Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings
-The Past is History- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Say Hai?
  HAI!
  NO WAI!
  Poll Whore, baby!
View Results

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:12 am
RainbowPop26
I'm pissed off and the world can go to ******** hell for all I care. Seriously I've never been this angry in my entire life. Don't question me or reply to this unless you are Gigi or Digi... if you guys wanna know about it pm me ok I love you guys....

Feeling better, I hope?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:14 am
Gigi Deveraux
RainbowPop26
I'm pissed off and the world can go to ******** hell for all I care. Seriously I've never been this angry in my entire life. Don't question me or reply to this unless you are Gigi or Digi... if you guys wanna know about it pm me ok I love you guys....

Feeling better, I hope?

Yes much... thank you... smile

How are you today? heart  

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:19 am
RainbowPop26
Gigi Deveraux
RainbowPop26

Feeling better, I hope?

Yes much... thank you... smile

How are you today? heart

Doing OK - finally got some sleep, LOL - but haven't been able to get through to the vet, yet. If I get an appointment it'll probably be for Wednesday.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:21 am
Gigi Deveraux
[

Doing OK - finally got some sleep, LOL - but haven't been able to get through to the vet, yet. If I get an appointment it'll probably be for Wednesday.
d

Aw, glad you got some sleep! I finally got some food! *Glee* Oh dear well that sucks... will Mr. Kitty be okay till Wednesday?  

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:25 am
RainbowPop26
Gigi Deveraux
[

d

Aw, glad you got some sleep! I finally got some food! *Glee* Oh dear well that sucks... will Mr. Kitty be okay till Wednesday?

Thanks. YAY food!

Mr. Kitty will be fine a few days more. I think the real problem is the bullying by the younger boys, especially the "littlest" one, who just turned a year old. That's mid-teens in kitty years. We named him something else, but his nickname is now "Mouth", since he's either MEOWing for food, poking his nose into what you're trying to eat, or eating all the other cats' food while leaving his own bowl aside.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:28 am
Gigi Deveraux
RainbowPop26
Gigi Deveraux
[

d

Thanks. YAY food!

Mr. Kitty will be fine a few days more. I think the real problem is the bullying by the younger boys, especially the "littlest" one, who just turned a year old. That's mid-teens in kitty years. We named him something else, but his nickname is now "Mouth", since he's either MEOWing for food, poking his nose into what you're trying to eat, or eating all the other cats' food while leaving his own bowl aside.

Aw poor guy. sad Give him a hug for me heart

Mouth sounds obnoxious... I remember those days... Leo was an absolute cuckoo when he was that age... he's 2 now but he's calmed down a lot...  

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:38 am
RainbowPop26
Gigi Deveraux
RainbowPop26
Gigi Deveraux
[

d

Thanks. YAY food!

Mouth sounds obnoxious... I remember those days... Leo was an absolute cuckoo when he was that age... he's 2 now but he's calmed down a lot...

He is, but he's also very sweet. He's just a teenager, and it's also probably because we rescued Mouth off the porch of an uninhabited house last fall. MORE on my own journal thread, don;t want to clutter yours too much. cat_4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:46 am
Gigi Deveraux
RainbowPop26
Gigi Deveraux
RainbowPop26
Gigi Deveraux
[

d

Thanks. YAY food!

He is, but he's also very sweet. He's just a teenager, and it's also probably because we rescued Mouth off the porch of an uninhabited house last fall. MORE on my own journal thread, don;t want to clutter yours too much. cat_4laugh

Awww

Okeyday! emotion_yatta  

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:52 am
I'm sure you guys are getting sick of me writing in this journal only when I'm angry or whining about something but I am PISSED.

Robert's grandmother put the idea of us all going to IL into his head. He is all excited that we are supposed to go the first of next month. Now she has started harping on him to get a Flu shot. She has been calling here nagging him for the past week now saying he needs to get one or he isn't going.That's all fine and well if he wants to bend before her will but I WILL NOT! She is trying to say I need to get one now I AM NEVER GETTING A FLU SHOT. EVER. PERIOD. I've never had one and I never will have one. I'd RATHER STAY HOME! Why should I fix something that isn't broken? Apparently my immune system is just fine because I've never freaking had the flu (maybe once when I was little but I don't even think that was the flu.) Why should I inject dead virus cells and vast amounts of mercury into my body to satisfy an old biddy's request? NO, No JUST FREAKING NO!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:56 pm
RainbowPop26
I'm sure you guys are getting sick of me writing in this journal only when I'm angry or whining about something but I am PISSED.

Robert's grandmother put the idea of us all going to IL into his head. He is all excited that we are supposed to go the first of next month. Now she has started harping on him to get a Flu shot. She has been calling here nagging him for the past week now saying he needs to get one or he isn't going.That's all fine and well if he wants to bend before her will but I WILL NOT! She is trying to say I need to get one now I AM NEVER GETTING A FLU SHOT. EVER. PERIOD. I've never had one and I never will have one. I'd RATHER STAY HOME! Why should I fix something that isn't broken? Apparently my immune system is just fine because I've never freaking had the flu (maybe once when I was little but I don't even think that was the flu.) Why should I inject dead virus cells and vast amounts of mercury into my body to satisfy an old biddy's request? NO, No JUST FREAKING NO!

So lie. Say you'll get one, then keep "forgetting" until it's too late to get one.

Besides, what do they want you guys to go there for? The holidays, or to stay? If it's the former, mehh; if it's the latter, hell NO.

(Also, that mercury thing isn't really valid any more but I don;t think that's the point here cat_sweatdrop is it?)  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:00 pm
I guess its high time I write something semi-positive in this darn journal of mine...

I've been talking to this girl on Gaia for a month or so and I'm really starting to like her... a lot... I actually sort of feel kinda happy again. I'm sure its silly to feel that way especially when I'm quite a few miles away from her and I'm in the situation I'm in...Who knows if anything could ever wind up being anything... and well... I guess I've opened a freaking can of worms on my part now haven't I...

*sigh*

I suppose there is no point in dwelling on it and I should just live in the moment.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:05 pm
Gigi Deveraux

So lie. Say you'll get one, then keep "forgetting" until it's too late to get one.

Besides, what do they want you guys to go there for? The holidays, or to stay? If it's the former, mehh; if it's the latter, hell NO.

(Also, that mercury thing isn't really valid any more but I don;t think that's the point here cat_sweatdrop is it?)

Robert said he is just gonna lie to her and tell her he got one. I guess I will too.

Not the holidays just to visit for like two days or something.

(I don't know and I don't care I don't want a farking flu shot lol)

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:40 pm
Just more stopping in, it sucks that i can't type right now.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:41 pm
RainbowPop26
I guess its high time I write something semi-positive in this darn journal of mine...

I've been talking to this girl on Gaia for a month or so and I'm really starting to like her... a lot... I actually sort of feel kinda happy again. I'm sure its silly to feel that way especially when I'm quite a few miles away from her and I'm in the situation I'm in...Who knows if anything could ever wind up being anything... and well... I guess I've opened a freaking can of worms on my part now haven't I...

*sigh*

I suppose there is no point in dwelling on it and I should just live in the moment.

Hey, it's hard enough in real life, don't beat yourself up about virtuality. You have a new friend who makes you happy just by being there. How many people have that on or offline? emotion_hug  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:51 pm
Digital Fiend
Just more stopping in, it sucks that i can't type right now.

emotion_hug How's it all going? emotion_hug  
12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games