Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
We Tell Women... ((O/A)) Needs customers~Please join! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sound fun?
  YES!
  Nuu...
View Results

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:17 am
Chairman Xiao's left eyebrow began to twitch, never a good sign. "Four trips and three bottles of good-quality wine per week, one visit by a BCI representative per month in lieu of a full-time on-site representative."

as an afterthought, he moved the sake out of Kyla's reach again. "I would much prefer you coherent until we finish negotiations."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:00 am

"Five trips, three bottles of exceptional wine per week and a visit every six months", Kyla said, crossing her arms. Of course, drunk or not, the objectives were more or less the same. She seemed to only sneer when the bottle was pulled back. "And no negotiations without an offer of at least a bottle of good stuff"

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:22 pm
Chairman Xiao shrugged and handed the bottle back. "One inspection per fiscal quarter or one comprehensive written report to myself within the same period, at your discretion, up to five trips totaling no more than fifty thousand dollars between all of them per year, and two bottles of high-quality alcohol of your choice per week costing no more than one hundred fifty dollars total."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:04 pm

Kyla looked up to the ceiling deep in thought and narrowed her eyes. She appeared as though she were going to say yes but hesitated. She looked back at him and said flatly, "No deal" and appeared to have stopped at that.

After some tension though, she said, "As many trips as I like totaling no more than sixty thousand and free drinks for all company employees totaling three hundred dollars every Friday." She wouldn't admit it but she loved her chaps and all their shinaniganz. Besides, it was never fun to drink alone. "One inspection per quarter. No written reports." She then thought back and remembered that she could make the others do it in her stead. 'Phora', she thought to herself. "A full report every end of the year"

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:47 am
Chairman Xiao was surprised for a moment. He hadn't expected Kyla to actually negotiate up from his terms. "Restrict yourself to a trip per month on company money, and we have brokered an acceptable deal."

'Thought,' he thought privately, 'With only three hundred dollars American to keep the entire company in alcohol once a week they're going to be drinking some truly s**t wine.'

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:34 am

Kyla thought about it for a minute, 'If it's for the guys, their beer would be around $5 each at a club. Then again, it's 'those' guys. I'm sure they'd drink anything. Even $1.50 beer. For the girls, ladies' drinks would cost around $7-$10 or so. Not all of them drink that much and at most, we have twenty or so internal employees. Yeaaahh, still a good Friday night. I'm sure Ren and Lucian would get really drunk', she chuckled at the thought.

Kyla nodded and said, "But I don't want to see any BCI logos around PrimRose"

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:12 am
Chairman Xiao considered the final condition for a moment. "Small box below your store's sign, 'A subsidiary of BCI.' No other mention of BCI need be given. And one double-allowance week for alcohol per month."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:23 am

"Fair enough", Kyla said. She grinned widely at the thought of double-allowance week. Granted, they'd probably still be out at bars and clubs even if it wasn't a day of free alcohol for everyone. That gave much room to get really drunk. "Then I guess that's a deal", she said.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:59 am
Chairman Xiao nodded and jotted down the conditions, signing his name in both Chinese and English and holding out the pen and paper to Kyla for her to sign. "I will send people over within the week to collect the deeds to this location and any other properties held under the PrimRose company's name."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:23 am

"Then they better bring the cash as well or at least wire it or something", Kyla said, looking over the conditions before signing her own name on the piece of paper. The part where 'she didn't have to really come to work when she didn't want to' part was one of the things holding her interest in the deal, really.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:42 am
Chairman Xiao took out his phone, dialed a number, and spoke a short sentence into it in Mandarin. After hanging up, he nodded. "The transfer has been approved, it will likely go through in twenty minutes or less."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:47 am
Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Paradoxial Mouse

((Hey guys. Stage scene with Lady Bugg, Lucian and Ren? >w> ))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:01 pm
((I was waiting for Mouse to reply with Lucian first.))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:24 pm
[ I think I want to post when it's a new day in the rp just cause. So I probably won't post unless I wanna jump in. ]  

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:18 pm
((If Mouse doesn't post soon, I will post something with Eric.))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff