Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
A demon wolf and her master (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:20 pm

Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Bella kissed him back but when they broke apart she said "I do it's just there is no way to prevent me from killing you and I don't want your family to think that I'm only trying to hurt you. I just don't want anything to happen to you. I know there must be some way to stop the curse. But no one in my family has found out what it is yet." She then looked down hoping he would know what to do.

"hmmm. . . . What if you just kill me. . . I mean and thdn revive me. Maybe it'll make it so that the urge to kill your loved one will vanish." he said thinking about possabilitys.

"But what if it doesn't work? I don't want to lose you. Especially not if that plan doesn't work." She said worried. SHe knew how to revive from the dead but it didn't work sometimes.

"well if it doesn't work just come to hell to get me. I know a demon that i can stay with until you get me." James said smiling as he kissed her lips.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:27 pm

Vincent Hammond
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Bella kissed him back but when they broke apart she said "I do it's just there is no way to prevent me from killing you and I don't want your family to think that I'm only trying to hurt you. I just don't want anything to happen to you. I know there must be some way to stop the curse. But no one in my family has found out what it is yet." She then looked down hoping he would know what to do.

"hmmm. . . . What if you just kill me. . . I mean and thdn revive me. Maybe it'll make it so that the urge to kill your loved one will vanish." he said thinking about possabilitys.

"But what if it doesn't work? I don't want to lose you. Especially not if that plan doesn't work." She said worried. SHe knew how to revive from the dead but it didn't work sometimes.

"well if it doesn't work just come to hell to get me. I know a demon that i can stay with until you get me." James said smiling as he kissed her lips.

Bella kissed him back and said "Alright just promise me you'll be careful if it doesn't happen. I don't know when the curse will kick in but I just want you to be safe." She then hugged him and snuggled up to him. "Master... Do you think we could snuggle? I want to be with you now." She said and smiled up at him hoping he would. She missed him and didn't want to lose him even for a minute.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Runway Frequent Contestant 100
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers