Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
City of the Lost and Damned(Open/Accepting/Needs Undead) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Pie?
  Of course I do I need it to find Diameter.
  Depends on the flavor
  It's doesn't lie to me like the cake so sure.
  Ewww no
  Gold
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:51 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

(Will post tommorow if Eternally doesn't Post to move along group B as ill call them for the time being.)
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:32 am

The city had gotten quiet again aside from the moans of the undead looking for another meal to satiate them. In the distance tho a familiar sound began to echo thru the buildings. The beating of propellers filled the afternoon air as the recon apache had finished refueling and returned on it's fly by's. "This is Warlord 6 Overwatch to any surviving elements. Repeat this is Warlord 6 Overwatch to any surviving elements" a voice came over the remaining comm's as the chopper dipped and strafed thru the wreckage again resuming it's attempt to find survivors or military elements that needed air support.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:32 pm
Adrian was contemplating putting Beast out of his misery when his radio crackled to life, Overwatch was back on patrol, making Adrian rethink his options. "Warlord this is Soundwave, I've got one of ours here, missing arm, extreme blood loss, no signs of infection. Need an airlift. Over." Adrian spoke into his com, hoping Beast would last a little while longer.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:17 pm
"Soundwave this is Overwatch reaper. Just where the hell do.you think we can put a medivac in a two man heli?" The gunners voice.was littered with sarcasm as he made a joke offline to the chopper pilot. "Your best bet Sound is to hoof it to the medicare center" the voice said as the sound of the chopper passed overhead seeming to slow down some as it was passing over. "You have got a little over a mile and a half hike to it. We can provide you with overwatch but thats about all we can do." This time the voice.was no longer filled with sarcasm but with all honesty the Apache couldn't do much else.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:55 pm
"I'll take what I can get sweetheart, thank you." Adrian said, rolling his eyes as he checked his tacpad to make sure they were heading in the right direction. "We've got another mile and a half to go, how are you holding up?" Adrian asked Beast as he checked his current magazine, half full, but if they were lucky he wouldn't need to use his gun.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:53 am
Napier, who had heard all of this and was still walking alongside, shrugged. "Best as c'n be expected, given th'circumstances."  

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:20 pm
"True, and you may want to hang away as we get closer to the hospital, no one is going to be too friendly." Adrian said simply, knowing full well that if they saw Napier, they'd likely leave Adrian and Beast out too, probably even shoot at them.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:30 am
Napier thought for a second, then shrugged. It wasn't his problem if they started shooting at the other two. "S'awright. 'Sides, who'd wanna shoot at this pretty face?"  

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:30 pm
"Anyone ordered to keep the Quarantine intact." Adrian stated simply and continued on, hoping he wouldn't have to pull his weapon on the Ghoul, while he liked that the Doc was civil, he knew the undead man was capable of more than the average zombie.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:57 pm
Napier shrugged again. What the Vitals did to try and contain the Dead would fail eventually, especially with the project Napier was looking to get back to the UK to work on. At least, it would fail so long as the Vitals still thought of it as "containment." The Ghouls were getting together lines of communication now that most of the bipedal world lacked a pulse, and with the United States and parts of Africa as the only real holdouts they were organizing into a well-managed society fairly quickly.

"I jus' ate abou'... how long was it... call it half an hour or so? More'n usual, too, actually took part uvvan arm f'r once, so s'gonna be at least five days 'fore I start losin' control o'me appetites. Y'know, y'd think that someone on y'side'd know this sort o'thing abou' us by now, s'only been a bloody year since the Cure was released."

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:31 pm

Looking thru the scope of his rifle Shadow slowly panned over the area trying to find Beast. A familiar figure came into his sight tho making his way thru the streets slowly. It was beast, or atleast most of him anyways. "Well then s**t I guess he is still alive" Shadow muttered as he reached up and tapped his comm. "I got the big guy in my sights" Shadow said as he adjusted his vision to see what all he could. Back behind him he spotted soundwave and nearly let loose a round in the mans head out of sheer dislike. The thing that caught him off guard tho was the Ghoul that seemed to be accompanying the two.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:14 pm
"Look, it's nothing personal, it's just how we do things, it doesn't matter how inevitable you think it is. I'd rather not get shot at today." Adrian said and sighed, he needed to get his hands on some aspirin, this Ghoul was giving him a headache.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:03 pm

Stumbling slightly as the two behind him continued there small talk Beast dropped down to a knee. He was covered in sweat and his final adrenaline shot was starting to fade. It had faded much quicker then he was expecting it to and it left his body worse off after the effects were fading. His vision faded in and out as he lurched forward dropping his hand on the ground to balance himself. That to nearly failed him as he barely held himself up. His heart was struggling to keep him up with the crippling shortage of blood that was flowing thru his veins.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:28 pm
Adrian swore when Beast dropped down on his knee, probably because the Adrenalin wore off. "Oh no, you are not dying on me today." Adrian muttered as he dug around in his pack before pulling out an adrenaline shot of his own, he was hoping he wouldn't have to use it, but desperate times called for desperate measures. Adrian walked up to beast and jabbed the needle into him in an effort to get him back on his feet for the last push towards the quarantine, where he would hopefully receive medical attention.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers