Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:01 pm
"of course, capturing the spy and extracting any intel from him would be best, it could give us an upper hand on Hannons plans" he said knowing this had probably already run through Hector's mind "and of course we'll know whatever information he collected from Norra"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:14 pm
"You know, it's not every day I come across a doctor who loves torturing people and is familiar with politics and warfare." She told him, looking him over carefully. There was something about him that never sat right with her, and the more time she spent around him, the more 'off' he seemed.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:55 pm
Eviz gave Hectore a genuine smile "well I'd be lying if I said I wasn't interested in all walks of life..." He became a bit more serious, or at least serious for him "but there are a few matters that interest me more then others"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:00 pm
Hector looked deep into his eyes with a piercing gaze as she narrowed her own eyes. "Who are you?" She asked, not satisfied with his answer. Many different possibilities began to juggle into her head and she didn't like the uncertainty.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:36 pm
Eviz glared back at Hector and smiled "perhaps someday you'll find out who I really am...for now I am Eviz, and I am here to serve you sir" he finished with a bow of respect.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:59 pm
"Then make sure it stays that way." She replied, obviously still not trusting him. Suddenly, the sky was filled with a loud sound like a whirlwind. Hector turned her head with alarm to see several royal airships heading her way.

"Are those the reinforcements? They're bearing the flags of the royal guards." John said.

"They're not supposed to be here until tomorrow morning. You're right. It's supposed to be the prince's fleet." She replied.

"But wasn't he supposed to be..." John trailed off.

"I know." She cut in. Hector then folded her arms and looked towards the fleet, closing her eyes. "I suppose we won't find out for sure until he comes to greet us."

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:23 pm
Eviz turned at the sound of the alarm, he had to admit it gave hime quite the shock. "Company, fantastic" he said in his casual tone.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:45 pm
Hector let the wind from the propellers push back her hair as the large air force began to land at the back of the camp. The massive ships landed as the crown prince of Ander, a tall blond with a laid back attitude existed the ship as if making a grand entrance. "Your highness." Hector said bitterly with an icy chill in her voice.

"Hector!" the prince replied as if he just found his long lost puppy. Immediately, he ran over to her, putting her head in a headlock and began poking her face, much to her obvious irritation. "I missed you!"

"Why are you here?" Hector asked bluntly. "You are supposed to be somewhere."

"So cold." He replied, forcing her head against his chest and noogied her head. "I'm here to pick you up." He smiled.

"... What?" she asked.

"Captain Defense is replacing you. You know, Ol' General Briggs. Defense is his specialty. And you, my dear friend, are coming with me." He smiled like an idiot. Hector looked at him dumbfounded before gritting her teeth.

"You know, you could have mentioned this in your letter this morning! It's kind of important!" She barked.

"I know, but that would ruin the fun." He smiled, still looking at her like she was an adorable pet.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:18 am
Eviz could only watch as the prince exited the ship and began taunting Hector, this man was certainly something else. His eyes went wide when he heard that Hector was getting transferred, and just as he was beginning to have fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:34 am
"By the way, we found some men from Hannon shipping a spy to Norra. We have some men camped to stage a trap and catch him. If Hannon is getting involved in this war, it will have a huge impact on how we will have to move." Hector started

"Really?" The prince said, slightly bored.

"Yes." She replied. "You need to make sure Briggs knows because..." She said, stopping and looking close at him. "Wait... you know about Hannon already?"

"Well, yeah." The prince replied as if it was nothing new to him.

"You- you b*****d!" Hector yelled, trying to strangle him as he held her back as if she was a small child. Meanwhile, the prince laughed at his own triumph. "This is war! Not a game! L-let go!"

"But you're so flustered!" He snickered, obviously having fun.

"What else have you been hiding or lying to me about!?" She demanded as she struggled.

"Oh Hector!" He smiled. "Lying is such a strong word." He said as if getting back some petty personal revenge on her, even if it could ultimately cost hundreds of lives for his own satisfaction. That fact made Hector angrier then the fact that he was teasing her right now.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:53 am
Eviz was beginning to get amused by the antics of these two, they were like siblings, he chuckled lightly. certainly the prince was a much more down to earth person while Hector on the other hand....they were certainly the perfect odd couple.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:12 am
More squabbles passed between the prince and Hector, until ultimately, the prince showed his real objective by challenging her to a duel. It was something Hector didn't do in public, partly to spare the prince the humiliation and partly because she felt such matters didn't need to be known to the general public. Still, she couldn't stand his behavior anymore. Both drew their swords as many began to gather for the sword fight.

"I've been working on a new technique. You better watch out." he said, pointing his sword at Hector.

"Right now, I could care less." she snapped, her blood red eyes lighting up with fury. He began slashing at her as she barely dodged with spins and grace like a shrine maiden's dance. Suddenly, her poise snapped like lightning when she used her sword to pop the sword out of the princes hand. For a moment, the prince's eyes lit up with fear, knowing how badly he ticked her off and seeing that sword at his neck. "Do your job." She snapped with cold cruelty, putting away her sword.

The prince clutched his fists with frustration at his defeat. It didn't seem fair to him. Still, he tried to bury his anger and act nonchalant for the sake of friendship. "You beat me again! I could have sworn I had you this time."

"Where am I being stationed next?" She asked, her voice like a winter snow. She didn't seem to care about the prince or anyone at that moment, and her poise looked both unwavering and lonely.

"G-go pack your things. I'll tell you later." he replied. Hector said nothing and marched off to go to her personal quarters. John, knowing the drill, waited with the prince for Hector to return.

((Here's your chance to talk to the prince about Eviz coming with.))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:43 am
Eviz watched the battle, it was like watching lightning strike, instant. He was still baffled at how Hector managed something so impressive...
Eviz was silent as Hector walked away, he was prepared to walk off and take care of his own business. He stopped an turned to the prince "excuse me my Lord!" He moved closer to the man "I would like to discuss matter of my transfer as well..." He tried to not stutter as he spoke to the prince.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:52 am
"Huh?" The prince asked, slightly out of it due to the shock. "Transfer. Sure. Whatever. To where?" He shrugged. Why should he care about where one doctor was going?

Hector walked to the quarters and started up the small airship. It was piloted up into the royal vessel as another was brought down. She landed her ship within the royal airship and then went back to report back to the prince.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:55 am
"oh well..." He looked around and saw no sign of Hector yet "well, I would like to be transferred with lord Hector..." He found it a bit hard to almost beg for what he wanted, it was something he rarely if ever did.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games