Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yokai Academy (A/O) Would appreciate some more Monsters Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  Yes
  No
  A little work would be good
  Making Profile now!
View Results

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 11:01 am
Rajin took a seat next to Cassia. He didn't feel comfortable sitting next to anyone else. The teacher was already there, but he wasn't even giving her the time of day., so the efreet found it to be a good time to figure out more of his disentanglement puzzles. He had many to fiddle with in his spare time. the one he was currently work on was two rings connected to some oddly shaped metal wire. All Rajin had to do was separate the rings. If he did, he could find out what the shape in the middle was.  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 11:18 am
((But but... Ah well, I like my succubus... *Starts humming to herself and fiddling with thumbs*))  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 11:37 am
Cassia silently watched Rajin work on his puzzle, paying little attention now to anyone walking in. "I should get some of those, they seem like they would make the time pass quicker..."

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 2:39 pm
(what's wrong with your succubus Shaba? She can appear any time.)

"They do have their merits. Parents gave me a bunch to work on. I could loan you some." Rajin offered as he tugged on one the rings. He wasn't making too much progress with it, but he was determined to finish it at some point. "My parents actually said that if I could figure them all out, I could take these bracelets off." the efreet put down the little puzzle and looked at the two iron bracelets around each of his wrist. Judging by the look on his face, he really hated wearing them.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 3:30 pm
((There isn't anything wrong with her. She was ignored but hey :3 That's okay. She can get everyone's attention :3 And Death Your History class will be after L.A.))  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 3:41 pm
shabatha
((There isn't anything wrong with her. She was ignored but hey :3 That's okay. She can get everyone's attention :3 And Death Your History class will be after L.A.))

(*goes and checks* When did that get there? Crap. I didn't mean to ignore it. I really thought you hadn't posted for her yet.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 3:44 pm
Leprechaun_Sean
shabatha

(*goes and checks* When did that get there? Crap. I didn't mean to ignore it. I really thought you hadn't posted for her yet.)

(Haha no it's fine :3 you don't have to edit it :3 ))  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 4:03 pm
Robert had almost tripped as she tugged him along as this was the first time a girl had pulled him by the arm and he blushed a bit. After entering the classroom he had taken his seat next to her and smiled hoping even if this was a school filled with monsters, if everyone was like Carlanza then it should be fine. He looked up to see the teacher announce she was gonna wait for the other students and was a little surprised at how hot she was. "Well this might be a fun class, I am pretty good with math." He says to Carlanza  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 4:16 pm
shabatha
Leprechaun_Sean
shabatha

(Haha no it's fine :3 you don't have to edit it :3 ))

(Well I edited it anyway, just to make sense.)  
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 12:57 am
"Oh cool, we have math next. Off we go." Carson said cheerily and grabbed Yui by the hand and walked off, having passed by the classroom during his meanderings. "By the way, are you feeling all right? Your hands are kinda cold." Carson stated as he weaved them through the crowds of students.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 1:23 am
Yui's face had returned some-what normal except for the light pink tint in her cheek from Carson holding her hand. She gently pulled her hand back when he mentioned how cold they were. "I'm fine...It's always like that." she said as she checked her schedule to see what room it was in. "Um...think we missed it." she started walking back and found the classroom. As she walked in, she couldn't help but notice the teacher and how...strange she was. She tried to ignore it and sat in an open seat with another one next to her for Carson.  
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 9:35 am
"Would you?", Cassia asks before his comment about his bracelets draws her eyes to them. She suspected she knew what they were for. "My parents threatened to collar me if I didn't come here."

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 12:18 pm
It was starting to become apparent that Rajin and Cassia had a few things in Rajin, they liked puzzles, and they both had issues with their parents. "A collar?" Rajin asked incredulously. "What, do they think you're some kind of dog?" The efreet handed the girl a few of the puzzles, all them disentanglement puzzles, but each one posing a different challenge. It wasn't until two other people walked into the class did Rajin's attention wander. It was the girl from before, the one with white hair (Yui) It's her. And she's with someone. Someone who smells just like... The efreet's attention then wandered over to the couple sitting by the window. It was them. (Robert And Carlanza) The supposed human was here! they were in same class. "They're here." Rajin whispered to Cassia out of the side of his mouth. "The humans are here."

(Hey, Where's Vampiric and Spartan?)  
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 2:37 pm
Cassia takes the puzzles and begins to fiddle with them, "No, but they do seem to think I need a leash like one." She looks up, quickly scanning the room before focusing on first Carson, then Robert. "Two boys and a girl, huh..?", she mumbles.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games