Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Marriage of Dragons will Make Peace(Accepting ,Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:48 am
Shayna grinned a little. "Your the one who is spacing out on me. I hope one of the other two can keep your attention." She said teasingly. She followed him into the castle again and nodded as he explained his brothers would be there soon.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:40 am
Eureka was easy to charm enough, with what his faux smile and likable nature. Ren certainly thought Eureka had some interesting things to say, and surely she had many benefits to her husband, whoever they may be. She talked about the black rock on her finger, and how Trystal made and imported some of the most valuable gems and ores between the countries. She didn't have magic or fortune like Sereda or Shayna, but Eureka had innovation and pride. Ren laughed when she admitted she was a pretty good shot and knew how to fence. "Sporty, ehh?"

Eureka nodded. Her older brother, Laertes, was heir to the throne and her older sister, Guinevere, was considered the loveliest lady in all of Trystal. So Eureka ended up being the feisty and sporty one. Her younger sister, Giselle, ended up being a sweetheart and as lovely as Guinevere. Her mother always loathed the fact that Eureka wasn't has feminine as her sisters. To Eureka, it didn't matter to her; she was closest to her brother anyways. And it wasn't like Eureka was no prettier than her sisters, she was just not as docile as them.

Ren sensed his brother waiting in the castle, and sighed a little. He gave a lifting smile to Eureka. "It seems our time is dwindling. Let's head back," he murmured. He held her hand and led her through a short hall and then some, reaching the hall. He gave a nod to Kaimei, his blue eyes lingering on Shayna for awhile before looking at Eureka. She was staring at Kaimei, noticing she was looking a little shy. He smiled at her, patting her shoulder. Eureka looked up at him, feeling reassured.
"It'll be a solemn parting, Eureka. Until we pair again?" She nodded and they shook hands. He looked at his brother and wondered how he and Shayna got along.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:55 pm
Kaimei shook his head "Sorry i have been think about alot of things about my life is going to change after this marriage" he said He liked Shayna but he could choose so quickly that is a tactic in battle you must choose your opponent smart. He then sensed his younger brother was coming their way "It seems our time has come to end I shall see you another time" he said bowing to Shayna then turned to Eureka he walked towards her and bowed "Lady Eureka very nice to meet you " he said as he put up another act for the Princess.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:51 pm
"Well hope the next princess can keep your attention. She would probably be more suited to that." She said rolling her eyes slightly. It was going to change some things. But not much for him, or so she thought, she however knew her life had already just changed much to much and way to fast. She crossed her arms and leaned into one hip as Ren and Eureka approached. She rolled her eyes again as Kaimei said their time was over and went to the other princess. From Trystal she supposed. She thought this was silly...  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:04 am
(bump)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:01 am
[ Sorry. ]

Their silent conversation did not last long. Eureka and Ren entered the hall, their heads turned towards each other. They seemingly understood each other without having to speak, as neglected third children, as if knowing each other for a long time rather than a few hours. She gave a small smirk to Ren before letting go of his arm, looking up to see Shayna and Kaimei. She wondered how their time went and looked for clues in Shayna's face. Finding none, she turned to Kaimei. Eureka could not tell if he was acting or not, but he looked, well, like he was forcing himself. Eureka decided that to reassure herself that it was only because he was shy. She didn't want to think about being married to someone who didn't want to be married. Eureka stared a little at him, this probably being the first she had a really keen look at him. She twirled the rose in her hand as she looked, tilting her head a little until he came to greet her. Technically, this was not the first time they met.

"You helped save my people and I on the airship. You are the black dragon I saw," she commented, before she even bowed her head or offered a greeting of some sort. Yet almost immediately, she caught herself and bowed her head. "May you be blessed with luck and happiness," she added quickly afterwards; a common saying of thanks back in her country.
She looked up then, into his eyes. "And the pleasure is all mine, Lord Kaimei," she introduced. She stuck out her free hand, a little awkwardly, for a shake. Her orc guards grunted, waiting near the far wall besides the door.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:10 am
[ Should we wait for Wire and Vampiric? ]

