Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Tails of Deceit (Naruto RP) ((Accepting/Open)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you gonna let me down
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:49 pm
"Don't sweat it, I've had worse students, some of whom still curse my name to this day." Zane said cheerily as another student walked up. He looked like a smart one, which was excellent, Zane liked having someone who could think and plan in a rapidly escalating situation. "Same thing I told him, sit down and eat up, today's orientation day." Zane said cheerily as the guy sat down.

"I'm guessing we wait until you say go?" Ayame asked simply as he put his hands in his pockets, rapidly trying to think of a plan, he and the others needed the bells of Hayako's belt, but there were only two. Add to that his Bloodline and the fact he's likely going to be a step ahead of us. Maybe if I misdirect him a little. Man, what a chore, I wish I had my book with me. Ayame thought to himself as he waited for the exorcise to start.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:57 pm
Rei ran up with a grin on her face. "Good morning, Zane-sensei! Hi, Nimbus! Hi [whatever the other genin's name was]! I'm not late, I hope?" She'd been so excited to have been put into her first team that she'd almost forgotten to actually get dressed that morning, and Tayu had had to direct her back to her room so she wouldn't be meeting her team and teacher in her pajamas. But she was there now.

Tayu leaned against a tree, waiting for her students to show up. Kohane's adopted son Tonbo and two siblings from the Yamanaka clan had yet to show up. She wasn't too concerned, though. She'd been late for her first day on a team, so she knew what it was like.

Kita perched atop the same tree Tayu leaned against, watching for the three genin to appear. He was a little more concerned, at least outwardly, than his partner. Just as she did, he knew that Tonbo was the Seven Tailed Beast's Jinchuriki and would need a slightly different approach to training.

Shizuka walked through the Sabaku clan's quarter of the Village Hidden in Sand, thinking over her training plan for the day. After yesterday's encounter, she didn't want to take Kai to work in the Land of Fire again. At least, not so soon. She reached her cousin's house and rapped lightly on the door. Hopefully the genin would be awake. She wasn't looking forward to having to wake him if he wasn't.

((Edit: Fixed it.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:21 pm
((Tonbo has the Seven Tails, Ayame is the one with 8-tails))

"Well slap me silly and call me floopsie. I never thought I'd get you on my team, but whatever, good morning Rei, sit down and we can all eat some ramen as a team before I completely terrify you all with a test of skill." Zane said happily as he ordered two more bowls of ramen. "All right, so I find the best way to bond is over food, so we'll be introducing ourselves to each other." Zane said and pointed at Rei, letting her know she was up first. Hard to believe Tayu's daughter is the host of the Kyubi, then again, I have no room to talk, what with Ayame being in a similar status. Zane thought. Rock Nimbus, Rei Migoto and Shu Nara, all promising students, he just needed to know if they could work together.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:16 pm
User Image
|♋| Genin |♋| Wind 風 Affinity |♋| Jinchūriki |♋|

Tonbo yawned and came down in his PJ's "Yea Mom?"He was to exited to sleep so he had been staying up working with his boomerangs.

Xistund

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:34 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"When ever you are ready go ahead" Hayako said his hands still in his pockets as he looked on and surveyed each of the three students. He expected that the first few judgement attacks would be more head on intent to draw his attention away so they could grab the bells.

"Tonbo!" Kohane said somewhat surprised that he was still here. "Why are you still here aren't you supposed to be gone already to meet up with your team" she scolded him as she took off her shoes and walked into the house.

The door opened and Kai's mother stood there with a small smile and a bow to Shizuka. "Shizuka what brings you here so early" the woman asked as she opened the door more to let the woman inside.

Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:00 pm
"Okay." Ayame said and decided to see what his teammates were planning to do.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:09 pm

As Hayako said go Chozu rushed forwards the dog bounding along next to him. Hard headed and quick to rush in without thinking much about the situation. As the boy got close they lunged at him rotating around as they became like a buzzsaw seeming to attempt to shred Hayako to bits. This however was only effective in him simply side stepping past him as he started to walk towards the other two. Kimiko stood there her byakugan activated but she didn't seem to know or have much confidence in what she should be doing as she watched Chozu's attacks continue to be side stepped.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:02 pm
"This is getting us nowhere. Kimiko, you need to walk tall and have some self-confidence, our sensei is human just like us, and you'll know his techniques better than us since you both share the same bloodline. Chozu, if you could stop frenzying for a moment, I'll give you an opening." Ayame said simply first to Kimiko and then to Chozu. Immediately after he formed a few handsigns, put his hands on the ground. Seconds later, metal spikes would shoot up at the Jonin while Ayame ran in, he'd try and give the other two openings to attack if he could.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:07 pm
User Image
|♋| Genin |♋| Wind 風 Affinity |♋| Jinchūriki |♋|

Tonbo eyes widen as he heard he was late. "Crap!" He ran to his room getting undressed on the way. After he was dressed but looking shabby and messy. He jumped out the window and ran to the meeting spot. "Crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap craaaap~!" He said as he ran to the spot.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:19 pm

Nodding to Ayame as she stood there Kimiko took a few deep breaths as Chozu landed on the other side of Hayako muttering something but seeming to listen. "Oh looks like your starting to work together already" Hayako said with a grin as he watched Ayame's handsigns for a moment. He hadn't seen those before but the effect after was to slow to hit him as he jumped up. As he did he seemed to ride one of the metal spikes up higher in the air and landed on another one before vanishing completely from atop the spike. "I can't make it to easy for you all that would be no fun" Hayako's voice said as he was now behind Ayame his hands still in his pockets.

At that moment tho Kimiko rushed in as she started to swing towards the man trying to strike his chakra points. She was a beginner in the gentle fist and not as versed in it as the man but could still do the same amount of damage if she was able to connect. Each attack tho was dodged almost effortlessly as he bounded back towards the metal spikes that had been formed. As he did it didn't seem like he had noticed Chozu who had lept off one of the spikes and did a fang over fang attack towards Hayako.

The attack hit dead center of his back but the effect of it was not what was expected to happen as he simply poofed out. As he did that caused Chozu to slam into Kimiko as they both rolled on the ground landing a few feet away from Ayame. They both slowly got up the blows not enough to do serious damage to one another. "Very good very good tho you still have a bit of ways to go" Hayako laughed once again ontop of one of the metal spikes watching them.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:25 pm
"Here comes Tonbo," Kita rumbled, spotting the running genin easily.

Tayu chuckled as he came into view, looking panicked. "Hey, look who's first to arrive," she chuckled. "Calm down, Tonbo. You're doing good for your first day."

Rei nodded and took a bowl, even though she'd already eaten at home. She could still eat without feeling overfull. Maybe it was because of the Kyuubi, but she was a lot like her predecessor, including the fact that she could eat at least five bowls of ramen without completely filling up.

Shizuka bowed in return and stepped inside with a smile. "Good morning, Akiko-obasan. Is it really that early?" she asked, slipping off her shoes to be polite. "Is Kai awake?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:29 pm

Laughing Akiko shook her head. "No no he still asleep. He seemed much more distant after coming home yesterday Shizuka-chan" she said as they walked inside. "I heard you have become the boys instructor. I hope he doesn't become to much of a hassle for you" the woman said with a soft smile. "He really is a good boy at heart" she told her seeming to reassure herself more then anything.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:58 pm
Shizuka put a hand on her aunt's shoulder. "I know he is, Akiko-obasan. And he won't be too much of a hassle. He never has been. Even as an infant when I was in the Academy."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:07 pm

"Thank you Shizuka-chan" Akiko said with a smile as she looked towards Kai's room. "You should probably go wake him up so he doesn't over sleep" She said as she headed to the kitchen.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:20 pm
Shizuka gave Akiko a nervous smile, then headed to Kai's room and rapped on the door. "Kai? You awake in there?" she called.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games