Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply The Chaotic Multiverse (RP Forum)
Digimon Xros Hunters - Awakening Spirits Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:24 am
Shiro had nodded lightly while he heard the mention of Culumon, given he had met the free-spirited digimon a few times back in the tamers-verse, he didn't feel much compelled to bother the child-like digimon, this Banchou Hitsuzenmon however seemed a decent choice to look for, but given that seemed risky as well, he was about to comment on it before having to deliver an 'oof!' before being sprawled backwards in his sitting position, face currently slight red from the tail suddenly hitting him on said face, and making an awkward position for the two, though he was sweatdropping in general as he spoke up, a 'slight' bit muffled "sounds like i shouldn't worry about looking for or meeting Graildramon for now, but knowing this new tidbit of history does make things interesting, given it's something that i hadn't even heard while traversing the various Digital Worlds before settling in this one like Crystal." he then pondered something, and looked along the side and adjusting the tail a bit "not to be a bit rude, but could you please move? my leg's are starting to ache from keeping my sitting position and yet laid back with a tail in my face."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:11 pm
"It's really not too surprising that you wouldn't have heard about the legend until now," Sanzomon pointed out. "You've met the young, inexperienced digimon who are partnered up with humans who have little or no knowledge of the digital world they came from. The legend of Graildramon isn't terribly well known so even if you had experienced allies living in each iteration of the digital world you might not have met any digimon familiar with the legend. Even your enemies might have been hopelessly ignorant about it. To learn the truth about the old digital world of the ancient past, before the world was split across the numerous dimensions, one must seek the wisdom of the truly ancient and experienced digimon who have outlived Yggdrasil, the Holy Beasts, and the Royal Knights, as they are the keepers of this world's secrets."

The newly evolved Slashmon moved to get off of Shiro, accidentally swinging his tail back the other way so that it collided with the other side of Shiro's face in the process. "Oops, sorry 'bout that."

*~*~*~*~*

Once the Blimpmon had landed, Crystal and Airu were both quick to vacate the airship along with Zapmon, Opossumon, and Chibi Hackmon, the last of whom was still sleeping soundly in Crystal's arms. Their arrival back at the castle was, of course, met with questions about why Crystal had returned with Blaze and Airu instead of Shiro as well as what had happened to her partner with regards to Zapmon's recent transformation. Crystal explained as best she could about how Miko Sakuyamon had given her the insight to track down Sanzomon, about the flying forest on the back of Ceresmon, the strange ritual performed by Sanzomon to awaken Zapmon's true potential, the creation of the digitama that had hatched into the small digimon she now carried with her, and finally the sudden arrival of Blaze and Omekamon who had also somehow pulled Airu along with them into the digital world. She purposefully left out the stuff about Shiro's Origins and the new voices he had running around inside his head.

Tagiru was jealous. Yuu was perplexed. Taiki was concerned and so was Akari. And Zenjirou rounded things off simply by being confused.

"So, anyway, I brought them back here so we could try to figure out our next move," Crystal said to finish her explanation.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:03 pm
Roveth snorted a bit, while tilting his head to the side "i guess Shiro is probably going to train seperate from us due to the fact of his unstable core and the heightened demonic power within his blood due to the infusion to the Inu-Yoki?" he asked, with Dracmon having taken a rest himself from helping the littler digimon train and all, panting in general while others rested as well.

Jake snorted while shrugging a bit lightly "given that he has new very unstable powers, not to mention his form is also not completely stable because of his Digi-Core... it'd mean he may be more easily susceptible to corruption and possibly being forced to using Warmon's instincts, not to mention his Youki blood is stronger now.

Gene just shrugged, having looked to Zapmon, smirking a bit seeing the increased strength himself "hmmm... i don't sense Imperial Destroyermon... well, we can always see the fruits of your new lifted burden later, we should plan on what to do next, especially since Shademon is still out there."

Centralized Break, Scene Change Hatsudo!

Shiro merely grunted and sat back up, chuckling from the red face he had from the smack, but said nothing about it as he rubbed his chin "i've also been around older and elder digimon back in the universes i traveled to and from, maybe the others have forgotten about this particular legend." he said, with Guilmon speaking up lightly "it would be nice to see the Digi-gnomes again though Shiromon!" Shiro sweatdropped at his Xros-Loader and sweatdropped a bit lightly "i forgot you knew of them, Guilmon." of course this caused chuckles from the Xros Loader from other digimon, giggles in the case of the females. in either case Shiro chuckled a bit and started getting up "well, with me separating from the others for a bit, i should get going. sorry for disturbing your meditations Sanzomon, though it is good to see you and Gokuwmon again."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:26 pm
"That would be my guess," Crystal responded with regards to Shiro. "I had to leave in kind of a hurry so I asked Shiro if he wanted to come back with me, but he wanted to continue on with his training so I'm not sure what he plans to do once he's done with that. I think he'll be okay though. Anyway, aside from all that, I don't think we're going to find any leads about Shademon with most of us hanging around at the castle. It's a good place for us all to regroup, but the fact is if we don't start looking for him soon we don't know what kind of trouble he might cause by the time we find him." She scratched behind her ear. "On the other hand, we don't want to spread our forces so thin that we won't be able to fight Shademon once we find him so we're going to need some kind of plan for how we want to approach this. Also, Gene, there's something I may need your help with."

"I thought Ren and Ryouma were supposed to be with you guys," Airu pointed out.

"They were for awhile," Taiki told her. "But then they decided to take off on their own so we haven't seen them for the past few days."

Days. That took a moment to sink in. For Airu it had only been maybe a couple of hours (a few minutes in the human world, plus the time it took to reach the castle after arriving in the digital world with Blaze) since she had seen her teammates leave with the others for the digital world, but for everyone else it had already been a few days. This was definitely going to take some getting used to. And why didn't it seem to bother anyone else?

*~*~*~*~*

"Or perhaps you just never thought to ask about it," Team Epoch's Slashmon had entered the vicinity with the elder Slashmon and some of the younger ones when he overhead some of the mentioning of Graildramon. "It isn't as though that sort of rumor would come up during regular conversation."

"If you plan on going after Graildramon, then I'm coming with you," the newly evolved Slashmon declared while pouncing on Shiro to stand bodily on his chest.

This earned a sweatdrop from Team Epoch's much more mature Slashmon.

"It would seem that you've befriended a powerful ally," Sanzomon observed. "I hope the next time we meet you will have managed to unravel more of this great mystery."  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:03 pm
Roveth snorted a bit, leaning back against his shadow-made chair, frowning a bit hearing that as he pondered a bit "then we should probably not worry about it, unless we hear something big, in any case, this means my Information Network will be indespensible this time." he said chuckling, before reloading his Spy network, and telling them to head out and start gathering info, leaving Mummymon with himself so he'd get reports back, as well as leaving Roveth slightly weaker, and such given he only had his main partners, and a few of his hunted digimon.

Jake of course sighed, letting out Lemina in this case, glaring at the betamon-turned human as she twirled in her buisness suit "i want you to do the same as Roveth, gather any information you can about any rumblings of Shademon or as he's known now.. shade Chaosmon." Lemina actually looked serious a moment, before nodding, and proceeding to transform back into her betamon form, and headed off using a spare Bakemon that was brought by Roveth to help Jake drop his gossip and money making Betamon off someplace. "well, with that, we should focus on the tournament while our information network gets to work, this way there's no need to spread ourselves too thin."

Gene raised an eyebrow, transforming from his human form back into his digimon form cracking an armored knuckle a bit nodding seriously hearing that he was going to be needed "not a problem Crystal, i -am- your partner." he said with a disarming smile while wandering over to stand near her and Zapmon, though making sure he kept a close eye on Zapmon, out of habit, and from the fact that he could definately feel the increased potential and power from the little dragon and all.

Shiro of course nodded a bit while looking to Crystal's Slashmon, only to give off a loud 'Oof!' from being knocked -back- on his chest again from the newly evolved Slashmon and the proclamation of wanting to join him as he chuckled a bit with a light wheeze, trying to at least get some air back in him "i hope so as well... especially the reasons why my Origin now has 'Grail' as part of it." he said to Sanzomon, while looking to the Slashmon on top of him, and nodded to the declaration of joining him "the more the merrier, i say. welcome to Team Gen'ei Kitsune." he said with a smirk, before letting his Xros Loader take in the Slashmon as he sat up, while looking to Crystal's ally Slashmon and all "more like i never thought of it because originally i was not connected to the Origin of Grail. either way, when you see Crystal again be sure to tell her i'll be back at the castle in a few days before the tournament starts." he said while reloading MailBirdramon to hop onto the wing, sighing a bit "let's head off MailBirdramon, we need to start looking for a good training area that's a bit lacking of life." he said, the metallic bird nodded, and started taking off, while he waved to everyone with a smile, and with a small burst, the bird was off, heading for parts unkown, or known, but not really used since devoid of life.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:52 pm
"You see, when I came to back in Bagramon's castle, I had some help from the Human Spirit of Time and Space," Crystal explained the situation to Gene. "It'll take some practice for me to figure out all of Jikanmon's powers, but at least I know I'm the one in control using the form of that particular warrior. But, as you and I both know, it tends to be a little bit harder to control the Beast Spirits. So, before we run into Shade Chaosmon again, I want to be sure I can handle using my Beast Spirit so I won't lose control. Basically, what I need for you to do is to just keep an eye on me while I practice using it so you can knock me to my senses if I start to lose control."

Dorumon emerged from Crystal's Xros Loader. "In that case, I'll take Chibi Hackmon on up to your room in the castle to keep an eye on him while he's asleep so you don't have to worry about anything else."

"Thanks Dorumon," Crystal nodded and handed over the sleeping digimon.

"The rest of us will help Airu get settled," Taiki immediately volunteered.

Yuu couldn't really argue given that they couldn't just let her wander off on her own since Airu had a history of getting herself and her digimon into some pretty serious trouble left to her own devices. Someone had to keep an eye on her so she wouldn't get herself killed by an angry digimon.

*~*~*~*~*

"I'll see to it that Crystal gets the message," Team Epoch's Slashmon assured Shiro as he watched him leave on Mail Birdramon. Of course, that would mean cutting his visit with the other Slashmonz a little short, but now that he knew where to find them he could always find his way back so it wasn't like he wouldn't be able to see them again.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:16 pm
Roveth and Jake both decided to take their own training off a bit further on the other side of the castle field areas, away from where Crystal had been planning to train, mainly to keep their battle ready digimon in top form, as well as push them as much as they can, not just for the tournament, but also to deal with Shade Chaosmon in the future. of course, they also trained each other, if Shikimon and Warriormon appearing and clashing any indication as clangs of swords, explosions, and so on, could be heard in the background.

Gene nodded as he cracked his neck lightly while listening to her explanation "i see... this reminds me of what i've heard about the Spirits in general given Shiro's own spirits, and how he needed to train to keep himself in check while under the Beast Spirit of Mana." he said, while stealing Roveth's earlier shadow-chair to sit on, , but not in a way to laze about as he sat straight and kept a watchful eye over things "even though it has been a while since i've evolved to help fight, i hope my current form will be enough, since i don't know if it'd be possible for me to evolve while you're under the Beast Spirit's influence."

Shiro of course after they had been gone from Ceresmon for a while, began relaxing on the wing while MailBirdramon looked back to his general "where to this time? i honestly hope you're not going to make me wander aimlessly here." Shiro snorted lightly, while shaking his head "keep an eye on the ground for anything that could be happening, but in honesty, head in the direction for the Digital Hotsprings. i figure a good break there would be nice for V-mon and the chibimonz, as well as the others." MailBirdramon nodded and such as he adjusted his angles and boosted off, heading towards the digital Hotspring's direction.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:18 pm
Once Jake and Roveth had moved to train a safe distance away and the others had gone into the castle to help Airu get settled, with Taiki and Yuu each taking hold of one of Tagiru's arms to drag him between them so he wouldn't get any ideas about staying outside to watch, Crystal finally set about preparing for her own training experiment. Zapmon moved to stand by Gene waiting to see what would happen with her arms folded across her chest. If Crystal did have trouble using the Beast Spirit of Time and Space, Zapmon could always hit the beast warrior with a jolt of her Silver Lightning to stun it temporarily, not that Zapmon expected there would be any problems. Crystal had good instincts for a human and more importantly, being half youkai and constantly keeping herself in check meant that she had impressive self control. It was difficult to imagine that the Beast Spirit of Time and Space could be more wild than the beast within the girl herself.

Crystal took several deep breaths to help herself focus and then held her Xros Loader out in front of her with the screen facing her to show the icon of the Beast Spirit of Time and Space glowing on the display. She brought up her other hand, summoning forth a dense bundle of digi-code in the shape of a sphere. "Spirit Evolution!" The transformation was much more brutal than the process of becoming the human warrior, Jikanmon, as the beast warrior was actually a great deal smaller and that basically meant Crystal was imploding in on herself until she had been shrunken down to size. As she shrunk down to be outfitted with the armor of the beast warrior she took on the appearance of a small, feathered dromaesaur standing maybe a foot and half tall and three feet in length from snout to tail. It had feathered wings on both its arms and legs as well as a diamond shaped fan of feathers that extended out from its tail. The feathers had a prismatic appearance as they were derived from the entire spectrum of chrome digizoid metals. This kind of body structure provided the beast warrior with a uniquely soft and flexible coat of armor without the necessity of having a solid metal body. Because of its small size it was also quick on its feet and probably made for an extremely difficult target. "Micro Raptormon!"

"That's it?" Zapmon was clearly unimpressed. "That's a supposed to be a legendary warrior? What the hell kind of a digimon is that supposed to be?"

"The kind that can still hear you when you mouth off," Crystal's voice came from the odd prismatic dinosaur.

"Still looks like sort of a reject if you ask me," Zapmon retorted. "I wonder what that form is even capable of."

"Would you like me to give you a demonstration?" Crystal inquired not-so-nicely. Clearly besting Agnimon during that sparring match earlier must have gone to Zapmon's head with regards to her present standing compared to the hybrid warriors now that she'd gotten stronger.

"What are you going to do, preen on me?" Zapmon taunted her.

"Pulsar Cry!" Micro Raptormon emitted a concussive sound and in the next instant Zapmon became flattened under crushing simulated gravity pressure comparable to standing on the surface of a rotating neutron star. It turned Zapmon into a very literal draconic pancake until the increased gravity lifted and Zapmon re-inflated back to her proper proportions.

"Okay," Zapmon scowled at the unassuming looking beast warrior. "How is that even remotely fair?"

"Time and Space," Crystal answered simply. "That includes gravity."  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:19 pm
Gene of course laughed hearing Zapmon complain about fairness causing him to shake his head as he stood up, seeing his partner have good control over the beast form "it seems you have a good grasp of control over the beast form Crystal, i think it might be because you're used to containing your inner demonic instincts that it helps tremendously in this case." he responded while loo snorting about the size "though i didn't think you'd become the shortest Legendary Warrior of the bunch, given even Chakmon's taller than you." of course, this might get him smacked around too, but he figured it'd be totally worth it since he still chuckled over it as he smiled, not in a way to taunt, but more in a way to be silly and all.

Centralized Break, Scene Change hatsudo!

Shiro had woken up with a grunt, mainly from the atmosphere change, causing him to notice with a wince that they were in the area of the hotsprings, and the wince was from a sharp flash of Youki rippling through his body, nearly causing it to spasm and redo that fluxuating again, but Shiro clamped down on things quickly before turning his head to look down, seeing a good spot to land he sat up and such lightly "over there, MailBirdramon, a good place to land that'll give us a short distance to the resort for walking." MailBirdramon nodded, and proceeded to turn direction a slight bit, before landing, and out of the Xros Loader camevarious digimon: Ranamon, the Renamonz and Kudamonz, Coronamon, Fairymon, and immediately ran off chatting to each other about a good long rest of the hotsprings, Dorulumon came out to find a nice place for the Hackmon and Guilmon to sleep, along with V-Mon and the Chibimonz to pull Shiro to the hotsprings themselves, with the Shouto's and Gabumon following with a laugh and all.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:41 pm
"I'm surprised at you Gene," Crystal retorted. "You should know better than most digimon that size isn't everything. You've regularly taken down opponents much larger than yourself, even those at higher stages, because you've adapted to your present form and honed your skills to bring out your full potential without having to evolve during battle. This size is probably the most advantageous for Micro Raptormon. And really, this is about what I would expect from a digimon derived from the microraptor's fossil data."

The form of Micro Raptormon dispersed into digi-code as the Beast Spirit was loaded back into Crystal's Xros Loader and she returned to normal. "Anyway, I think it's kind of an interesting form for the Beast Spirit of Time and Space."

"Maybe the reason you didn't lose control is because you already have such a profound understanding of the warrior's source data," Zapmon suggested. "I mean, it is a little uncanny for the Beast Spirit to have a taken on a form that you already know so well."

"It was the same with the Human Spirit," Crystal recalled. "I wonder if that's because of the way the Spirits of Time and Space were released by my own crest resonating with Slashmon to allow his evolution into Ancient Okamidramon. It might not be a coincidence."

*~*~*~*~*

Slashmon bid farewell to Sanzomon, Gokuwmon, the Shoutmonz, the Hackmonz, and his fellow Slashmonz residing on Ceresmon before he finally departed on Hououmon to return to the castle with Shiro's message to Crystal. He promised the elder Slashmon that he would return for another visit as soon as he was able.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:18 pm
Gene chuckled a bit while hearing Crystal's words, before nodding a bit and looking up at the sky "true enough there, Crystal, then again it's also because i've never really -needed- to evolve ever since that time i needed to and became a Black Magnamon or something like that.. it's been so long.." he said while looking to Zapmon before stating in a deadpan "you know, i was hoping you'd actually learn some manners after letting that burden you had go, but apparently you haven't changed one bit Zapmon, are you just digitally encoded to stuff your foot in your mouth and piss people off?"of course, he pulled out a bit of energy and ignited onr of his claws into flames, and idly used the flames to let the air distort from the heat so he could amuse himself with warbly looking pictures and all.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:13 pm
The lone digimon is none other than the resident prankster Omekamon, and the the ruins are, of course, Bagramon's castle (or what's left of it at this point).

As he aproaches the main area where Shademon did his worst (to date) deeds, Omekamon begins to randomly pixelate while TV-esque static distorts his dimentions.

*#%*#%*#%*#%*

Blaze chuckling to himself at Crystal's antics, stops as his Xros Loader begins to vibrate.

"Wait, what?"

The screen flashes to life as the top flips open.

*#%*#%*#%*#%*

"GRAAAHHHHHH!!!" With a beastial roar, Omekamon's form refracted in on itself as Chaosmon burst forth.

*#%*#%*#%*#%*

Blaze turned white as a sheet and just stood there, holding his Xros Loader in a death grip.

*#%*#%*#%*#%*

"WHERE!? (Not) Here? Where am/is/are I/He/We? I/He/We resonate, dissonance elimination 80% complete. Human elements nullified, seeking final key..... Located final elements. Beyond mortal realms, data lurks that points to stable core. Creating excess data to lose to the entropy of death..."  

Never Soldier B

Alien Investigator

5,025 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Partygoer 500

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:57 pm
"Being loud and obnoxious is just one of my many talents," Zapmon assured Gene.

Crystal, meanwhile, quirked a brow when she realized the fact that Blaze had apparently decided to stick around to watch her trial run with Micro Raptormon regardless of how dangerous it could have been if she'd lost control under the influence of the Beast Spirit. But then, that kind of stupidity could be readily overlooked as Blaze just being Blaze. The weird part was after the fact when he suddenly turned pale while clutching his Xros Loader. That definitely wasn't normal behavior, even for him.

"Oi, Blaze, what's the matter? You look like you've seen a ghost or something," Crystal tried to remain calm about Blaze's peculiar behavior even though she knew intuitively that there was something very wrong about all this.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:22 pm
"Eh heh heh heh," Blaze laughed nervously.
"No need to be alarmed, no need to panic, don't panic," he seemed to direct this last part more at himself than Crystal.
"It's just... do these things have an emergency off switch?" Blaze held up his Xros Loader towards Crystal, which was still beaming bright light while the top was still switched open.
"Also... my fingers are starting to cramp."  

Never Soldier B

Alien Investigator

5,025 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Partygoer 500

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:51 pm
Crystal frowned at the behavior of Blaze's Xros Loader. "Well, as far as I know, they aren't even supposed to be able to activate on their own. I mean, they utilize voice recognition which means they're totally inert outside the hands of whoever owns them. I've never seen anything like this."

"You don't think this is some kind of trick, do you?" Zapmon suggested. "He could just be doing this for attention."

Crystal thwapped the smallish dragon over the head for that remark. "Blaze isn't that much of an idiot."

There was also the rather worrying fact that Omekamon was still missing.  
The Chaotic Multiverse (RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff