in front of you.
"You coming?" She called to Kyle, jokingly..

With long .i.n.t.e.r..v.a.l.s. of horrible sanity.

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:41 pm
Rainer kept quite he has seen his mothers wrath and knew he was pushing the line. "Fine I won't start anything" He said leaning back in his chair.

Ghost sighed "I was thinking we can get them set up in there base before we get anything started. But maybe some training to see what they can first hand would be our first coarse of action."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:52 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

Snow Raven calmed a bit. "Yes, I think that might be the best course of action. Let's head to the gym, then."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:27 pm
"Alright then" Jacob said as he stood up and shook himself off a bit. Before the others were able to get going he was already out of the door and heading towards the gym. He wanted to try his hand and see just how strong these kids were.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:38 pm
"Will we be using our powers in the gym? Or just do hand to hand?" Maya asked, somewhat nervously. She hadn't used her scream in a long time after not being able to speak, she was afraid someday she'd completely go mute if she used it, though sometimes it was the only choice.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:42 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

"Both," Snow Raven said. "The point of this first training session is to gauge your abilities."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:14 pm
Kyle became a bit more hesitant after hearing the running water. He took a few steps in and felt nothin under his feet but the concrete, he smiled and walked up beside Mara "of course" he said and walked ahead of her.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:06 pm
I became /i.n/s.a/n.e/...

"Where do you think you're going?" This time her voice was not mocking, but honestly curious. Mara followed about three steps behind, close enough for easy conversation, yet far enough not to step on his feet.
She liked it down here, mainly because random innocents never came down here, and if she did stumble across a person they were either dead or hiding. And most of all, Mara couldn't see their eyes, couldn't see what secrets they hid. Her foot falls were soft yet clattered, like bones if they were in a thick bag. She listened closely to Kyle to keep far enough away but close enough to hear, enjoying how she didn't need her eyes at all in this darkened area.

With long .i.n.t.e.r..v.a.l.s. of horrible sanity.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:36 pm
Getting to the gym before everyone Brink started to stretch himself out getting ready for the kids to come in. He wanted to be fully lose for when they decided to fight. "Right then this is gonna be fun" he muttered rubbing his shoulders as he cracked his neck a few times.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:40 pm
"Do we get to call dibs on being Team Captain or is that for the board to decide?" Lewis asked cheerily. He hadn't brought Grandpa Grimm's book with him, but Lewis still had his telekinesis and flight, he figured he'd be okay, and if not then he was going to be sore for a few days.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games