Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Next Avatar (OPEN, accepting) (updated n_n) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:56 pm
Nykromantyk
{Yeah, I'm completely lost}
((Reiko has basically instructed the servants to get a bath, room, and clothes ready for your character. The Avatar and the water bender guy returned from their training injured so a servant informed Reiko who went to check on them. Then the air bender guy knocked some guys out outside of the front gate of the manor and ran into the woods. Earth bender lady shows up so Avatar and fire bender go with her to look for the guy who knocked the people out. Though Earth bender and Avatar seem to have gotten distracted...))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:23 pm
"Oh.. You're right, Reiko.. Sorry.." Ayra closed her eyes and felt the ground, "There are two people... That way." She said pointing in the direction of Rika's campsite.  

Ookami hime95

Hygienic Vampire

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:29 pm
Aya whistled for Frolo, who she them mounted. "Should we head off, then?" She asked, the boulder from earlier landing in the spot it'd been pulled from with a loud sound. "Oh, and you passed, by the way. Keep in mind that sometimes, people will put aside their battles for your goals, if they line up properly." She added, waiting for Frolo to re-capture the scent.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:36 pm
She got on Frolo, behind Aya, "Come on, Reiko."  

Ookami hime95

Hygienic Vampire

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:47 pm
“Playing with fire is bad for those who burn themselves.”

Reiko climbs up behind Ayra, wrapping an arm around the girls waist to keep her balance.

“For the rest of us, it is a very great pleasure.”
-Anonymous

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:16 pm
(waiting for frolo to take of, lalala..)  

Ookami hime95

Hygienic Vampire

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:41 pm
Frolo suddenly shot off in the direction of the scent, bursting through the bushes into a nearby campsite. He then let everyone dismount as he curled up into a ball to rest, Aya looking around once she touched ground.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:54 pm
((I'm gone for most of the day and I return to 3 pages of posts >.>))

Koi sat outside, he moved closer to the shirshu and began petting it "easy pup" he said as the beast whimpered, he looked off in the distance where the group had ran off, he began to wonder what had happened to the blood bender...  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Ookami hime95

Hygienic Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:00 pm
Aki nuzzled Koi, wimpering quietly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:21 pm
Rika returned with about five or so fish floating in water that she was bending. To her surprise some people have discovered her campsite, one of them being the Avatar. "Hello...may I help you?" she asked, some timidness in her voice, giving them the impression that she was weak and defenseless when she really wasn't.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:22 pm
"excuse me sir?"

Koi looked back and saw the maid "yes?" he asked as he petted Aki

"Madame Reiko will be gone for a while, if you wish to enter the home you may"

Koi nodded "thank you, I think I'll stay put for a while though" he looked up and saw the full moon, shining brighter and brighter, he wanted the night to end already.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:36 pm
Aya looked Rika up and down before speaking. "Yeah.... we're looking for someone; we found a few bodies in town, and my Eel-dog caught the scent of one other person at the scene, and we've tracked them to here..." She explained.  

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:15 pm
Rika set the fish into a pot as she started thinking. "Well...I found someone passed out in the woods so I brought him here." she said, walking over to her tent and opening the flap to see the boy still asleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:21 pm
It would be obvious to any onlookers, that Jenos was not resting easy. The Air Bender could be seen in a feverish sleep, fidgeting uncomfortably. Suddenly and without warning, Jenos shot awake screaming, waking from the same nightmare he had been having for a while.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:22 pm
“Playing with fire is bad for those who burn themselves.”

Reiko slid off the eel hound and looks around the small camp. "Why are you camping when there's a town close by?", she asks. She jumps slightly, surprised by the man suddenly screaming as he wakes up.

“For the rest of us, it is a very great pleasure.”
-Anonymous

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas