Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Pokemon gijinka (spartan x Molly) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:53 pm
"I could go for a burger." Molly said with a smile. "And if you want, I could teach you yoga. It's just a stretching exercise that helps with flexibility." she said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:38 pm
"A burger it is." He replied as they walked towards a burger place in the mall, hand in hand. "Well I've never thought of it before, but I wouldn't mind being taught by you." He then told her with a grin, squeezing her hand playfully.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:49 pm
Molly smiled and lightly squeezed his hand back. "I think you'll like it." she said as she waled with him. She ordered her burger and waited for him to get his food too.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:58 pm
Kacey ordered as well, the both of them getting their food and sitting down. "Maybe we can start a little yoga when we go back to the apartment unless you have other plans. Oh and we need to go by your place so I can claim that dress." He said with a smile, taking a bite into his burger, making sure he didn't get any grease or food on his dress.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:04 pm
"Actually, I was hopping you would wanna stay the night at my house. I wanna repay you for letting me stay at your place." Molly said as she ate hers as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:13 pm
"Oh! Well that sounds fair enough to me. I'd love to spend the night at your place." Kacey said to her with a smile. "It'll let me try on the dress as well!" He then said, his eyes sparkling for the dress.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:15 pm
Molly giggled and nodded. They soon finished lunch and they headed to her house. It was a cute house with a cream color. She let him in and saw she had a big living room with a comfy couch, a Snorlax Boy chair, a big TV, and an exercise ball in the corner. Her kitchen was big with a marble island and the dining room had a beautiful table with silver candle sticks in the center. "Follow me to my room." she said with a smile and lead him up to the second floor. There was a guest room, a nice bathroom, and then her room. Her room was as big as her living room. Her bed was a queen size Canopy with red sheets. She had a good sized dresser with a normal TV and a Gamecube next to it. She had an open spot that had a mat and another exercise ball.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:32 pm
"This huge place is yours?!" Kacey couldn't believe how big it was! It totally smoked his small apartment with it's enormous size. "Hold on, do you still live with your parents, or is this place actually your own?" He then asked. He'd understand a little better if it was her folks.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:40 pm
"It was my grandmother's before she died. She left it to me cause she raised me." Molly said as she opened the closet and he saw it was a big walk in. "She was rich, but I only use the inheritance to pay bills. I use the money I make for stuff I want." she said as she looked for the dress.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:56 pm
"Oh wow... I didn't get anything from anyone from my family." He said as he continued to look around, now in her walk in closet. His eyes were wide, sparkling like crazy. "I would do our deal so many times for the chance to wear all of these clothes..." He then said, practically drooling as he looked at all of her clothes.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:11 pm
Molly giggled. "You know, if you want, you can move in." she said then found the dress. It was even more beautiful in person.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:22 pm
Kacey saw the dress, but not only that, heard her say he could move in. He felt his heart skip a beat, his eyes wide and his mouth open. He couldn't form words for a brief moment before he finally ran up and hugged her, kissing her deeply. "Words cannot describe how much I love you!" He said, practically falling over on top of her as they hugged.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:31 pm
Molly blushed deeply and managed to catch herself. She blinked and smiled and kissed him back. "Hehe, I love you too hun. I couldn't bare to see you in that cramped apartment. Besides, you can put all your dresses in a safe place here." she said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:49 pm
"Will you be able to help me move?" He asked her, even though he didn't have much, he still needed some assistance with the move itself. He really loved that he have a better place to keep his dresses. "I'd be happy to give you something for repayment if you want. I'd really appreciate the help though."

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:09 pm
"I'll be happy to help you move." Molly said with a smile. "And you don't need to repay me. All I need is your love." she said and kissed his cheek.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff