Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Consequences of Kindness - 1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:32 pm
"Your coffee's on the table." Rune knew by this point how badly Ashen needed her coffee in the morning and had started to get the timing down on when to start making it for her so it was ready and waiting for her as soon as she woke up.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:37 pm
{So...tomorrow's Halloween.}

"Thanks." Ashen settled herself down and took a sip of the murky light brown liquid. As time went along she seemed to wake up more and more until she looked like a normal human being, you know, one that wasn't about to totally moan like an emo before eating your brains out. "Anything interesting supposed to happen today?" Ashen asked, for once trying to be the one to start a conversation.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:41 pm
((Yes. Yes it is.))

"Not that I know of." Rune said while bringing out their breakfast. "As far as I know it's just another routine day of work. But you really can't expect much from the quaint village life really."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:55 pm
{Yup. Want to bet half of the costumes anyone sees resemble drunken hookers? XD}

"I am used to the bustling city, the noisy crowds and something new every other day. It's...strange to me to see a place so calm." Ashen took another large sip of her coffee.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:59 pm
"Well that's the village life for you: slow and quiet. We have a few festivals throughout the year, but nothing coming up soon." Rune said setting a plate of food down in front of Ashen.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:11 pm
{Then again my avatar is always pretty skanky, so I'm being a little bit of a hyppocrit here. XD}

"Ah." Ashen was silent for a long while, eating her food as she thought about what to say next. Testing the waters for Rune's reaction, Ashen mentioned casually, "So, how would you feel if I said I would not be burdening you for much longer?"

{That Nale guy that keeps being mentioned...wouldn't it be interesting if he were the hunter that shot the witchbird down those years ago in-RP?}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:21 pm
"Hmmm..." Rune turned his eyes upward in thought. "Well I guess I'd be sad to see you go, but I wouldn't beg you to stay or anything." he said with his usual kind smile. "It's nice actually having someone else around here to talk to, but you are a traveler. I always figured you'd have to leave at some point or another. That's just how life is sometimes."

((*strokes goatee* That it would...))

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:53 pm
Ashen smiled a little, satisfied with the answer she'd gotten. "I was just curious. After all, I still have business in the region." Sometimes Ashen would mention this one obligation she had in the area, but she would never quite say what that obligation was.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:00 pm
"What are the chances that I'll get to hear what this infamous 'business' is before you have to leave?" Rune asked with a small chuckle.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:03 pm
"Zero to none. This obligation is of a personal nature." Ashen replied in an almost cheery tone of voice.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:14 pm
"Aw, not even a little hint?" The curiosity was starting to show in Rune's smile as he held his fingers up in a visual representation of how small said hint could be.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:22 pm
"Not unless you can tell me something equally private. Fair is fair, after all." Ashen joked teasingly in reply, doubting that Rune would actually agree to it.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:39 pm
"I suppose saying I'm older than I look wouldn't count, would it?" Rune smiled sheepishly. Being a long-lived elf, it was worth a shot.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:13 pm
"It counts as much as saying the grass is green." Ashen laughed. "You get no credit for trying."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:49 pm
"I figured as much. No harm in trying though." Rune laughed sheepishly while he scratched the back of his head in thought. "Something private, huh...? Well, if you can forgive me for sounding sappy, I guess I have always been worried about whether or not I'd have any sort of love life. There aren't many other elves in the area at all, and besides them there aren't many races that live as long in general." It was a rather heavy subject, but he still kept that sheepish smile of his as he stared down at his plate. "It's a nasty dilemma; try to hold out for someone that would last your entire life, or take what's in front of you for a mere fraction of that time and deal with the inevitable pain of loss. The mortal races have always made a fuss over our extended life spans, but it's really nothing so great."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games