Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Shh Don't Tell...(Open/ ALWAYS ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Money?
  Money!
View Results

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:22 pm
"Murder?" Ethan questioned. "Is this what you couldn't tell me before?" He clutched Eliza's hand with his own. "Listen, I care about you. And I care about how you feel. You can tell me." Eliza could confide in him, and he wouldn't tell anyone what she said. Not until recently, Ethan didn't care for anyone. Eliza was the first, ever since his parents died.

BeautifulDisaster1496

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:39 pm
She slowly brought her hand from her mouth. "Promise you won't tell?" Eliza in child-like voice. She was willing to tell him about it if he didn't say nothing seeing as she already let it slip.

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:45 pm
"God, I wanna kiss you again." Said Ethan when he heard Eliza's voice. The last kiss left a lingering feeling of longing. He grew serious again. "But yeah, I promise I won't tell anyone." Ethan would never break a promise.

BeautifulDisaster1496

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:02 pm
Eliza sighed. She gathered her courage so she could get through the gruesome. "Well I was walking home from school once and I walked up on a man killing a classmate. I called the cops and tried to stop him not knowing it was already too late." She paused to whip away a tear. "He cut my face, that's how I lost my eye, and ran off while I was hurt. My family started going missing..." She gave up on trying to whip away the few tears now as thy began to steadily fall. "My little sister went missing and all we could find was a note saying 'I'll come for you soon.' That's when witness protection took me in."

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:13 pm
Ethan listened to Eliza's story, carefully clinging on to every word escaping her lips. By the end of the story, he was tightly hugging her. He could relate with witnessing something terrible, as well as losing someone you loved. "I"m so sorry." Ethan wasn't quite sure what to say. He didn't know if Eliza wanted pity. He wouldn't. "Well if he does come back, he'll have me to deal with. I won't let anyone touch you."

BeautifulDisaster1496

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:31 pm
"Hopefully he doesn't know where I am." Eliza mumbled. She wanted to stop thinking about it now. She whipped away stream of tears just to have it replaced. In attempt to get thee thoughts out of her head she leaned forward and kissed Ethan.

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:46 pm
Victor's cousin Dave was lodging around at home. It was a pretty warm day. So he decided to do nothing today. He got a call about Victor skipping class. It wasn't a big deal for him anymore. Victor would do this once in awhile. But not enough to really suffer for it.

While at the mall Dave had hoped Victor would get some new clothes for school. He gave him some money to do that after school. But knowing Victor would have been there anyway he figured it was a good time for clothing shopping. Either way, it was time to prepare something to eat. Dave was in the mood for pizza. He was just about to go to the kitchen when he gets a text from Victor about a party.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:48 pm
Another kiss, like the third one in the last ten minutes. This time, he wanted to make it more sensual, to get her mind away from that horrible experience. He kissed her back, tracing her lips with his tongue. His hands slid down Eliza's stomach to her waist. After the main kiss, he started to kiss her neck, in different places each time. "What exactly do you consider me Eliza?" He said, one word at a time after each kiss. He wanted to make her feel good, and hoped he was doing a good job. Ethan felt so protective of Eliza now. He didn't want her to experience any negative emotion.

BeautifulDisaster1496

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:09 pm
"I'm not quite sure." Eliza said in a breathy whisper. She arched her back pressing up against Ethan. This hadn't been her plans for the day but she wasn't complaining. A soft moan escaped her lips as he kissed her lips.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:23 pm
"Oh come on Eliza. You gotta know. Boyfriend? Lover? Close friend?" He said in between kisses. Ethan deviated from kissing her neck to licking it. He then blew cold air on the spot he licked, making that spot sensitive to touch. The teenager would kiss that very spot, and Eliza would probably feel great. Ethan moved to the other side of Eliza's neck. "Why am I the only one with my shirt off?"

BeautifulDisaster1496

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:39 pm
"I don't know." Eliza mumbled to both his questions. She felt to good to really think it through. She rolled over onto her back pulling him with her. She wrapped her hands around the back of his neck tangling her fingers in his hair. This wasn't like her but she was desperate to stop thinking about the murder and she did really like Ethan.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:51 pm
((OOC: in real life i dislike people like ethan who force themselves on girls. plus not sure if you know this but there is usually an undercover fbi agent who watches over the client. Plus you could of covered up the story. but its your character...now i need bikki at the party.))  

Serphrim

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:56 pm
Ethan was surprised when he was pulled by Eliza. "Whoa, somebody wants it as much as I do." He noticed her fingers roaming his hair. "Do you like my hair? The color?" It was a random question but he was curious. "Do you like me?" Another weird question, given what they were doing, but he didn't recall her mentioning her feelings towards him. Ethan leaned in and kissed her, his tongue exploring the crevices of her mouth. His tongue felt her own, as his hands roamed around her body.

((lol Ethan didn't force himself onto her. Well, kind of, not really. And idk it seemed like his character would do that. And as for the secret fbi agent thing. They assign the local sheriff to watch over the witness, and they aren't always around.))
BeautifulDisaster1496

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:10 pm
(( Sephrim, they usually have a US Marshall who watches over them. They aren't always there. If anything they might be somewhere inside the house or somewhere near by in the shadows keeping an eye on her. They wouldn't be RIGHT there. If anything her "parents" would be the agents looking over her protection. It not like she would have a Marshall right up her a** 24/7))

"Yes, I like your hair... and you." Eliza mumbled. She blushed hearing the comment about wanting "it". She didn't necessarily want to have sex but she did enjoy the company and closeness. She briefly wondered how she would stop it if things got to that point.

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:22 pm
Ethan momentarily stopped kissing her. "I like you too. I like you a lot." He continued to kiss Eliza, she seemed to be okay with the french kiss. His hands went under her shirt, on her back. This was the first skin on skin contact that wasn't her face or hand. His tongue continued to fight for dominance in Eliza's mouth.

BeautifulDisaster1496

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces