Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Fang and Claw (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:24 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

Anna giggled and wiped the chocolate off her nose. Sakura then ate the ice cream with Dante and Anna finished her's happily. SHe then sat with Dante until it was time for her bath. Once that was done she was tucked in by both her parents. Sakura smiled and kissed their daughter's forehead. "Good night sweetie. Just remember that we are right down the hall if you have a nightmare or get scared." She said and smiled at their daughter as she hugged them both goodnight and said "Night mommy. Night daddy." She then fell asleep cuddling with her stuffed wolf.

Dante smiled as he kissed his daughter and surveyed the window. It had bars so nothing could get inside. Once satisfied he shut the door behind him as he followed his wife, where he changed and climbed into bed with her, wrapping his arms around her tightly. He then gently kissed her nose then lips, "good night, Sakura."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:27 pm
Dante Kazahana

((Wanna do a new rp?? I have a fairy girl that has an amulet that allows h er to change her size or we can do a different rp if you want. I'm up for anything.))

"Good night Dante." Sakura said after kissing him back and snuggling up to him. But during the night Anna started to not feel good. She groaned a little as she turned over hugging her stuffed wolf. Sakura heard her and wondered if she was okay but didn't get up thinking that it was nothing.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:47 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

((Wanna do a new rp?? I have a fairy girl that has an amulet that allows h er to change her size or we can do a different rp if you want. I'm up for anything.))

"Good night Dante." Sakura said after kissing him back and snuggling up to him. But during the night Anna started to not feel good. She groaned a little as she turned over hugging her stuffed wolf. Sakura heard her and wondered if she was okay but didn't get up thinking that it was nothing.

(maybe if u wanna)
Dante felt her move and woke up. He looked at her, seeing she was thinking something. "I'll go check on her..."
He climbed out of bed and then walked to Anna's room.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:03 am
Dante Kazahana

((KK. I'll quote you when I make it. Just amke sure you make the master a bit mean but nice when he wants to be please.))

Anna had a really high fever and was shivering under her covers. She coughed a little and had a bit of blood in her mouth but swallowed it.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:51 am
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

((KK. I'll quote you when I make it. Just amke sure you make the master a bit mean but nice when he wants to be please.))

Anna had a really high fever and was shivering under her covers. She coughed a little and had a bit of blood in her mouth but swallowed it.

Dante put his hand gently put his hand on her head. Feeling how hot she was, he quickly walked back to the bedroom, "Anna has a fever."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:00 pm
Dante Kazahana

Sakura got up and put on her robe. Then she went into Anna's room where she listened to her heartbeat. "I can barely here her heart. We have to get her to a doctor." Sakura said and Anna woke up saying. "Mommy.... I don't feel so good." Sakura hugged their daughter and said "It's going to be okay sweety." She then wrapped her in a blanket and her tail like when she was a baby. "She's never been this hot before.....Dante we have to get going." Sakura said and went to the hospital with Dante and Ana. The doctors were surprised and quickly took Anna into the ER Where Sakura started to cry. SHe was worried about Anna. She never knew that A child could get this sick. Anna then coughed up some blood infront of the doctor. Sakura hugged Dante and cried in his chest not wanting to leave Anna alone.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:09 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

Sakura got up and put on her robe. Then she went into Anna's room where she listened to her heartbeat. "I can barely here her heart. We have to get her to a doctor." Sakura said and Anna woke up saying. "Mommy.... I don't feel so good." Sakura hugged their daughter and said "It's going to be okay sweety." She then wrapped her in a blanket and her tail like when she was a baby. "She's never been this hot before.....Dante we have to get going." Sakura said and went to the hospital with Dante and Ana. The doctors were surprised and quickly took Anna into the ER Where Sakura started to cry. SHe was worried about Anna. She never knew that A child could get this sick. Anna then coughed up some blood infront of the doctor. Sakura hugged Dante and cried in his chest not wanting to leave Anna alone.

He hugged Sakura tightly as he looked at Anna. He prayed that she wouldn't die silently. "she will be ok. I promise, Sakura..."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:35 pm
Dante Kazahana

Anna was taken to the ICU unit when her parents were taken to see her. Sakura stayed close to Dante when they finally got to see her. Anna was in a coma from the fever, which was now under control. Sakura was scared to touch Anna but held her hand and said "Anna..." A tear fell onto Anna who didn't move. Her ears were like when she was born, against her head. Sakura then hugged her and said "Don't go sweetie. I promise you'll be back with us soon." She then kissed her daughter's forehead and layed on one side of their daughter hugging her close. Soon she had cried herself to sleep and didn't want to leave Anna alone.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:52 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

Anna was taken to the ICU unit when her parents were taken to see her. Sakura stayed close to Dante when they finally got to see her. Anna was in a coma from the fever, which was now under control. Sakura was scared to touch Anna but held her hand and said "Anna..." A tear fell onto Anna who didn't move. Her ears were like when she was born, against her head. Sakura then hugged her and said "Don't go sweetie. I promise you'll be back with us soon." She then kissed her daughter's forehead and layed on one side of their daughter hugging her close. Soon she had cried herself to sleep and didn't want to leave Anna alone.

He layer down on the bed on the other side of Sakura. Once Sakura had cried herself to sleep he spoke, "Anna, come back to mommy and daddy. Your too young to leave us. If you leave... I don't know what we will do. Please, sweetie, come back to daddy."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:17 pm
Dante Kazahana

A few days passed and there was no change. The doctors were starting to think that she wouldn't wake up. But then when her parents were on their way to the hospital to see her, Anna moved her fingers some. She winced a little and said "Daddy?" She then looked around and her tail wrapped around her leg as she started to get scared.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:25 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

A few days passed and there was no change. The doctors were starting to think that she wouldn't wake up. But then when her parents were on their way to the hospital to see her, Anna moved her fingers some. She winced a little and said "Daddy?" She then looked around and her tail wrapped around her leg as she started to get scared.

he saw her wake and took her hand, smiling weakly, "Hey sweetie. how do you feel?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:09 pm
Dante Kazahana

Anna smiled at her daddy and said "A little better but still weak." She then looked at her mommy and received a small hug from her. "Oh Anna I'm so glad your okay." She said and smiled happily. Both their tails began to wag.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:36 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

he gently kissed his daughter and took sakura's hand, "You'll be fine soon baby. then we can go home."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:10 pm
Dante Kazahana

Anna nodded and said "Okay daddy." She then smiled weakly and hugged her mommy. Sakura smiled and kissed Anna's cheek. "Daddy.. do you know anyone named Joey?" She asked wanting to tell them she saw her grandparents on his side.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:11 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

Anna nodded and said "Okay daddy." She then smiled weakly and hugged her mommy. Sakura smiled and kissed Anna's cheek. "Daddy.. do you know anyone named Joey?" She asked wanting to tell them she saw her grandparents on his side.

his eyes widened, "H-how do you know joey? he is your grandpa."  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces