Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yu-gi-oh! Destiny Draw! ~ Opened! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Get your game on!
  Yea I'll throw down a face down!
  Um no thanks I don't play. (that's why I made the rp open for those who don't)
  Are you crazy?!. (o3o like a fox)
View Results

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:10 pm
Mashira grimaced as the queen's ability kicked in as well reducing her life by another 500. "during my standby I shall use the queen's ability to give herself 1000 attack points." She drew her card and immediately sacrificed archfiend General using it's ability to bring out pandemonium. "I shall switch Infernalqueen Archfiend to attack mode and destroy your Solar Flare!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:18 pm
Arika sighs as her dragon is sent to the graveyard once more, 400 life points slipping away with it. "That it?"

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:25 pm
Mashira grit her teeth slightly in irritation but simply nodded her head.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:30 pm
Arika sighs again as she stares at her cards before activating the spell, Blaze Accelerator. "I end my turn... How long til your count down finishes?"

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:56 pm
"13 turns now," Mashira said as she switched Infernalqueen to defense mode and ended her turn, "12 now."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:16 pm
"Right...", Arika mumbles, examining the card she drew. A small smile tugs at her mouth, the first actual emotion she has shown the entire dual besides boredom. "I summon Silent Magician Lv4,", she glances over at her now excited silent partner, "And use Level Up to turn her into Silent Magician Lv 8. I also flip my face down monster to attack mode." Volcanic Scattershot flips up in it's 500 attack point glory, "Silent attacks your Infernalqueen, leaving you wide open for Scattershot to finish you off." She watches as Mashira's life points drop to zero, ending the dual. "Something bothers me though...", the tiny smile is now replaced with a tiny frown, "How can someone who was so into the dual lose to someone who couldn't care less?"

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:17 pm
Mashira grit her teeth and very nearly exploded at the woman's words, but forced her emotions down and bottled them away, no use in completely shattering her mask of aloofness, despite how much she wanted to strangle the lazy girl right then and there.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:20 pm
{ok now that we are all done the duel I'd like to move on to Monday morning Time to head to class. biggrin }

Danny was asleep in his new bed he had two roommates in his room. But after his duel he was to tired to remember who they are he had hit the hey as soon as he could and was snoring all the way till morning.

{Anyone want to make up room mates are free to do so}  

Xistund

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:29 pm
Arika had gone to her room after the duel and had been dead to the world as soon as her head hit the pillow. In fact, she was still dead to the world even after her alarm went off several times...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:36 pm
Kikala walked out of her dorm having already gotten up much earlier and doing a training regimen before showering and dressing in one of her usual outfits, that, as usual, seemed to have nothing to do with the Academy's uniform. She put her duel disk on her arm and looked around, making sure no one else was watching as she tested the edge of it, letting out a satisfactory hiss as her index finger slit open. She stuck it in her mouth and started to head for her first class, she just had to finish this stupid academy then she could get back to real fighting.

Mashira awoke in a surprisingly decadent bed for the Ra Yellow dorm, she refused to sleep like other commoners even if she was forced to reside in their dorm. She went about her morning, getting ready for the day, her smug smirk back on her face as it had been before that duel with that stupid, lazy woman.  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:14 pm
Maya awoke in a timely fashion for class. She didn't have a roommate, but she was more disappointed than anything else. She really didn't have much interest in the classes, she was a theory duelist. She adjusted her belt before heading off to the Obelisk breakfast. She, didn't really want to wear the obelisk clothes, so instead she wore some of the clothes that she brought with her.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:29 pm
Jasper continued to sleep, glad he was getting a room to himself, he planned to wait to the last possible minute to wake-up and head to class.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:50 pm
Arika continued to sleep peacefully, her two companions watching her with varying expressions. Silent Magician seems resigned to the fact that the girl wasn't going to wake up while Ignis seemed furious. He paces around the room growling before jumping onto the bed beside her and roaring loud enough to wake the dead. Arika jolts awake, falling off the bed in the process with a high pitched squeak of surprise and terror, and lays on the floor glaring up at Ignis once she realizes what happened. She gets up to get back in bed only for Ignis to get in the way with another, though quieter, roar. "Sile-", her whining was cut off before it could begin by Silent pointing at an outfit folded on the desk. "... Fine...", she grumbles and grabs the clothes, walking into the bathroom to shower.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:55 pm
{hey! stealing my shtick! razz }
Kikala walked to the Obelisk's breakfast not planning on eating much, unless there was bacon, she had a huge craving for bacon right now. She was careful not to catch her sharpened duel disk on anything, not wanting to dull the blade, or reveal that she HAD sharpened it.

Mashira grimaced slightly as she headed for the Ra's breakfast herself, wishing she could have had something more refined, not for the first time since she had gotten here.

Danny's roommates finally got fed up with his snoring and tipped him out of his bed onto the floor, mattress and all.  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:14 pm
After her quick shower, Arika steps out of the bathroom wearing a white button up shirt and jeans. She puts on her shoes and moves to walk out the door when Silent pops up in front of her pointing at the Obelisk jacket hanging on a chair. "No." She tries to walk past only for the magician to get in her way again, though this time glaring at the human. She tries to glare back only for Silent's glare to morph into puppy dog eyes. "...", resistance failing in three, two, "Okay fine! Just stop looking at me like that!" She grabs the jacket and puts it on, quickly vacating the room and goes in search of the cafeteria.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games