Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[WORKSHOP] First Aid Basics 1 (OPEN) PG 8!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Reeshie Hack rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1, 3, 4, 2 Total: 10 (4-16)

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:15 pm
Well, thinking of it like filling up a bottle around the kit seemed to work, so he tried to keep that thought in his mind as he tried again.

Well, that didn’t work. Rosc frowned and turned his attention to Lumi for a brief moment. He shouldn’t take out his frustration on her, she hadn’t messed him up… But then he wasn’t always the most reasonable of individuals. His brow furrowed and he shook his head, otherwise ignoring her question and going back to his work.

Hits – 1/2
Kit HP – 8

Wyntre IceBlade

Reeshie Hack rolled 4 4-sided dice: 4, 1, 2, 4 Total: 11 (4-16)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:44 pm
Rosc did his best to find the focus he had before, trying to close his mind off to everything else going on in the classroom and with the students around him.

There, it worked. It wasn’t as powerful as he would have liked, as the last one felt, but at least this one finally worked.

"I’m no teacher,"
he finally replied to Lumi, his face still pointed towards his kit, but attention more or less on the ghoul.
He especially wasn’t Nurse Cricket. But then again… he did know some things about taking care of someone. And he could tell her about how Cricket’s other workshop had gone. It wasn’t like he could really teach her anything about that since they spent the workshop washing linens. Though, he supposed he could tell her about that, since it wasn’t something he’d expected to do in a healing class. It would help prepare her for future classes if she decided to take them.

He'd consider it.

Hits – 2/2
Kit HP – 13
Wyntre IceBlade

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:25 pm
Cricket's methods weren't quite on the dot with traditional methods of healing. She'd butchered some things into working with her own techniques, after all.

"It is possible to give a shield to the living, but the technique to do so is highly.uncomfortable for all parties involved and can cause immediate dissipation to the performer if done incorrectly - which is easy to do." the nurse replied. "The method I've taught you is for battle preparing supplies only. After all, healers are excellent targets and to rid them of their tools is a highly effective way to cripple a group. I may not be a battlefield healer, but I did learn from some."

sosiqui

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:06 pm
"And you're done," Roch said, hopping to his feet and grabbing his own kit. "C'mon, time for your next lesson, kid," he said, motioning for Terra to get up.

"I do not have another class today--"

"I'm going to teach you how to sharpen that dull a** weapon of yours," Roch said. He looked around curiously, wondering if there were any other reapers there that might need that lesson, then shrugged and stepped aside, indicating Terra would go first. "Somethin' vital for every blade havin' reaper," he lectured as they left the classroom.

Poor, poor, poooooor Terra.

[EXIT!]  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:31 pm
Believing to have gained all the information she could, Sophie closed her notebook and returned it, along with her pen, to her bag. Picking up her kit, she stood up from the desk she was sitting at and, with a nod to Cricket as a way of thanks, the ghoul walked out of the classroom; a million thoughts running through her mind as well as a desire to test out her newly learned first aid.

[EXIT]  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:53 pm
Reeshie Hack
Exiting whenever you wanna biggrin

Lumikki smiled when she heard Rosc reply clearly it was a start even if he was being slightly cryptic.

"Well I would consider it an honour anyways."

Something suddenly clicked in her head as she thought about it. Healing might be something she could possibly be decent at. Wondering if perhaps later on she'd be able to stop by the office of the professor and talk more about learning about healing.

"Rosc...ca...can I call you Rosc? Uhm...maybe we could possibly see how these things work later on?"

She was about to hand him her skellyphone number and decided it might be hard for him to read since he had that funny book earlier. Holding the piece of paper she tilted her head to one side then the other before asking for his number instead.

"May...maybe I could get your number and I could message you about pe..perhaps getting together? later? I mean for class things?"

Smooth way to trip over words for a boil that just drips with sarcasm.  

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:18 pm
This ghoul wasn't going to take no for an answer, apparently.
Rosc didn't say anything when she asked if she could call him that, it was what he was used to being called and he didn't really care. No need to respond. He just straightened, putting his back to his workspace and crossing his arms over his chest as he listened to her carry on.

She wanted to get together to figure out how the stuff in the kits worked? Really? He knew how a good number of the items worked already, The ones he was uncertain on, well those were mostly the potions of the chalk and those were in limited supply. So, no, he didn't really want to test those. It would be wasteful and stupid.

Be nice, be social. Be nice, be social.
The incubus sighed and turned away, going into his backpack for a pen and a small piece of paper. Focusing his vision just long enough to write his number down, the pain in his head wasn't too bad.
"Here. I've got a good handle on most of what's in my kit. If you need help figuring out yours, or if you get hurt," and knowing this school, she probably would, "Give me a call."
Wyntre IceBlade

That said, he picked up his backpack and his kit and left the classroom.

[Exit]  
Sosiqui rolled 8 4-sided dice: 4, 2, 1, 2, 1, 2, 4, 1 Total: 17 (8-32)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:42 pm
Malodore nodded in response to Cricket's words. "Not something to be trifled with, then. I shall not do so..." It peered down at its box again, poking it hard with one claw as if it didn't quite believe that the shield could be maintained without full attention. Yet it was clear that the shield was still there... hmph. Yet another way in which its Cirurgien training was deficient. Though plague doctors who never left their home would hardly be in need of defense; they would never be attacked. So.

It spread its claws again and repeated the FEAR-channeling, until the shield around the box was as strong as it felt it could be at this time. That ought to withstand a significant amount of damage. Though the box itself would be a challenge to fit into a sleeve... perhaps it could work out a different type of carrying? "Ah, one more question - if I utilize my FEAR when the box is on my person, will there be interference?" it inquired, sitting back in its chair.

((Final Box HP: 29))

demon_pachabel

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:05 pm
Lumikki took the sheet of paper, well it was better than nothing she thought as she watched him leave the room. Frowning she looked back down at her skellyphone to type in the information she forgot she had it turned way down low. Sending Julian a quick text she turned the volume back up on the thing and picked up her items, turning to the professor she smiled, and bowed her head slightly,

"I really enjoyed this class. Thank you very much for all the help you have given."

In fact looking at all the different items she had seen in this class and holding her pouch very close to her persons she was sure she wanted to learn more. The professor did say something about Y3s being able to have her as a mentor did she not?

Bouncing out of the room happily she decided to go check out the contents of her bag in her room and see if she could remember all the items.

[[exit]]
demon_pachabel

Seussi rolled 8 4-sided dice: 2, 2, 3, 4, 2, 3, 1, 4 Total: 21 (8-32)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:21 pm
Alexander had been lost in his own thoughts for a time, eye focused on the glowing green centipedes that writhed and moved around the other objects in his first aid kit but not really seeing them. It seemed like he had so much to think about lately, so much on his mind, he was finding it hard to stay in focus recently. The other students were asking questions and he was barely hearing a word that they said, or the answers they got in response. When Nurse Cricket began speaking in a louder, more authoritative tone, however, his attention was snapped back towards her, listening to the rest of her instruction even as he felt the back of his neck slowly begin to warm as blood sluggishly began to rise in that area. A blush of sorts, embarrassment that he had let his mind wander in the middle of a class.

Okay, creating a FEAR shield for his kit. That couldn't be too hard, right? He listened with rapt attention towards the teacher so that he would know exactly how to do it. Then he stopped, and did just what she had said, visualizing the kit in his hands, focusing his Fear. This was something he'd never really done before, his strongest Fear attack being something used for distraction, to give himself more time to get more hits in. His hands began to glow faintly green as his Fear gathered, and he frowned, trying to adjust it because this wasn't meant to be an attack, just a reinforcement, a vessel...

He then let his Fear go into the kit, let the kit absorb it. It worked,,,or at least, he thought it had?

Try: 1/2
Box HP: 19  

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:31 pm
Cricket shook her head. "It will be fine." she assured. "Your kit will not try to take FEAR to defend itself. It is not sentient to do so, thus it can only have what is given to you. And as you cannot take it back, there is no reason for either to make any sort of interference with each other."

Mental gold star, Malodore. Excellent questions.

Sosiqui

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:38 am
AJ though he got what he wanted to know, he picked up the kit, with a ready shield and notebook. This was such an interesting class, the knowledge he got from this lesson was very useful and he had been enjoying it. Time was not wasted. The boil wished there will be more funny classes like this one. His kit, he can't wait to test it out.

Before leaving the room, he walked to the Professor. "Thank you, Professor. I have learned a lot in this lesson, hope to have chances to attend your class in the future." AJ walked out the door with a satisfied smile.

[EXIT]  

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
demon_pachabel rolled 10 12-sided dice: 5, 7, 3, 10, 2, 11, 8, 2, 8, 2 Total: 58 (10-120)

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:25 am
Shehk shook the kit in her hands a few times to see if anything shuffled about before she leaned forward onto the desk, her elbows resting on it as she focused onto her hands and the box she held. Frankly, she had to say she sort of sucked at the visualizing thing, closing her eyes tightly as she tried to keep her instincts from just ripping an arm open.

FEAR attacks involving her own blood kind of sent her mind into 'WHERE IS THE BLOOD WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT NOW WITH THIS WAI' when it..wasn't actually happening. Which may have been why the shield she formed was so meager to start out with.

Shehk tapped on it. "Man, even a first year could destroy this in one solid hit..." she lamented... but she'd see if she couldn't put a little more oomph into it.

demon_pachabel rolled 10 12-sided dice: 7, 5, 7, 5, 5, 6, 8, 5, 5, 9 Total: 62 (10-120)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:30 am
Shehk tried again, forcing herself to relax more as she held down an urge to just bite the s**t out of the kit she was holding out of some need to teeth during this entire process. If her FEAR wasn't biting, she needed to be...but it was a contained effort that paid off, the frustration actually putting more FEAR into the kit this time than her last attempt had.

She knocked on the kit again.

"Okay.. that's better." she sighed, tucking the kit underneath her arm as she rose from her seat to take her leave, giving the nurse one half-glance and a shrug of her shoulders as she did. Sure she could have thanked Cricket for the class but....

the two of them hadn't really ever been friends. The respect just wasn't there. The nurse was the nurse to Shehk.

[[EXIT]]

Kit's HP: 23 (FEAR is Gambler's Chance)  

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

AyeAvast rolled 8 4-sided dice: 2, 2, 1, 2, 2, 4, 4, 1 Total: 18 (8-32)

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:42 pm
For a long time Belladonna stared down into her kit, careful to keep one ear open for anything Cricket might tell them, but mostly involved in the process of second guessing herself. Was this everything she would need? Or at least could hope to need in the event of something happening? Was there something she needed to drop in favor of something else? Or was this perfect as it was?
The doubt made her return to her seat for a long time and shuffle the objects around within, eyebrows furrowed in concentration. It seemed of absolute importance to get this right, to not need to come back later on and try it again.
With a clatter as she shoved herself out of her desk, the witch noisily got to her feet and hurried back to the front of the class.
"Um, Professor Cricket? Can I... Um, can I change some of my items? Well, its only one item, actually. Sort of. Er..." To make her point more clear Belladonna reached into her open kit and pulled out the syringe full of orange liquid. "What I mean is... Could I exchange this for your centipedes? I think I would prefer those, and would be able to get more use out of them... And they are rather adorable." She tacked on a smile at the end, just in case this wasn't allowed. The smile wouldn't do much, but it was at least an indication of her goodwill.

Belatedly, the witch shot out a hand to wave at the diminishing figure of Shehk.
"Have a nice day! See you soon?" That hadn't gone well at all... The witch heaved a tiny sigh and turned back to her kit. Carefully she shut the lid and took a step back, cradled it in her hands for a second before she glared down at it. Her eyes swept closed as she envisioned her Death Knight charging forward and skewering the box with its lance. The image was rather funny and she couldn't help the tiny giggle that seeped out.
After a second more of thought she opened her eyes and rolled the kit between her hands.
"Hmmm, I do not think one additional try could hurt!"

demon_pachabel

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas