Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Girl Who Would Be King [[NA//O]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:36 am
Giovanna whimpered softly before beginning to cry. Why was Kara being so mean to her? She was just doing what any good-natured person with earthen powers would do. "Why, Kara? What could have possible made you like this? Why hurt people that didn't so anything?!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:00 am
Kara snorted. "Nobody's done nothing, dear. Everyone's an a*****e, everyone needs to get out of my way, nobody's any use whatsoever. That's how I can hurt people. And I still don't understand why I can't hurt you." She kissed Giovanna ferociously, and then hissed, "Nobody has ever been of any use to me in my life. So why aren't I burning you alive?"

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:27 am
Luciiraptar
((There have to be limits. You can't just drop things out of the sky on other characters. That's not exactly fair.))

((I understand that, but it's a little hard to fathom where the line is when my guy can just pull sh*t off trading cards, you know? So would you please kindly react to the giant rock monster thing that is sprinting towards your present position?))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:59 am
((I didn't want to erase my post with major character development, and I did add in a line. And I'll allow almost anything as long as:

One, it doesn't just drop on someone's head/present few ways to react or defend; Two, it doesn't automatically negate any damage before damage has a chance to be applied; Three, there is some way to counter it. These rules go for everyone, by the way.))

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:08 pm
The monster would continue chasing after the woman, with Lewis chasing his monster, thanking his lucky stars that he had done his physical training, otherwise, the whole running thing would have been murder on him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:22 pm
((They're already hiding. Sorry.))

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:29 pm
((So you mean to tell me, that Kara outran a giant rock monster that was already chasing after her. Not to mention that it would have a larger field of vision, thus being able to see over the shorter buildings and having full view of any shortcuts she may or may not take. That is what you're saying right now?))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:32 pm
((What I'm saying is that I don't want to rework an entire conversation, which would require Cerebral to be on as well.))

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:31 pm
((So I'm just supposed to let you go then?))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:41 pm
((For now. I'll try to maneuver back into a place to be chased by you after the character development is done.))

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Malestifia

Generous Foe

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:09 pm

'Lanthes, stop this now, we can get what we came here for without killing them all, they wouldn't recognize our face anyways.
' Lio thought the words to himself, as if he were talking to someone else. With a sigh, the room filled with a flash. With his sword still in his hands, Lio covered the room with electricity, shocking all of the police standing around, though not enough to kill him. He supposed he could have, but he was already running out of energy to continue doing what he was. The barrier between Lio and Lanthes was cracking and he was loosing the heart to continue with his actions, though he knew it had to be done.

Once all the police were lying on the ground, unconscious, Lio casually walked down to the basement's evidence room. Charging the electronic door with his own electricity to cause it to unlock, Lio grabbed a nearby bag from another evidence box, which was filled with drugs. He dumped everything out and proceeded to the far back corner where a vault sat. Once again, he charged the vault door with his electricity to cause the gears to shift and move, unlocking it. Millions of dollars sat inside the vault. All of it evidence money the police would never use. He bagged about half the money fast before running out of there. He wasn't sure how long the police upstairs would remain unconscious, but he didn't feel up to another fight with them. He'd killed one too many already.

As fast as he could, Lio charged himself with his lightning and took off into the sky, running away from the scene. With no idea as to why he let them go. He should have just killed them all.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:00 pm
((I'm going to go on record saying that this is total bullshit. -_-; ))

Somehow, the Golem had lost sight of the woman, but it wasn't the end, oh no sir. Lewis looked through his cards and selected three appropriate for the task. All three of them were Zubats. "Go and find this person." He commanded, sending the Pokemon off to scout the area with their sonar.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:10 am
"Uhh..." Enyo stared blankly at the Golem running past her, and then staring around blankly. She took off at a brisk jog after it, extremely curious and wondering what use it was to anyone. Hopefully he would lead her back to his owner...
And then the Zubats flew past... Okay, today was officially a 15/10 on the freaky scale. "Oh where, oh where has the o-o-owner gone? Oh where, oh where could they be?" She hummed to herself, her eyes on the giant.
Enyo also noticed the lightning, but hoped (Oh please, oh please!) that a storm was coming in. She loved the rain.

[Sorry you guys. I work Friday, Saturday, and Sunday as well I think. I'm not quite sure about my days. Sorry. >.< ]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:23 pm
Lewis stood next to his golem, waiting for the Zubats to come back with the area intel.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:33 pm
Uhm... Bump?  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]