Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
University of Magic(Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:27 am
Cassandra nodded as she tried to knock over the cards. She tried hard, but she couldn't feel the wind move herself. She stopped for a moment to collect her thoughts. Maybe she could call on what it was she had felt again. That would be a wonderful thing. Indeed... She started looking again and it felt like the mysterious force push against her hand, like it was waiting for her. She wasn't able to control it, when the giant gust blew past and knocked over the cards and a bunch of other things. She was still standing for once. She looked a different way and the wind followed the move of her eyes. She giggled and jumped up and down with her success. But when she did she let go of the power and lost it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:02 pm
Jake studied Xavier as he took off his coat and prepared. Well it certainly looks like he has been doing some training over the break. He thought to himself as he took off his cloak to reveal a black tee shirt, some loose fitting jeans, and black combat boots. This was unusual wear, both for an elf and a master of the wind house, but he found them rather comfortable and enjoyed the reaction he got when people saw his attire for the first time. He also watched Cassandra out of the corner of his eye and allowed a small grin of satisfaction as he watched Cassandra knock over several things. Good job Cassandra, keep up the good work. He mentally praised her. Then turning his full attention to Xavier once more he said, "I certainly hope you remember the rules. But just in case you forgot them here they are again. Your objective is to incapacitate me. You are also allowed to use any spells you have learned here. Just be sure to avoid harming Cassandra." He added as a sort of afterthought. It wasn't because he didn't care about her, it was just that it's been a while since he had a novice with him. "Alrighty then you make the first move." He got in a defensive stance, more out of habit than out of need, as he waited to see what Xavier's first move would be.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:41 pm
Maverick felt the presence of a friend nearby. He decided it might be good, though perhaps slightly life threatening to pay her a visit. He glided across the lake to the land and slowly headed towards Amaya's training grounds. There was an eery silence lately and it had been unnerving to Maverick. He wanted to discuss it with the Master he trusted most. He soon felt the intense heat to let him know he was close.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:45 pm
Edward followed the two girls. "This sounds like it could be fun," he said to himself. He noticed a bit of..whats the word...cattiness between Sera and Ash. He would have to talk to Amaya about it, but first, he wanted to learn how to control his mind from the flames. It sounded like it was going to be a bit like the candles. He sighed, stuffing his hands into his pockets and feeling the sunlight on his head.  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:09 pm
There was a shadow behind Rhonin. The faint scent of wood fire could be smelled as Sebastian appeared from the corner. "You called for me," he said in his low volume. His voice was accented towards the Middle Eastern areas of the world, but his appearance gave no sign of that decent. He bowed his head to Rhonin. "Do you have orders?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:24 pm
All the praise went unnoticed by Aizith. Something did not feel right. Something was happening, but what? Master Atta had constantly talked about something coming, and how she could feel it. Was Aizith beginning to feel it too? She could sense the presence of darkness in the rooms, something that wanted to dampen all the flames.

As Master Atta rushed out, she ran after her, jogging once more to keep up. "Master Atta, something's wrong." Aizith said, in between breaths as she caught up. "There's something wrong here. I can feel it. It's like Titan wants me to know that something's not right here. I can feel the shadows threatening us all. What do we do?"

ArtificialFlavored Cheese

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:06 am
Sera felt the shadow presence of a few people outside the unversity. They are on their own, she cannot help them. Sera needs to gather enough trust from these people before doing anything suspicious. Ignoring the presence for now, she took the hands of both students and spoke.....

((Let's wait for Ash's reaction first before Sera starts the story. 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:05 am
Once bored, Yui headed back to the lake to see that her master was gone. It was a relief for her as she sat at the edge, pulling and pushing the water slightly. She let out a sigh and wondered if her master is able to put up with her. Everyone else gave up and she was starting to give up too.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:34 am
Having what she considered enough time in the magma, and being rather bored herself, Amaya let her wall of fire burn out and the magma pool cool once more, hopping down to the still warm rock, steam rising around her as she investigated some of her latest pillars she had now constructed. She could feel another master heading her way, and they probably would not liked to have trying to get her attention with all the heat she had going on earlier. And still, out in the sun Amaya was plenty warm, so she was happy to wait.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:05 am
As Atta walked away she had been feeling the Earth and Titan himself was seeing what she would do. She was almost knocked aback by the feeling she had gotten. She knew the other masters would have felt this one. If they hadn't yet that would know she had. She looked back at Aizith. "I was trying not to alarm you Aizith, which was why I was trying to teach you 'new' things. Aizith, we are going to protect this school. I did not know you could feel it. Titan really is blessing you today. I guess he is slightly punishing me for being allusive to you. For not being truthful today. So we will be arming this school. And starting right now." She said as she continued to the front of the school. "Oh great Titan, please forgive my over protectiveness. But let me help protect your school." She muttered to herself.

She was planning to put a wall around the school. She would need some help. "I'm planning on a wall. But we need to talk to the other Masters, so that they are all understanding of what we shall do. Each has been told of what I have been feeling. But something will happen. I'm not sure if it's tonight tomorrow night or next year. But we need to fortify this school. The others are outside. If you will go get Master Jake and ask him to meet me in the middle of the outside 'classrooms'." She said urgently. She wouldn't act without a consensus from the other masters. She herself knew where Amaya was. She could feel the movement of the molten rock of magma. She sighed. She wished she could heal that area, but since Amaya always went there. There was no time for it to completely heal. That's where she went first.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:39 pm
Maverick walked into the area once he felt th eheat drop slightly. He saw Amaya on one of her pillars and said teasingly "Up to your old tricks eh? You know Atta wants to heal these grounds right?" He chuckled knowing that would never happen. "Do you have a minute?"

Rhonin nodded and said "Yes, tonight there will be an attack on the school. Some of the lesser minions are on their way as well. By tonight we shall have a small squadron of members to march on the school."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:51 pm
"I thought I had burned them past the point of even her expertise?" Amaya asked, feeling rather disappointed in herself for not having done so yet apparently.

Walking over to him now, she gave Maverick a playful smile. "I have several minutes in fact. What seems to be the problem?" She asked, cocking her head to the side as she now leaned on a cold pillar.

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:01 pm
Maverick shrugged and said "I wouldn't know. My expertise is water." He smirked at her comment and said "It's been very quite lately. The creatures in the lake are restless. I can't shake the feeling a shadow is now watching over us. Perhaps you can sense it too?" A serious look came across his face "I fear for our new students."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:54 pm
Nodding her head, Amaya sighed. "I've sensed it. The presence is much stronger to me, but I've felt it looming. My flames are always restless..." She murmured, crossing her arms over her chest. Looking to him, she gave him a soft smile and walked over, putting a hand on his cheek. "I wouldn't fear for them too much. Even if the world is falling apart, they've got you, me, Atta and Jake at the very least to protect them the best that we can." She told him, trying to cheer him up a little.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:01 pm
Sebastian nodded. "I understand," he said, walking with Rhonin. He crossed his arms. "Am I need for a preliminary scout of the school?" he asked, still wondering what his orders where.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games