Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ✚ Archived Threads
Faekat Q&A - Post your questions here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:29 pm
I was wondering if it were possible to become a colorist, without using the computer. For example printing off the scetch/lines and coloring it by hand, then uploading the images? If not then I understand.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:15 pm
If me and another person want to get the same cosplay but two completely different styles of the character, would that be allowed?

I want the stripper form of the cosplay (with his stage name in quotes above his real name)

and deb wants him in a homey outfit looking all cute and warm and snugly

would this be allowed, her and I have talked about it and would be fine with, we just wanna make sure were allowed first  

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:31 pm
Sylent Nyte

Are colorists allowed to take on customs if they are to be co-owners of said custom? For instance a pair of shadowdancers/doubletroubles/summons, etc.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:17 pm
Random Nobody 13
Sylent Nyte

Are colorists allowed to take on customs if they are to be co-owners of said custom? For instance a pair of shadowdancers/doubletroubles/summons, etc.

As long as the other person pays for it in full so that 1/3 can go to Meeki. Either that, or they have to use staff credits.  

Sylent Nyte
Crew

Obsessive Lunatic

Sylent Nyte
Crew

Obsessive Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:19 pm
soxs1219
If me and another person want to get the same cosplay but two completely different styles of the character, would that be allowed?

I want the stripper form of the cosplay (with his stage name in quotes above his real name)

and deb wants him in a homey outfit looking all cute and warm and snugly

would this be allowed, her and I have talked about it and would be fine with, we just wanna make sure were allowed first

No, unfortunately only one of each character is allowed regardless of outfit differences. Sorry!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:20 pm
Sylent Nyte

As long as the other person pays for it in full so that 1/3 can go to Meeki. Either that, or they have to use staff credits.

So as long as the person who posted it pays the full amount it's alright?  

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Sylent Nyte
Crew

Obsessive Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:42 pm
Random Nobody 13
Sylent Nyte

So as long as the person who posted it pays the full amount it's alright?

Yes ma'am, I'm okay with that~ heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:43 pm
Didn't realize a bunch got missed~

irishgirl1017

If you want to? The only issue I have with this is that the Twisted version of Belle is in her blue dress which I think makes it a little unfair. Sailor Moon has different 'forms' which makes it a little bit different in that it's not only an alternate outfit, if that makes sense? Like, she has regular SM, Princess, and Zombie so they're not just alternate outfits but different entirely.

Anthro!Sparky

You can use it on another breeding re: Fool I am potion!

MommaSnoopy

Nothing has changed in regards to roleplaying! I don't think breeding rules have changed at all since you'd have older races without restrictions so you should be just fine! Welcome back.

MynanaFlirts

Starcatchers are not owned (which I think people get confused about because Fatal owns the Goddess + me the Angelique and Fatal is the one that got meeki to make adult lines) by anyone! I think they're rare (or event).

As for the Chaos dragons, I'm not really sure what info you're looking for? They were also an event and are considered Elite I think- but meeki made a thread for them when the event came and went so you'll have to check that!

Michirena

There are very few that absolutely can't breed/mate with Ebil aligned faekats at all, so I'd say it's okay with justification/back story. If you redo/elderfy your cosplay you can have them redone in whatever outfit/colors you like.

Rein_Carnation

I'd say while they're not blood related, they definitely share DNA which... I'd say is pushing things a little? But it'd be like two demi-blessed children mating/breeding- not directly related but they share family DNA. So it's up to you! I personally wouldn't, but you won't get in trouble for it.

irishgirl1017

Only redone Faekats 1+ years in age and Elites (Cosplays, Vamps, etc.) can be done on Elder lines. Sorry!

lilbitetan

Unfortunately we do require that our colorists use some sort of computer program. The GIMP is a free program if you're looking for one!  

Sylent Nyte
Crew

Obsessive Lunatic

irishgirl1017

Spooky Delight

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:01 pm
Sylent Nyte

If you want to? The only issue I have with this is that the Twisted version of Belle is in her blue dress which I think makes it a little unfair. Sailor Moon has different 'forms' which makes it a little bit different in that it's not only an alternate outfit, if that makes sense? Like, she has regular SM, Princess, and Zombie so they're not just alternate outfits but different entirely.

There is a twisted version? It is not listed at all in the cosplay database why I asked permission for her. Who owns her?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:17 pm
irishgirl1017
There is a twisted version? It is not listed at all in the cosplay database why I asked permission for her. Who owns her?

There is~ I know Nessy or Kimie colored her (I forget who...) and she is kneeling with her book eating her hand. XD But I couldn't tell you who owns her, tbh. Sorry ;;  

Sylent Nyte
Crew

Obsessive Lunatic

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:47 am
Sylent Nyte
Anthro!Sparky

You can use it on another breeding re: Fool I am potion!

Awesome, thanks!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:49 pm
I'm still confused on them
User Image

Are they automatically mated when they grow, and if not, can they each have a mate?

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Dark_Aoekae

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:04 pm
I wondered if a dress edit would be light, moderate, etc?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:32 pm
how doses a tamed pair breeding work?

and is a mummy considered undead. can they mate and breed with other races?  

-Ghastly Demise-

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25

Dark_Aoekae

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:47 pm
Can Angelics be put onto any type of line?
For example, an angelic on gargoyle lines? Or Soulbonder?

Also. Are soulbonders always mates? Or could they be sisters? If they are commissioned at the same time, are they considered one custom? If they can be commissioned at the same time.

Also. A few questions about sketchs/unique lines.

If I were to get a unique line freak, can mutations cover the removal of things rather than the addition of things? Such as, a freak with no tail, or no wings, etc.

Also, can we get a unique custom of a user created race? Or...?

And, finally. If I have a sketch done offsite, and a custom pending here, could I have the sketch inked/colored here, at the same time, or do I have to wait for the "pending" custom to finish? I wondered since sketches were considered separate, but the inking is (potentially) for gold.

Also, along those same lines, would the sketched cosplay, as an offsite thing, mess with a gaia cosplay cooldown?  
✚ Archived Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff