Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:57 pm
Broken Heart Production

That sounds really intriguing! Where did you come up with the idea for it?
        I take it where you live doesn't have much space to garden? I'm sort of lacking time for it right now. I will replant my flower bulbs, eventually.
        Really? I find it relaxing. I get so drawn into it that I get lost in my thoughts whilst doing so.
        They do. I'll have to have a look at your channel soon, to see if any of the games interest me.
        That's the one! I finished playing it last night. The ending was a shock! I couldn't believe it...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:01 pm
tanqela

You're welcome~ YES! I have all four seasons on DVD. I loved it so much. The way they portrayed all of his six wives and him was brilliant.
        I'm a big Anne Boleyn buff, I own a lot of biographies on her and the actress that played her did an amazing job~

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:07 pm
Clasela

Just randomly; I design role plays and stuff so ideas of all kinds pop into my head and then I slowly build off of it when I'm just day dreaming or something. Lol.

It doesn't, which stinks, or I'd have like, the prettiest house in the city. Lol. I have plenty of time though.

I just sorta get annoyed; for some reason I'm a klutz while cleaning too so it tends to get really irritating. xD

Let me know if you like the videos then; what my angels seem to like most is Misao ( Boy Version ), because my boyfriend Alex reads in a really hilarious "Metal Voice" as he calls it. x3

I take it you remembered the cabinet then? I didn't, but my boyfriend then, so meanwhile I'm like "SHOOT HER, SHOOT HER", he's like tearing up and then reminds me to go to the cabinet thing ( we played on two different computers at the same time ); I do, see the real ending, I end up crying with my sister who was watching me play. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:13 pm
Clasela
tanqela

You're welcome~ YES! I have all four seasons on DVD. I loved it so much. The way they portrayed all of his six wives and him was brilliant.
        I'm a big Anne Boleyn buff, I own a lot of biographies on her and the actress that played her did an amazing job~

I AM SO JEALOUS. omg. i wanna watch it... ; n ;
anyway... i have to go to sleep. i have an ap bio exam tomorrow-- so i must ttyl~  

hoenest

Darling

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:28 pm
Broken Heart Production

What kind of roleplays? I used to design roleplays, but I couldn't understand how to use my RPG maker, so I'm still sitting here with drawings and character notes.
        Which reminds me, have you heard of a game, that was also made using RPG maker, called Aveyond? It's more adventure than horror, but it has great characters and a good plot.
        I understand, cleaning isn't for everyone. I never used to like it, then I moved in with my boyfriend and I became a clean-freak since someone had to do it.
        I will! Yes I did, it was on my mind the whole time ("what's in the cabinet?!") and then... Oh, it was SO sad when she was crying out to her father...
        Why couldn't there be a happy ending? Just this once! Just thinking about it makes me teary.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:30 pm
tanqela

Any chance you get - watch it. You will love it!
        Okay, good luck in your exams! I hope you do well~

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:33 pm
Clasela

All different kinds, arranged marriage, zombie, slave x master, original plot, humans vs non-humans, game based ( Amnesia or Ib so far ), horror movie like themed, etc. You're RPG Maker, why would you use that for RPs? o.o

I've never heard of it, but if it's free I wouldn't mind downloading it and playing it.

I'm usually messy, but I clean every once in a while. I'm sure that when I move in with my boyfriend in the next few months I'll have to clean, but I'm making sure he's helping. xD

That got me so bad. I was screaming at the computer like "NO. I TAKE IT BACK, DON'T SHOOT HER. DOOOON'T. SHE LOVES YOU. IT'S YOUR DAUGHTER. FUDGE YOU ELLEN, NUUUUU!!!!" Like bursting out in tears. xD

Because when it's happy it doesn't poke you as much as when it's sad. xD Twists make everything amazing.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:50 pm
Broken Heart Production

I was talking about designing an actual RPG! Sorry I got confused~ Wow, you've certainly been a busy roleplayer! I'm creating one at the moment that is a bit of a scandalous academy mystery.
        Well the trial is free, but even so, if you like it, I could show you a way to download it for free. Mwahaha.
        Haha, you go girl! I make him do the laundry and keeping the backyard neat and tidy. But other than that, he has it easy, too easy. Don't let your boyfriend ever get off too easy because once he does, it's a hard habit to break.
        I know! It was just so evil. I wish Viola's spirit took back her body after she was shot... I thought the little frog dying was sad, but that was nothing in comparison.
        True, true. But still, if only we could have saved her...

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:57 pm
Clasela

It's okay, I understand. xD Yeah, I role play often, it's an addiction I'm afraid. Lol.

You'd probably have to walk me through step by step, I tend to be a little dumb sometimes and get easily frustrated with that kind of thing if I keep messing up. xD

I actually don't mind doing laundry, oddly enough. I know I'm going to have him do the dishes and clean the bathroom, since I am a little bit of a germophobe and that stuff is icky. xD

I was trying to hard to save the frog, it was so sad! I wanted to take the cake, or the stuffed animal instead, I was so sad because I loved him. And later the tad poles broke my heart, because they killed me. xD

Agreed; poor Viola. She just wanted to be nice to her "friend". T__T  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:28 am
Clasela

Short story? For what? owo  

Hotau

Sweet Lunatic

14,825 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:23 am
Clasela
        *Shakes pockets full of gold.*

User Image User Image

Nothing, I just found this really funny rofl
      If it's chatty you want, me and Yokies are there for you. Have you seen our really long thread? It's our pride and joy emotion_awesome

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:05 am
Clasela
tanqela

Any chance you get - watch it. You will love it!
        Okay, good luck in your exams! I hope you do well~

i failed it so hard... ohgod. ; n ;  

hoenest

Darling

o0Roxy0o
Captain

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:23 am

So sweet of you. <3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:34 am
tanqela
Ittarius

Hi Angela! It's nice to meet you biggrin
Haha, I'm conflicted on the matter. I love the idea of meeting the perfect guy and having a super amazing wedding and all that jazz. But the odds of finding that perfect guy seem pretty slim, so I'm not depending too much on that. razz Do you have any specific things you'd like in your wedding?

I've never read that. I read like, the first couple pages a few years ago, but it didn't stick so I never finished it... I tend to shy away from historical stuff, heh.. sweatdrop

don't lose heart. my current boyfriend fits all of my criteria for a perfect man, it's really weird. i want my wedding to be fun, and to reflect us as a couple-- it doesn't have to be perfect. i wanted a sailor moon themed wedding a few months ago where i would be Princess Serenity and my Husband to be would be Prince Endymion. lolololol

i am in love with historical fiction; i also like the other boleyn girl. yahhhh~

Aww, well I hope you get the wedding that you want ^_^ That sounds fun, though. I've never really watched Sailor Moon, but themed weddings can be really cool biggrin I kinda want mind to be all naturey and elf-like. And I am having a chocolate wedding cake and no one's gonna stop me!! Lol

I've never read that, either.... ;o.o I'm more into fantasy... But if it's classic literature, I like to read it, too. Which probably means that I should actually read some Dickens eventually....  

Ittarius

Noble Traveler

Ittarius

Noble Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:41 am
Clasela
Ittarius

I know, it's okay~ <3
        Sounds like my diary that I write whenever I cannot sleep. It doesn't make any sense when you read it the next day?
        The one with Colin Firth ( emotion_drool ) as Mr.Darcy, am I right? Pride and Prejudice is my favourite, however, Emma comes pretty close.
        I would have to say any of the Nancy Drew novels, they're old-fashioned, yes, but they will always live on through each generation.

It makes some sense, yeah, haha. But usually when I'm writing it, it seems like I've broken the code of the universe- but then the next day I'm like, "Well, this is pretty good, I guess..."
Yes! That's the one. I love Colin Firth emotion_bigheart And he's a great actor, so double yay! I really like Pride and Prejudice, though. And I still need to read Emma... It's sitting on my bookshelf waiting for me, but I just haven't gotten to it yet. Persuasion is the same.
Ahhh, Nancy Drew. I always relate those and the Hardy Boys books. I've never read any of either of them... Mystery isn't really my thing. I'm SO terrible at detecting through the books, so the big reveal is never that much fun for me... sweatdrop  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games