Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Avengers: School of Hard Knocks (A/O)(needs villains) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:27 pm
"Oh right." Molly said and looked down. "Sorry sir, I wasn't thinking." she said to Peter.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:32 pm
“Playing with fire is bad for those who burn themselves.”

Claire listens quietly from her new spot a small distance from the others, not really all that interested in participating in these 'tests'.

“For the rest of us, it is a very great pleasure.”
-Anonymous

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:19 pm
Steve smiled as he shook Kasey's hand"How about i pick the next match up"he said and chuckled lightly taking the water molly offered him"Lets see....Stark! you spar with Olympia! Since you wouldn't spar with me that is"He smiled lightly as he then took a drink"Thanks molly"He said with a gentle smile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:20 pm
"Thanks Molly" Kasey smiled as he shifted back before turning to Claire "I'm gonna go for a walk, wanna come with?"  

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:28 pm

Not having been paying much attention to Kasey after his fight, Claire had missed the heat movement signalling that he had turned towards her. His voice sounded like he might be facing her, but... "Are you asking me?", she asks uncertainly.

-Anonymous

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:32 pm
Molly blushed when she saw Cap smile and she felt like she was melting. "N-No prob." she said softly with a shy smile. She could have stared into his blue eyes all day, but she realized that was creepy. She then turned around stiffly. "I-I'll be going back to my wall now." she said with a blush and started to walk back.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

IQuitSoBye

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:38 pm
User Image

Seeing everyone about to go Olympia groaned. "Wait- what! I didn't- GAH!" she pouted angrily. "You know what! I'll spare later" Olympia sighed. Wait, was it possible to spare with yourself? Naaa, that was for crazy people... Actually, that would be pretty damn fun.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:41 pm
Watching the students start to depart Parker watched them shaking his head a bit. "Kids these days always on the move and never have a clue where there going" he sighed rubbing the back of his head. Like tony he wasn't in costume and was dressed in a simple pair of tan jeans and a green polo shirt. "I don't know how well we can teach this group without being driven up the walls in a matter of speaking" he said to stark and rodgers.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:42 pm
((It's only Claire and Kasey who are leaving))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:44 pm
(From the sound of it seemed like olympia might leave as well and molly being a follower from what I can tell so far would likely dash after them rather then be seen as creepy for gawking at captain america the whole time.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:49 pm
Minnta Aloripma

Not having been paying much attention to Kasey after his fight, Claire had missed the heat movement signalling that he had turned towards her. His voice sounded like he might be facing her, but... "Are you asking me?", she asks uncertainly.

-Anonymous
"Yes" Kasey smiled as he lightly ran a finger down the blind teen's spine  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:01 pm

Claire flinches and quickly steps away from Kasey. "Don't touch me.", she snaps, temperature spiking in response to her agitation.

-Anonymous

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:03 pm
"I'm sorry, I thought it'd be soothing" Kasey wimpered, actidently causing him to transform in to a full on quadrapedal timber wolf  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:12 pm

"I don't find it very soothing to be touched...", Claire responds. She frowns and turns to face him when his form suddenly changes.

-Anonymous

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

IQuitSoBye

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:18 pm
{{ sorry I only skimmed through everything OTL It seems you guys always post when I go to bed = u =ll }}

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games