Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mini Gaia Community Guild~

Back to Guilds

This guild was meant to bring all of the Gaians together, and make a friendly, stress-free environment for everyone! 

Tags: earn gold, mini shops, contests games, charities, arts 

Reply [āœ“] Guild Intro: Announcements, Rules, Events, Knowing your Members
Introduce Yourself Here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lain Shirogane

Dangerous Lunatic

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:24 pm
Eh hi, i'm Alexa or something, evil very old person (between 28 and 31), been here around i dunno, a long time ago like Willie Nelson (the monster, not the singer), and well, also trans.

Also, here, have a broodwich
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:17 pm
Hello! I'm Sam, or Nocturne Doll. I'm 27 and left Gaia in 2013 but joined back this year so I could start collecting art again!  

Nocturne Doll

Ornate Reveler

Esme Marie Cullen

Sparkly Vampire

35,975 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:26 am
Hi there šŸ‘‹
A friend joined recently and I find myself asking her a lot of questions about alchemy. Iā€™m hoping to learn more about it. I like several Gaia games too.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:29 pm
hi

im new

yaya invited me here and since im kinda new to Gaia in general so this is my first guild

im excited to make new friends and meet new people  

TomScottSoHot

Shy Comrade

Luxirilla

Rampaging Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:15 pm
Hello! My name is Luxi! I'm on and off Gaia due to work, but I enjoy spending time online and might download the app. Not sure yet. heart I'm turning 30 this year so I'm officially out of the bracket of 20 to 29 lol Thanks for reading!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:46 am
Hi, I'm Larka. Mostly I play zOMG and Lake Kindred, once in a while I still do Alchemy.  

larkadroid

Divine Alchemist

26,175 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

WickedBunbun

Adventuring Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:38 pm
Hello I was invited by -o- Yaya Chan -o- .
At times I like play Lake Kindred.
I'm looking forward to making new friends here biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:54 am
Hi! Im Nainassa but call me Nanna! Ive 03 OG but was gonna for 9 years and kinda back on and offish. Will be turning 28 in about 2/3 weeks and not looking forward to it. Ive found it suprisingly intresting to play Lake Kindred and love my Vulcarus. Mainly using gaia for a writing outsource, not going so well though sweatdrop

Hope to make new friends <3  

THICCalicious

Invisible Explorer

EternalGothicUnicorn

Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:25 pm
oh whoops, I missed this. Hi! I'm a very cassual gaian.. I'm off and on a lot but always come back. love seeing the changes. my hobbies are fishing and training kins  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:59 am
Oop well Iā€™m never good at introducing myself but my name is Edith but online Iā€™m known as bunsy or bunny LOL. Anyway Iā€™m not exactly new to Gaia as I did have an account back in early 2008 which I donā€™t remember much of but itā€™s good to be back and to see that Gaia is still alive! not to mention the cute outfits the avatars get wink 4laugh  

XxBunsyxX

Professional Shopper

5,400 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Member 100

NaturallyPragmatic
Chimera

Sugary Shapeshifter

15,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2023 12:25 pm
I guess people are recruiting, got an invitation from Yaya (I think) and I just joined, hi. My username is a pretentious acronym joke so you can either call me NPC (lol) or Chimera is fine. I mostly go on here to collect way too many avatar items and use them to design avatars, although sometimes I also post in forums, mostly to get platinum so I can get more items but also because I like to chat. I also like to read, play games online, sing/listen to my favorite music, exercise sometimes and shop IRL (but not online, since I wouldn't get enough exercise and probably spend too much money on junk I don't need, lol.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2023 12:51 pm
I'm Ultrabord/bord, I'm also the same person as NaturallyPragmaticChimera. once upon a time I made that account to dump my cheaper, less wanted avatar items into because I couldn't sell them all fast enough and they took up too much space, and now that account has just as much junk as this one, but more cheaper stuff. LOL. So yeah might as well accept it on both my accounts, but just so everyone knows, yeah they're my dual accounts. I have a male avatar base on this account and female on that one to make it more interesting (many items look different on male vs. female bases lol.)  

Ultrabord

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

upside down doll

Sugary Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:38 pm
    hello! I was invited to this guild today and I always like joining new communities and meeting new people so I accepted smile I'm 28 years old and I've been on Gaia for quiiiiiite a few years, since I was 13. idk I just like posting randomly on the forums and making avatars. nice to meet you all ^___^

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2023 2:08 pm
Ughhh..... Hi I'm lickyoutodeath I won't give out my real name (srry)
I like video game's, anime Yuri and Bl manga and other manga etc. I'm actually 32 yr old if you seen a picture of me I kinda look much younger then that šŸ˜…
So yea  

LickYouToDeath

Animated Browser

11,200 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Generous 100

Shiroi Okami ICU

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2023 2:26 pm
Hi, im Chris, im 32 will be 33, into all kinds of things so if you wanna know just ask, dont really talk much but will respond if talked to, i mostly play games on my ps5 and edit pictures on ps lately and listen to music, dont really know what else to say so if anyone wants to know anything ask and if im comfortable answering i will  
[āœ“] Guild Intro: Announcements, Rules, Events, Knowing your Members

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games