Ren chirped up after that, seemingly because Shayna oozed with exuberance. Ren offered a grin before a nod to the princess. "Hello Shayna. We met at the gates," he mentioned. He was very casual, unlike his brother, mainly because Ren was a lighter, hearted character socially. He pocketed his hands, glancing the desert princess from head to toe, finding her a little exotic and unique. And quite beautiful. He smiled a little, looking into her eyes a little expectantly. He awkwardly waited a second before introducing himself properly. "I'm the third and youngest brother, Ren."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:27 am
vampiricqueen95

At the dismissal of her question and the downplay of her rank, Sereda's irritation popped in and grew. The fairy's wings stiffened and she kept her chin up. That was, until the transformation of the twins. Her wings shot up in both fright and awe, and for a moment the princess had hovered on her toes. She quickly composed herself, lowering her wings - though, still stiff - down her back. Of course, Sereda had practiced transfiguration magics, knowing much of both basic and advanced spells and potions. But dragon transformation was very unique, and even more unique with these twins. "Very nice." Her voice was pleasant, not as surprised or impressed as everyone was probably looking for.

As she had done before, the princess turned her head to Unmei, "I would like to leave the garden," Her eyes followed Shayna and Kaimei as they entered, "And to discuss ourselves, I want to know about you." The princess seemed to speak with even less tact than before. In her annoyance, she forgot to grace him with a charming, pleasant smile. Instead, her mouth formed into a bored, if not condescending, line, and her eyes were not as big or bright, but rather blank and dull, void of intrigue or interest.

Wire_Colossus

pramheda

Fox

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:24 am
vampiricqueen95

The fairy found that she was very bored of the prince that had been chosen to accompany her. Crystals were not interesting and the darn girl had come from a forest. Sereda kept her chin up. Instead of answer where she would like to go, she spoke, and with blunt tones uttered, "I do not think it wise if you chose me. First impressions are the most important and I find myself unimpressed," After speaking her mind, her cheeks flushed a bit, but the fiery fairy found that it felt nice to not keep up smiles or false tones. Sereda took a step or so from Unmei, and gave a sigh. "I apologize for how blunt that seemed. I intend no offense."

"You are Right First impressions are most important. However, While I accept your apology, I cannot say I am Unimpressed. It Takes a lot of nerve and a lot of spirit to speak your mind with a dragon without being one yourself. In my experience Non dragons are less likely to speak their mind in front of dragons like me even when asked to do so. So though you say it would be wise not to pick you, You have made yourself worthy of being picked. No offense intended but I like people who have spirit and honesty." Unmei said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:45 am

Sereda rubbed two fingers against one of her temples. She was not necessarily eased by his words, and in fact she seemed to realize that she was not so much unimpressed but irritated. The fairy forced up a pleasant smile and gave him a simple, "Thank you for your consideration," Before she started to walk from him and toward the room they were supposed to meet with the others in. The girl was beginning to very much doubt her original thought that the marriage was going to eventually turn out pleasantly.

pramheda

Fox

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:37 am
Shayna smiled politely as Ren came over to her. "Nice to meet you mote formally. I'm Shayna. I'm the eldest of thirteen daughters." She said trying not to cross her arms even more. She was quite on the way to bahaving badly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:17 am
Ren gave a cheeky smile, leaning on his heels as he lifted his head to the door. Unmei was on his way, he presumed, along with the other princess. Shayna introduced herself, to which Ren gave a chuckle. "Twelve siblings?!" Ren was a little surprised. "I can barely handle my two older brothers," he admitted, taking a hand from his pocket to scratch the back of his head. "I don't understand why you weren't driven insane. My brothers make me absolutely bonkers," he added.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:25 pm
Shayna smiled. Actually she chuckled! "Actually they do drive me insane. Especially the four that try to be just like me. But I Love them anyway. See the second oldest is 15. And she likes to lead the others on 'Shayna take down'. They think if they take me on all at once they will win..." She said chuckling some more before rolling her eyes. "And since two of them are four I try not to fight back too much and they end up winning." She said before smirking a little. "But twelve isn't that many."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:13 pm
Unmei decided to take his own route and took flight. He landed in the courtyard and from there walked Back to where His brother Ren was. He arrived just in time to hear his younger brother talk about how Kaimei and Unmei brove him bonkers. He smiled as he walked up behind ren and cleared his throat to get his younger brother's attention. "Bonkers you say? I thought we drove you to the very brink of insanity and that you had to walk back." Unmei joked with a smile.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers