Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Magic Club (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:49 am
Hands in his pocket Alex steppwd back a few feet. While the others seem to look on in awe Alex watched with an uncaring look. He cared little for Sebastians actions and the end result of his little show of magic interested him little. Flashy shows of his powers were few and far between usually taking the form of the.clap of thunder when he traveled. His exact strength as a caster could only be guessed at. Like Eureka and a few others he prefered practice in secret away from the possibility of prying.eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:30 pm
“No problem.” Was murmured, but weren’t those words lost?
Fail again, fail again.
After ending your search for mistakes, it spins again.

Alli𝔰on Isabel Lee

User Image

As the metal began to sink into the soil, and soon grow out once more from the ground. She could see how the metal was ripping at the ground due to it's growth. Was it supposed to just rip the field up and piss off the ones that worked to keep it clean? Didn't seem it was done though as the shapes kept changing. She was interested in what she saw, enough to take a picture with her phone and pull out a note pad to take in what information she could for the time that this was probably going to last. She took any steps back as needed, but didn't feel her life would have very little chance of being threatened.

Rolling Girl
Once more, once more.
“I’ll also roll today,”
That girl says, that girl says,
Playing her words with meaning

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:32 pm
(Sorry I didn't reply forawhile I'm back now)

After alittle more time was down the metal pieces were forming into what seemed like buildings, although the inside of them could not be seen save for what little view could be offered looking through the windows, it appears that the structures were now interlinking with each other. at that moment Sebastian's aura vanished and he gave off a sigh "As complicated as always to do this stuff" he pulled his cane out and walked inro the building made of cobalt, Each building where quite towering to say the least "Hmm, you guys think this might be a tad noticeable?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:54 pm
"I'm not sure, maybe if we added a flashy neon sign maybe." Virgil said jokingly and laughed as he walked up to the building that appeared to made from the Adamantite he had brought. "Maybe if I had known you were going to be doing this, I might have brought a different ore, something that would compliment the natural colors of the other metals instead of this green stuff." Virgil mused as he tapped the structure with his fist, testing to see if the metal had become frail and brittle as a result of the spell. "Everyone should probably test the towers, we don't know if Meister's spell affected the physical stability and durability of the metals, magic combined with alchemy can be a curious thing sometimes." Virgil stated simply, having found no faults with the green metal in front of him.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:36 pm
"As trusting as always aren't we Alex" Sebastian said as he entered the structure made form his Cobalt.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:26 pm
"I would pee myself if there were seriously a sick skate park in here." Virgil said and stepped into his Adamantite building.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:42 pm
Sebastian turned to Virgil and grinned "Now that is where you members come in to this"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:50 am
“No problem.” Was murmured, but weren’t those words lost?
Fail again, fail again.
After ending your search for mistakes, it spins again.

Alli𝔰on Isabel Lee

User Image

As it took it's intentioned shape, a sorts of building, holding it's interesting color. Would it draw attention, Allison looked past her in search of pondering eyes that weren't familiar before turning back to the building. Some seemed excited to go in, Allison herself was a little reluctant. She put her note pad away and stuffed her hand in her pockets, turning to watch out for any other students that may be coming this way which was a decent excuse to not go in also.

Rolling Girl
Once more, once more.
“I’ll also roll today,”
That girl says, that girl says,
Playing her words with meaning

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:06 am
Looking at the shape now Alex looked towards the bleachers behind them. Holding his hand up he muttered something as a bright seal was placed on the ground shining for a moment before vanishing completely. It was a as always a safety precaution when it came to Sebastians work. "Alright then" he muttered as he started to walk into the building. The seal when he activated it would teleport himself and the people around him to it if danger appeared.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:55 pm
Ari watched through her sister's eyes, somehow not surprised at the towers. "I can help keep anyone from seeing. And make those who already have forget." she said quietly. She could feel her twin vibrating, anxious to go inside an explore the burnt metal building that smelled strangely like baked goods. That would be the one made from their cookie sheet.  

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:28 pm
Molly was in awe as she watched the buildings go up from just piles of scrap. She left the bleachers and couldn't help but walk up to them. She didn't know about the seal Alex put down as she walked closer to the group.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:10 pm
"Our goal isn't for the public to forget abotu it, but some time befvore they can see it wil be helpful so we can prepare, and on another note" Sebastian turned where Molly was hiding "I think she can be included into this for now"  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:56 pm
"You did decent with the halfpipes, but if needs some more work." Virgil called out from inside his building. He was skating around, alchemizing some grind rails and gaps as he went along.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:58 pm
Xander rolled into the building made out of his light weight scrap aluminum"Seems Like it's held up pretty well.... I'm actually quite surprised"he said and leaned down tapping on the floor  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

ShizukathePudu

Mind-boggling Shade

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:54 am
Pheobe was busy checking on her building, the dull bronze and iron making it look like it was pulled out of a steampunk story, minus the cogs and gears of course. The moment she stepped in, she could see a few things that she would need to change. However, Sebastian's words made her look out the "door" and at him. She then looked around to see where Molly was hiding.
"She seriously needs to get over here," she mumbled to herself, going back to inspecting the building. She knew that she would have to put an easel for her paintings as well as a place to showcase them. There would also have to be place for her future cat, if she ever decided to get one. In fact, the entire place needed extra things.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games