Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:44 pm
{OMG I LOVE AMBITIOUSBARD! *insert squee here* Totes subscribed to him on youtube.}

"I want you to hire me. More specifically, I want to replace one of your fallen advisors, officially at least." Ophelia paused what she was saying, taking a moment to ponder what she should say and how to say it. "I have experience leading under stressful and uncertain circumstances from my days in the village militia, I am reasonably educated, and I will not hesitate to kill any insubordinates I come across. I can fight considerably well, even despite being human, and I have gunpower at my disposal. Not only that, but you can trust me, which is something that cannot be said of anyone else for the moment being."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:49 pm
((And now, more audible joy. Karkat Vantas. Sollux Captor. My Immortal. Hilarity ensues.))

Kaistern just kind of oggled at Ophelia for a moment, his jaw dropped. "I was...expecting travel plans. I just....what?? It's not really something I even need to consider, but...I kind of thought we were skipping town now!" he said motioning to the door. "You know, take a vacation while I still can....No stress of people constantly criticizing us...Away from the castle."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:59 pm
{This ought to be interesting. XD}

"They're dead. They can't criticize you anyway." Ophelia let out a soft chuckle. "You said you were having doubts, and you said that you felt as if you were the only one that would try to bring humanity and the other races together. I just offered to help, should you decide to keep being King after all." Ophelia couldn't help but take on a small smirk at this point. "It's something to ponder, at least. I'm ready to leave when you are."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:03 pm
((And guest starring Eridan Ampora, you little fangirl you. 3nodding ))

"...Well I'll give it some thought. About returning to the throne, I mean. Lord knows what I wouldn't give to keep someone around whose company I actually enjoy." Kaistern said as he walked out the door with his hands in his pockets.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:11 pm
{YAY! emotion_kirakira Also, this is ******** hilarious.}

"I'm happy to hear that." Ophelia's smile widened somewhat as she followed him out the door, glad to hear that he would take the issue under consideration at least.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:18 pm
((Oh you have no idea. XD I'm starting to think all the trolls are going to make an appearance at some point or another because they even bring Kanaya into things. XD ))

"That's if I decide to come back." Kaistern said stretching as he stepped outside. "I'd love to have you around more, but I'm not sure I'd want to put up with everyone else's crap again."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:27 pm
{I'm looking forward to this. XD}

"That is your choice to make." Ophelia feigned indifference for the moment being, if only because she did not want to pressure Kaistern into something he truly did not wish to do.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:36 pm
Before continuing down the road out of the city, Kaistern stopped, turned and gave Ophelia a spontaneous hug. "I don't think I've ever said thanks for not treating me like royalty all the time."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:52 pm
Ophelia, perhaps more joyfully than she should have, wrapped her arms around Kaistern and reciprocated the hug. "There's no need to thank me." she replied in a warm and gentle tone.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:08 pm
"Yes there is." Kaistern said giving her a friendly little nuzzle before releasing her and starting to walk again. "I'd probably be a lot more grouchy and mean if it weren't for you. Probably more like my papa and kill a lot more more random people too."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:26 pm
{I am laughing my a** off. Literally. Thanks a lot for linking! XDD}

These words of sincerity said within a quickly passing moment might be forgotten quickly by Kaistern as time went along, but Ophelia would hold them dear for years to come. It warmed her heart to hear Kaistern say just how much he valued her, even if only as a friend. Once more she found herself flushing up to a bright red, her mind once more blanking out as she tried to find the right thing to say. When she did this she would start twiddling her fingers and sink her gaze to the ground, a big goofy smile resting on her lips. "Uhm...thank..you.." she stuttered out with a nervous giggle.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:30 pm
"Are you feeling alright? You've been very...happy, these past few days. I can't remember the last time I saw you smile this much." Kaistern said with a look of mild surprise on his face.

((And you are very welcome. c: My favorite part comes in part 7 I think. Just look forward to when Sollux is left reading while Karkat wanders off for a bit. XD ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:37 pm
Speaking far faster than she probably should have, Ophelia exclaimed, "Nononono! I'm fine! Perfectly, perfectly fine! Nothing wrong with me at all, nope! Nothing! Not at aaaallll! Fine!"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:38 pm
Kaistern gave her a look that said he wasn't buying it and folded his arms. "Opheliaaaaa...."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:41 pm
"I'm fine. I've just...uh...been really happy lately." Ophelia was rather quick to lie.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games