Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Making Inkjars | Wrap up: Page 12! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:44 am
Rikki thought that maybe he should have done something to help the other students, but it was a little hard to do when he was freaking out. Which was an acceptable response when your skin was suddenly pink and your hair was green and you smelled like a jacking watermelon.

If he thought he might have gotten away with it, he would have cried. He was fruity. Oh jack it was so lame it hurt.

Dragain rolled 3 12-sided dice: 2, 12, 6 Total: 20 (3-36)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:27 am
Rolling~

DarkHeartedSorrows

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Dragain generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 10!

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:28 am
Rolling~

OnionGrump

Dragain generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 12!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:29 am
Rolling~

Ice Queen

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:49 am
"YOU CAN'T STOP ME-"

It all seemed to happen in slow motion; the bottle of water thrown by Skald hit the side of the slug, shattering on contact; the water splashed all over the slug, and was quickly absorbed. The effect was almost immediate, and must had caused the rainbow slug lots of discomfort, because it started to wiggle uncontrollably, knocking WDG off the top of its head. A second later, it exploded, sending rainbow colored slime flying everywhere.

In fact, all students and horsemen in the classroom would find themselves covered from head to toe in glittery, rainbow slime - it was a little like ectoplasm, and ghost students would find it impossible to phase off. Furthermore, it seemed to be absorbing the inkjar color from their skin, leaving only their hair and nail color unchanged. Some might even realize that the color of their eyes did not return to normal.

"This," Malcolm still had rainbow colored hair and nails, but he seemed to have gotten mood ring eyes too; as he spoke, his eyes were changing color, going from red to orange to yellow to blue, "Is better than the alternative outcome." Which would probably have consisted of more damage and suffering.

"The... After effects-" He pointed at his hair, and then held up both hands in order to show the class his sparkling rainbow nails, still unaware of his disgustingly colorful eyes, "-should not last more than 2 days... It depends on how quickly your body can adsorb the inkjar Fear, and uh, pass it out," An awkward pause, "You might... Have rather exciting looking excrement for the next two days."

Comet poo. Rainbow pee. Invisible poo. Lava pee. The works.

"Thank you for coming to class," He went on, clearing his throat as he picked up an unconscious WDG from the floor, holding the gnome by his collar, "You are now dismissed." Without another word, he walked out of the room with WDG in tow.

---

As the students and horsemen headed home, all of them would find that some of the slime had solidified, crystallizing into the shape of an Inkjar; however, unlike a normal inkjar, it could not be opened, and the liquid inside was a slime similar to the one that had splattered all over them.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A few lucky ones - Skald, Rikki, Terra - however, would find a real Inkjar - more specifically, the Inkjar that they had made in class - along with the "fake" Inkjar... Finders, keepers, right?

OOC
Inkjar After-effects
  • All listed effects will last for 1 to 2 IC days, depending on the person. After that, everything fades away.
  • Hair/Nails/Eyes are still affected; pick a combination! Yes, all 3 can be affected at the same time.
  • Your pee/poo will reflect the inkjar you drank.
  • If you drank a Fruit Inkjar, your hair will smell as delicious as the fruit you chose.
  • Here are some of the possible effects; be creative!:
    -> Invisible: YOU ARE NOW BALD. ENJOY.
    -> Contract: Your hair had turned white, and... Ponytails in the shape of QB's ears? OwO eyes?
    -> Exotic: PEACOCK TAIL FAN HAIR?!
    -> Firelands: Google 'Adventure time Flame princess'. :V

RP Points
  • If you posted in at least 1 of the 2 major rounds (Round 1: Making an Inkjar/Round 2 OR Round 2.5: Splashing the Slug): +2 points
  • If you posted in none of the Rounds, and only posted for sign up: +1 point
  • On top of that, if you went over 800 words: +1 point
  • That's a maximum of 3 points for this class!

To claim a class Minipet, post the following form below your "Exit" post; Hunters cannot claim one, sorry! If you do not use this form, or put at least one line of RP in your post, you will be skipped:

[color=orange][b]IT FOLLOWED ME HOME![/b][/color]
[b]Mini sn:[/b]

Please allow a few days for minipet/inkjar delivery!

Thank you for joining me for class <3 It's been fun!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:17 am
In the chaos of battle, Tseng soon found that it was over before he really knew it. Blinking, he turned towards the shaman, who gave the heads up that they were stuck like this for the next day or so. Hm. This sounded a little unpleasant to say in the very lease.

"well then. Off I go!"

The now black and blue but not bruised horsemen went on his way, not realizing something was following.

IT FOLLOWED ME HOME!
Mini sn: Blade kuroda  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:28 am
Kiwi watched as the slug began to squirm, and a moment later flinched responsively as rainbow glitter and slime exploded everywhere.

His skin was returning to normal ... the tattoos and markings becoming more noticeable. His hair however, was still a waist-long brown ponytail for the time being, and oddly enough, he would find one eye to be a permanent yellow, while the other was oddly a bright pale blue.

He honestly didn't want to know what Malcom meant by it was better than the alternative. But he supposed he could live with it.

Just as he turned to leave his desk, his hand brushed across something cold and sharp. The Famine colt glanced down to find a strangely sparkling inkjar simply sitting there. Odd ... but perhaps it could be useful. Slipping it quietly into his satchel, he turned to Eisheth. "I'm heading back to the clan now. I'll see you around soon Eish?? ..." And giving her a friendly wave he tried his best not to seem oddly-girlish as he walked out the door.

IT FOLLOWED ME HOME!
Mini sn: xoxomenai

santime

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:57 am
The outcome was predictable in its idiocy: the slug exploded from inside colouring everything and everyone around with 50 shades of rainbow. Funnily, it was almost the same ending the gnome was looking for.

The alchemist shook her head; one of the major Halloweeners mistakes, she though, was allowing the low life forms, like the gnomes, have any rights at all. Their intellectual level is simply not high enough to be useful for the society, and therefore they should have been exploited, that's it.

Eisheth cast a glance over sparkling Ghoil who appeared to be her cousin. Perhaps, she looks even worse right now... "No... I won't let anyone see my shining", she replied. The image of Malcolm's eyes was quite impressive. "Guess, I'm heading to the Mail now: nobody will be surprised there, anyway".

..on a positive note, she found something in her pocket when she left the room: was it an inkjar?.. not really, it contained the same slime substance the rainbow slug was made of. Oh well, at least the lecture wasn't completely useless: she still has something to examine now!

IT FOLLOWED ME HOME!
Mini sn: santime

xoxomenai

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:08 pm
Gene squicked at the rainbow glitter slime covering her, but was soon glad to see that it was absorbing the invisibility off of her. So elated, in fact that she skipped out of the class with a big grin on her face.

---

When she got to her dorm, an unearthly shriek resounded forth. She was BALD.

IT FOLLOWED ME HOME!
Mini sn: Carhop Calvalier  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:28 pm
Danny gave a whoop as the slug was defeated. Aw yes. They defeated the big bad slug. Hell yeah. The slime was gross, but defeating the snail had so been worth it.

She frowned though, as the golden scales faded from her skin. All that was left was her solid gold horns and a more reddish eye color. Awww. Awww. At least her claws were still gem-like and sparkly!

On her way out, she had her nose buried in Rikki's back. "Dude you smell great."

IT FOLLOWED ME HOME!
Mini sn: chimarii  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:40 pm
Rikki looked pretty pitiful as the slime coated him and began to absorb the pink from his skin. He was extremely disappointed to see that the green tint had yet to leave his hair, however, and if he dared look in a mirror later, he'd see that he still had lovely pink eyes.

If Danny's nose between his shoulder blades said anything, he still smelled like a jacking fruitcake, too. He tried to bat his ghoulfriend away as they exited the class, pouting at her. "Dude stop, not okay. I smell like a ghoul."

IT FOLLOWED ME HOME!
Mini sn: DarkHeartedSorrows  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:25 pm
First she was set aflame, and now she was covered in rainbow goop. While the class had most definitely been very exciting (and she was honestly quite proud that she had somehow managed to make her inkjar correctly), it hadn't been...quite what she had expected, to say the least.

That being said, she was quite pleased when the slime sucked up some of the inkjar's effects from her. She was left with a head of fiery hair and eyes that flickered between gold and red. Considering how she had pretty much been completely consumed in flames a few moments earlier, Xiu wasn't complaining about her current appearance. Besides, it would be gone after two days or so, yes?

...Plus, having a tail with a flaming tip was kind of cool. It reminded her of a certain fire demonness' tail, actually.

When they were dismissed, Xiu picked up her things and followed the others out.

IT FOLLOWED ME HOME!
Mini sn: Kaiyumi

Kaiyumi

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:59 pm
Siddie was very pleased to see that her skin had returned to its normal shadowy darkness. She didn't blame Professor Malcolm for the whole business. After all, the things that had gone wrong had been that horrible gnome's fault. The fake inkjar she handed to Clove to take care of. The shadow drutten peered with fascination at the sparkling stuff inside and spent the rest of the walk back to the dorm looking at it from different angles.

It was only rather later, when Siddie went to wash her hands in the bathroom, that she would look up at the mirror and discover that her eyes were still a bright, human blue, and still visible. Creepy.

IT FOLLOWED ME HOME!
Mini sn: prolixity  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:50 pm
Looking down to his skin he noticed it was back to normal, blue. Nice, icy blue. However, as he was dusting himself off he looked to his hair and blinked. . . .No. No, that. . . Seriously? Letting out a disgruntled noise, Uller was shocked and applaud to find his hair was still every stupid color of the rainbow. WONDERFUL. Just. Just what he needed.

He rubbed his face at that and stormed out of the door and down the hall. Little did he know, in the depths of his coat pocket, some slime had solidified inside and he was taking it home.

IT FOLLOWED ME HOME!
Mini sn: PepCoffee  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:58 pm
It was clear to all who looked at the hydra, that Skald was less impressed with the results after the battle than he was when it started.

Two days of this? Was he kidding!? He had been hoping for a remedy after defeating the slug and it's pet monkey! Not to be stuck like some glittering freak for the next two days. He would never be able to show his face as he was now! It was bad enough those in class saw him this way. Still, he supposed it was better than other possibilities. He could have really lucked out and turned into that puke rainbow like both Malcom and Haze had. But even still...

With a sneer, Skald snatched up both a comet inkjar and one of the false ones, before he made his escape. There would be no more classes for him today or the two to follow. He was hiding out in his room until this s**t was gone!

IT FOLLOWED ME HOME!
Mini sn: OnionGrump  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas