Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you whelmed?
  I'm a bit overwhelmed by all this.
  Actually, I'm rather underwhelmed.
  I'm so whelmed!
  I don't get it...
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:54 pm
Minnta Aloripma
“I'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

Aster flinches when the man spoke to her and obediently drops the illusion. She tentatively reaches out and touches his leg, a single word entering his mind, "Panicked..."

“To you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:55 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
"you're scared huh?" He said thinking. "It's alright to be....Brink isn't someone you should be too afraid of." He said squatting down to her level. "Trust me...Snow's much scarier when she's mad, and besides. we're here to help you get stronger and to be able to face down fears. That's something heroes face every days...."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:56 pm
Shiningdragon21
Moving Brink lifted his hand up as his palm came in contact with the fist that Crow was throwing. Using Crow's own force to move him brink twisted with the blow taking no damage himself but allowing himself to spin as he struck his palm out towards crows back increasing the force tenfold to try and knock the teen off his feet and into the ground.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:57 pm
omgIisonfiyah
"It's nice to be seen." Jenos said cheerily and covered his ears, though they did little to protect him from the sonic emitter. "Man, you got more toys than Batman, no fair." Arcana pouted.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:57 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
Kuzan covered his eyes as the ice shattered under him ."Baka!" He said as he fell toward the ground. He dropped his spear and lifted his hand into the air with his hand open. "Tundra..." He said as snow,wind, and ice swirled above his hand. "Tiger!" He yelled as he spun and launched the attack forward at the heroes. the swirling elements grew and formed a tiger made out of the storm. "The sonic emitter still ringing out Kuzan covered his ears. he toke two pieces of ice and plugged his ears and smirked. "Come on...this is boring."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:58 pm
omgIisonfiyah
"Switching!" Arcana called out and plucked out a new card, Strength. "This should be fun." Arcana said with a chuckle and jumped off the building after Kuzan, his augmented strength allowing him to physically blast through the swirling elements of Kuzan's tiger. "FALCON KICK!" The hero shouted happily as he came crashing down.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:00 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
Kuzan smirked. "Don't get cocky..." He said as the hero blasted through the tiger. Or it seemed. The Tiger simply warped it's elements around the hero before reforming and swiping it's ice claws at Arcana. "Fire won't help you much here...just freeze and die!" he said as he focus more on the diamond making it spina dn glow brighter causing the blizzard to become worse. Kuzan laughed and glared at Ghost. "I knew you'd do that....but it won't matter." He said as he start to squat and stand up rapidly. "You fools rely on gadgets to help you win....my master taught me that your as good as your body will let you go." He said looking at the two heroes as he kept squatting

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:01 pm
omgIisonfiyah
"You're no fun." Arcana teased Kuzan and drew another card The Emperor. Almost immediately, his body adapted to the cold. "Are you talking about who I think you're talking about?" Arcana asked cheerily, knowing full well Kuzan was talking about that Tengu teacher guy from HIVE Academy.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:02 pm
Shiningdragon21
Spreading out his base Brink went to a sumo stance pulling his hands back. "Don't lose your cool just cause things aren't going your way" Brinks said as Crow got close. The gravity around him became zero for a moment as he thrust his palms out to strike Crow in the chest the potential force of the strike tripled to toss Crow father back. Just how far could Brink push the boy before 'That' took over him. He needed to see just how much of a danger it could be should he lose it on a mission and see just how much it would take to lose it.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:03 pm
Minnta Aloripma
The Voodoo Bunny
((Sorry for taking so long to reply))

“I'll deliver it to you,

Aster looks up at him timidly before reaching out again, "Am I in trouble for running off..?"

Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:04 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
Kuzan chuckled. "Possibly...." He said as the storm raged n. He launched himself upward vanishing into the storm ."Too bad...this has been fun..but both of you must die now." He said a shis legs glowed a faint blue before freezing over. He toke a deep breath. "Arctic....Storm." he said as he rained a barrage of frozen kicks down on the two. the kicks froze and broke the ground where the first few hit

"No your not in trouble. Just come back. You fled because your nervous...don't be." He said extending his hand out to her. "Come on...show us what you got kid!" He said smiling at the girl.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:04 pm
Minnta Aloripma
“I'll deliver it to you,

Aster hesitantly takes his hand and stands up. "I've never fought before though..."

Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:05 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
"Fighting is about strategy. You seem pretyt smart. just outsmart Brink. Watch for his gravity though." He said to her smiling. "Trust this old bird...I've fought him many times."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:06 pm
Minnta Aloripma
“I'll deliver it to you,

Aster smiles back at him shyly and nods. She glances around before sending him an embarrassed sounding thought, "I don't remember how to get back to the gym..."

Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:07 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
Feng chuckled. "It's ok. Follow me." He said as he lead the way back to the gym.

Minnta Aloripma
“I'll deliver it to you,

Aster nods and follows him.

Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

The Voodoo Bunny
They walked into the gym and saw the sparring still going on. "You'll most likely go after Crow here..." He told Aster as he put his hands in his pockets. "besides as far as I'm concerned you all have a long way to go before being called heroes." He said to the team and laughed. "You'll get there...eventually."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games