Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Knight and Goblin(DrakxGothic) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 9:57 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

"i heard a sword fight at a wedding is a good thing"he said with a smile knowing that she would get mad at his little joke for how him and her brother are at odds with each other.he put his arm around her holding her close

" i'm serious..if there's a fight you will have a loneliest wedding night ever!" She said.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 10:09 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

"What happened if I was not the one to start the fight in the first place or part of it?"he asking with his head to the side.light smile on his face  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 10:22 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

"What happened if I was not the one to start the fight in the first place or part of it?"he asking with his head to the side.light smile on his face

" Taru is going to get a mace to the face and you going to get a punch in the stomach and you will have a lonely wedding night without me. better? i have a question how did you have a ring in your pocket for me today?" she asked  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 10:44 pm
GothicPinkxoxo
[

Drake rolled his eyes and put his finger on his lips "not going to tell you and I will never tell you...it's one of those things "he said and close his eyes thinking about her  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 9:05 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo
[

Drake rolled his eyes and put his finger on his lips "not going to tell you and I will never tell you...it's one of those things "he said and close his eyes thinking about her

Raye fell asleep on Drake's chest until later that night, there were bombs going off in the distance.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 4:10 am
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake opened his eyes and reach down grabbing his blade. he move Raye to the side and stand up trying to find out where sound coming from  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 8:34 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake opened his eyes and reach down grabbing his blade. he move Raye to the side and stand up trying to find out where sound coming from

Raye opened her eyes and says " What's that noise?" Another bomb went off in the direction of Raye's village.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 8:40 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake looked at Raye "find somewhere to hide "he rushed off to the village and seen the dark elves had attack "why would they attack gobbles"  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 9:25 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake looked at Raye "find somewhere to hide "he rushed off to the village and seen the dark elves had attack "why would they attack gobbles"

Raye followed Drake and grab his hand " Don't be stupid Drake. I can help and this village being attack is mine so i will not hide even if i'm hurt . Dark elves are known for their work with assassinations guilds?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 9:48 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake pulled out his blade and blocked the attack of a assassin "now try "he stab only to hit shadows "great a abyss walker "he swings again at the dark elf only for it fade into a shadow waiting for the right time to kill Drake  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 10:02 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake pulled out his blade and blocked the attack of a assassin "now try "he stab only to hit shadows "great a abyss walker "he swings again at the dark elf only for it fade into a shadow waiting for the right time to kill Drake

Raye pulled out two daggers from her knives holders as two dalf elves came at her. She jumped and throw a knife at the heart of one, killing one instantly. She quickly gather his arrows and bow. Raye put one of the arrow at the other elf as more dark elves gather around to kill her.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 10:20 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Draken swing his blade hitting on the neck and rolled to the side coving Raye's back "so are we having a battle wedding? " it was a little joke and cashed a weak fireball that hit the top of dark elf head  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 10:30 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Draken swing his blade hitting on the neck and rolled to the side coving Raye's back "so are we having a battle wedding? " it was a little joke and cashed a weak fireball that hit the top of dark elf head

" I haven't even accepted your proposal. But it does feel good to fight something" she said shooting arrows at dark elves that was hided in trees as Drake fought on the ground." we have to get some healers in the village quickly or my people will died"  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 10:52 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

"you go I will hold them back "Drake block a dagger and slam the dark elf into the ground using his fireball at point blank range. he kick the hand of another before a loud sound is hear from it's neck. the group is starting to pull out from seeing two people who can fight for the goblins  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 11:04 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

"you go I will hold them back "Drake block a dagger and slam the dark elf into the ground using his fireball at point blank range. he kick the hand of another before a loud sound is hear from it's neck. the group is starting to pull out from seeing two people who can fight for the goblins

" wish me luck!" Raye ran as fast as her legs could carry her into the woods. She travel to the next village to beg for help. She was able to get 5 healers to come with her back. She instructed to go to every home and heal anyone that needed help. Raye finally collapsed under a tree from extra bleeding from her wound.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff