Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
I love you..But Will it Work? (Reserved for Angel_eyes200) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:40 pm
Lexxii-Blood-Diamond

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||
I count the Days ||
I have to Live ||
without You||

[ɗ ɑ ɴ ι ɛ ℓ "ɗ ɑ ɴ ɴ ɣ" в ɑ ι ɴ ɛ ʂ]

Danny tapped a slender finger at his chin for a good two seconds, another light bulb fliskering on above his head. "Oh! Hey, wait here a sec.." Shuffeling back to his closet and rummaging through piles of clothes, Danny pulled out a cute set of girl's clothing. Hopefully it would fit Okami. "Here, wear these, these were my friend's... and she... came..over... for a play...?" He said, trying his hardest to sound as natural and calm as possible. The clock ticked loudly in his hears, and he really didn't want to be late. Again. Then again, he didn't care too much. He was just slightly concerned for the future reaction Okami would have to his keeping of girl's clothing.

iiBUMP||
|| Out.Of.Control: ~ ||

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:45 pm
angel_eyes200

User Image

She walked out following him. She was quiet, as normal. She was also looking around the neighborhood while she was walking..  

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:56 pm
Lexxii-Blood-Diamond

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||
I count the Days ||
I have to Live ||
without You||

User Image

A sigh of relief washed over the boy, exhaling for the first time, happy with the fact the Okami fought with no aggression of pain. Truth was that his "friend" was a past relationship, and she had left her belongings from a short night spent together. The awkward memories were shaken out of Danny's head with a flip of his hair to get it out of his eyes. When Okami appeared in front of him, he grinned in a baffled state. she looked beautiful in everything, and she looked natural in this new look. "Perfect. Let's go!" He said, taking Okami's hand and leading her out the door, locking the apartment behind him.

iiBUMP||

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:03 pm
angel_eyes200

User Image

She walked out following him. She was quiet, as normal. She was also looking around the neighborhood while she was walking..  

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:23 pm
Lexxii-Blood-Diamond

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||
I count the Days ||
I have to Live ||
without You||

User Image

Danny smiles, comfortable with the silence. There was nothing wrong with staying quiet, as long as he was in the company or Okami, his new love. The whole walk there, not a word was said, but it was still happy, a yellow aura floating among them. The first few steps in school, already a few gasps and whispers were spread, similar to when Danny kissed Okami at the mall. It didn't bother him though. He wanted people to see him with this wolf demon. She was perfection. And people should be jealous.

iiBUMP||

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:40 pm
angel_eyes200

User Image

Okami was oblivious to all the sneers and gasps. She stuck close to Daniel, holding his hand kind of tight. But not to the point of it being uncomfortable, it was just right. She looked at all the other class mates through her bangs. Slightly nervous she looked at Daniel's shoulder thinking to herself, As long as Daniel is with me I will be fine right?  

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:52 pm
Lexxii-Blood-Diamond

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||
I count the Days ||
I have to Live ||
without You||

User Image

Daniel gave Okami a quick glance, noticing she looked shy, uncomfortable. "Hey, you okay?" He said, using his free hand to shift away the free hairs from her face. "C'mon, be proud. You're with me, and I'm with you. It's crazy how this works out.." He grinned, smiling, his face beaming even more than it was a few seconds ago.

iiBUMP||

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:03 pm
angel_eyes200

User Image

Okami watched her new found "Boyfriend" walk her up the halls. He was right, she had nothing to worry about.. in fact, she was proud. She did start to notice the sneers and what not's but she didn't mind.. she smiled and mumbled quietly in his ear,"These are all humans right?" But to other people that were walking sneering glaring gawking it looked like sweet nothings..  

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:21 pm
Lexxii-Blood-Diamond

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||
I count the Days ||
I have to Live ||
without You||

User Image

He grinned, placing a slim finger at his lips. "Shhh..." He hushed gently, a tease coming along his tone. It was obvious that Danny liked being non-human, feeling advantageous. Winking at his lady, Danny looked back at the halls ahead, his peace only to be soon disturbed.

A shove jolted Danny forward, forcing the angelic male to release from Okami's soft entangled hands.
"Well, well, well," An unfamiliar voice called from behind, "If it isn't our favorite Dickhead. And Ooh~ He's brought a new meat for us to toss around.." The same voice approaching closer. The boy was taller, black haired, multi-colored eyes of red and brown. Cockiness flooded his eyes and grin, arms crossed and accompanied by two obedient others.

"Leave her alone, Neil.." Danny said, lifting himself off his knees from being puled off his balance earlier. Then suddenly, the truth was out. Danny wasn't the biggest baddest in the school. Of course, there was always someone badder than an angel. And Danny was bullied by this someone; Neil Rosendhal. This badass was well known for his attitude, anger management issues, and uncontrollable aggression.

iiBUMP||

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:38 pm
angel_eyes200

User Image

Okami followed Daniel,"Are you okay?"  

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:04 pm
Lexxii-Blood-Diamond

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||
I count the Days ||
I have to Live ||
without You||

User Image

Danny gave off a similar glare as Okami, but it did nothing to keep Neil from continuing.
"Yeah, and?" He smirked, grabbing hold of Okami's wrist.

I burning rage overcame Danny, his first reflex being to flick away Neil's hand from Okami's. "Dont. Touch her. This whole thing's between you and me, Don't bring her into this." The angel demanded, stepping in front of his girlfriend, even giving Neil a light shove backwards. It was a small amount of payback for the knock-over earlier.

"Ooh ho ho.. So, you're getting all tough now? To impress your girl, is that it?" Neil stepped back from from the shove. "You know what, how about you impress her right now. Hit me." The bully challenged, puffing up his chest t be an easy target for Danny to hit. Of course, there was a trick up Neil's sleeve, and Danny wasn't falling for it.

Instead, Danny just shook his head in a disgusted manner and spat at the black headed boy. "No..You're not worth it." He said, taking Okami's hand and continuing on their way. It wasn't the end, but it was an end for now. Danny looked back to see Neil upset and desperately wiping away Danny's mouth liquid.

iiBUMP||

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:53 pm
User Image

Please, I beg you..

Take me away..

So we can have our happily ever after

░ ▒ ▓ ▒ ░ ▒ ░ ▒ ▓ ▒ ░ ▒ ░ ▒ ▓ ▒ ░ ▒ ░ ▒ ▓ ▒ ░ ▒

Okami glared at this boy..Pestering Danny. How dare he?! She had every right to rip out his throat with her own jaws. Okami snarled as they were walking away. Upset and Concerned, she looked at Danny. "Are you okay?" She had said in a gentle voice. Not wanting to be the cause of making him even more upset than he really was.
Okami looked ahead. "Do you think I should just go back to your apartments? I mean I really don't want to cause you any trouble.." She looked at him very concerned. If she was causing Daniel trouble. She had to stop..

Place: Daniel's School
Mood: Concerned>Pissed
Thoughts: Maybe I should just leave..

((O.ut O.f C.hances: I changed a lot haven't I (: Aren't you proud, I know I am :,D))

Angel_Eyes200

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:44 pm
Lexxii-Blood-Diamond

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||
I count the Days ||
I have to Live ||
without You||

User Image

He smiled, and shook his head at the shorter female. She was so cute. It wiped all his troubled away with a single glance. "No no no, you're fine." Danny said, his arm wrapped around her shoulder. "Are you gonna come to class with me? You don't have to, you're a guest. Guests don't have to learn.." He mumbled. "Lucky." Danny looked around as they approached his next class. "You can walk around if you want? Theres a garden, the Cafe, library...?" Danny offered. Anything must be better than having to sit in class.

iiBUMP||

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:04 pm
User Image

Please, I beg you..

Take me away..

So we can have our happily ever after

Okami stared at him and smiled,"I will sit in there with you. I mean it's not a problem, and plus I don't think I want to be walking around alone." She smiled nuzzling into his shoulder
Okami didn't want to leave him cause she always didn't want to be found by her pack. She would be in for some serious trouble but for now.. she decided to stay low and close to Daniel.
"Where should I sit?" She looked around not knowing if people had to sit in specific spots.. But more than that she wanted to sit in his lap for the most part. Okami waited until he gave his reply dazing around the room at the students looking at her. She sighed looking back at Daniel

Place: Daniel's School
Mood: Calm
Thoughts: Of course i'll stay with you Daniel

((O.ut O.f C.hances: Sorry for the no dialouge color ): ))

Angel_Eyes200

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items