Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 [VQ x LS] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:48 pm
Rajin was just a hair's width from incinerating Krynn where she stood. The ifrit was just about wrap his hands around her neck and set her ablaze. Speaking of her neck, Rajin spotted his necklace still around her neck. The ifrit simply pointed at the piece of jewelry around her neck. "Give it back...now." Rajin uttered in a sinister voice. He was about to rip Krynn's head from her body in just a second if she didn't hand the necklace over in the next ten seconds. Meanwhile, a crowd was beginning to form around the two. Boys were looking at Krynn with wide lovestruck eyes and other were looked fearfully at Rajin. Krynn was very brave to standing up to Rajin. But something they all wondered, why was she dressed up so nicely?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:56 pm

Temptation to break the necklace grew further. Instead, the lamia took in a deep breath and simply took a step back from the enraged ifrit. "You are acting like a child. You can demand nothing from me," The proud Zmeya ignored the boys around the two. Her own anger didn't go away, but she returned to her pale, human shade almost immediately and let go of the necklace. Her hand went to her hip. "If you harm me I have no trouble sending you away somehow." A large part of her wished for privacy. To fight this out without the eyes of all the boys. Perhaps she wouldn't have been so hostile or insensitive. Instead, Krynn watched Rajin with sharp eyes and a sharp tongue.

Kor had been lazily sleeping away the day. While growing up, he didn't have the opportunity to sleep in much. A commotion had woken the snake and he slithered out of his bed. Stretching, the boy shifted to his human form and dressed. He walked, sleepy and sluggish, toward the ruckus on the other end of the building.

pramheda

Fox

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:10 pm
Rajin was too focused on Krynn to be paying any attention to the crowd around them. Some were running off to go get a teacher for help, while other simply stood there. There was one brave soul who stood in front of both the lamia and ifrit trying to break the two of them up. Rajin simply slammed the poor boy to the side, sending his body flying and colliding with crowd. The fire then turned his head and roared at the boys in hall. "This doesn't concern you!" Rajin bellowed, spitting fire from his hands at them and making them disperse. Any more of this, and Rajin just might have gone into his efreet form. He was getting close. Tiny black horns were starting to protrude from his head.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:58 am

Krynn's quick hands held the ifrit's wrists after he threw fire at them. While she would have done something similar had she been in her tail, she instead glared up at the changing ifrit. He was going to get himself in trouble.. and her. Fire flashed in her eyes and mind. The lamia was angrier that others were involving themselves. She didn't notice a calm, walking Kor coming up, and she started to speak, "You are so-" Her brother's voice startled her.

"What's all this?" Kor blinked. The genie Krynn had hired was trying to shift? To harm Krynn? The boy moved closer to the two of them, mostly to pull his sister away and allow Rajin to calm himself. Instead, his eyes fell on the necklace. Kor's eyes widened and he managed to pull Krynn away. He was grinning ear to ear, "I didn't know you two were married," He said, lifting the necklace a bit, as if to examine it. He turned to the enraged genie, almost disregarding his anger. "This necklace is an indication that you two are married. At least, that's how an ifrit normally does it." He was still grinning.

pramheda

Fox

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:16 am
While Rajin was still blazing mad, the sudden news of his culture temporarily put his rage on pause. The ifrit blinked and slowly turned his head to Kor, who was grinning like a fool. The way Rajin turned his head was almost comical. It was like his neck was rusty and turning with the sound of squeaking metal noises. Finally, through gritted teeth, the fire genie spoke. "What?" The sound of confusion was the only thing suppressing Rajin's anger. What was this talk about marriage? Rajin was sure he had done no such thing. He was almost completely ignorant to his clan's culture in the ways of love. Did giving Krynn the necklace really mean that they were now married? Well technically, the lamia took his necklace, but that change the fact that she was wearing it.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:33 am

Kor laughed, but it was a full, amused laugh. "You guys are married, according to your culture, Rajin," He was still grinning. The idea of this was both exciting and very, very amusing. He let go of the necklace and laughed again. "I had assumed that was why Krynn was as nicely dressed as she is." He himself seemed a bit confused there, but shrugged and said, "I'm not too keen on divorces, so I mean.. good luck. I'm going to ring mom and dad and tell them the news," He laughed again and headed back down the hall slowly. He could be stopped and questioned if need be.

Krynn had spent the time wide-eyed and in shock. No, no, no! She was not married to Rajin. She didn't even want to be around the genie any longer. Her eyes left Kor and moved to the person Kor claimed was now her spouse. She wasn't glaring or even angry-looking anymore. Of course, if provoked she would be fiery again in an instant, but instead the lamia just stared at Rajin. Her mind worried over how he would react at this point. Easily, the ifrit could hurt her.

pramheda

Fox

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:04 am
Rajin was completely silent. The small obsidian horns that were beginning to protrude from his forehead sunk back into his head. He was just like his 'spouse' a t the moment, just staring into her eyes and not speaking a word. The genie's breathing did begin speed up as his eyes widened. Rajin had to say something, but the only thing to come out of him was nothing. What was he to do? By his clan's culture and traditions, he was now married to Krynn Zmeya. This was all so sudden. Rajin finally did something. He fell to the side hit the ground with a loud thud. The ifrit was now out cold. The news of being married so soon in life was just too much for him to handle.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:10 am

The ifrit falling over did the trick. Krynn moved to him and dragged him back into his room. She sighed as she propped him against his bed and went to where his door had been. With Rajin kicking down every door he sees, Krynn wasn't sure how the school could afford anything aside from replacement doors. The lamia unclasped the necklace and placed it in Rajin's hands. She sat on his bed and waited for him to wake up. Or for Kor to come back. Or for a teacher to question them. The snake closed her eyes, sitting in a very calming, almost meditating position. Without the necklace, the girl still looked very grand, but she wasn't nearly as radiant.

pramheda

Fox

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:32 am
After a quick five minutes, Rajin finally began to awaken. His head was pounding. "Oww..." He groaned sitting up slowly. "Was it all one giant dream?" The genie looked down at at was sitting his hand. Why, it was his necklace. What was it doing off? Then the ifrit noticed Krynn sitting next to him on his bed. She was in her grand clothing from when he last saw five minutes ago. It wasn't a dream. None of it was a dream. He was married to the lamia. Krynn Zmeya or if things were to get official, Uusash. Rajin fell back down on his bed and turned his back to Krynn. He didn't want to face his problem head on at the moment. For a while, it was disturbingly quiet. just a painfully awkward silence. "So what now?" Rajin said, finally breaking the uncomfortable silence.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:45 am

When Rajin spoke, the lamia simply remained calm as ever. He did not disturb her until he turned his back to her, waited, and then spoke again. Krynn opened her eyes and watched him. To her, the silence had been a comfort. It allowed her to calm, become clear, and think. When she did speak, the volume was soft and the tone was very unsure, "We go on." The snake got off of the bed and moved to the doorway. "I came here to return the stupid thing anyway," She left quickly after that. She went off on her own for some peace. She needed to think. She needed to be alone and straighten out her situation. A divorce was surely possible. It wasn't exactly official. The two of them were freaking out for nothing. The necklace didn't mean anything. It was a gaudy trinket.

pramheda

Fox

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:16 am
Rajin sat quietly on his bed. He paid no mind to Krynn as she seemed to handle things rather stoically. The only she really showed was her feelings towards the necklace. Rajin had no idea of what to do. Was he really married to that lamia? Surely it must have been some kind of joke. The ifrit's parents must have known something. While he would rarely ever contact them about anything, he had to know if what Kor said was true. Rajin got up from his bed, grabbed the necklace and ran to the school phones since they were the only way of contacting the outside world. Along the way, everyone who was in the ifrit's way either got out or and knocked out of the way. This was serious moment in the genie's life. Once at the phone, Rajin frantically dialed his parents' number.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:27 am

Krynn found herself back in her room with her door locked. The large area where a pool might have been in a love chamber was where the lamia shifted and curled up. She turned off two of her dim heat lamps. Krynn welcomed the cold for now, as it helped her think. She heard people causing a quiet commotion about Rajin's actions to get to the phone but she did nothing but lay across her own tail in a little pile plopped right in the middle of her room. She wasn't nearly as concerned as before. To her, she was nothing else but a Zmeya. There was no way Rajin or anyone else was going to change that.

pramheda

Fox

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:04 am
The phone in Rajin's hand was ringing. the sound's buzzing in his ear between those short intervals was torture. All the ifrit wanted was someone to pick up. Even if it was the maid, that would be fine. Finally, after what felt like an eternity, someone picked up. It was his mother...of all people. "Hello?" The mother fire genie spoke in her native tongue. "Hi mom." Rajin spoke with an obvious tone of regret. "Oh Raj." Raj was the name Rajin's mother called him by when speaking normally. Raji was for the rare moments when she was happy with the boy. "Hello. How are you? Why are you calling now? How come you haven't call your father or I at all? What's this I hear about you starting fights at school?!" Rajin's mother continued with the unending questions that barraged Rajin's already tired mind. "Mom! Enough! I need some information." As the sound of her own son's voice would make her stop. "Don't use that tone with me young man. I had carry you for nine months for that ungrateful father of yours. You had better show some respect." It almost seemed like there was nothing Rajin could do that would shut his mother up for just a second. The ifrit finally decided to pull out the big guns. "I might have gotten married by accident!" The boy yelled into the phone. Finally, there was a moment of silence. "To whom? She had better be good." Rajin groaning could be head over the phone. The ifrit swallowed hard as he tried to pronounce her name. "K-k-krynn...Zzzzzzmmeya.." If Rajin could see if his mother's face, now, it would be one that he hadn't seen in...ever perhaps. "Say that one more time, please Raji." For once, Rajin's sounded almost affectionate and full of excitement. This was confirmed by his mother using her pet name for the young ifrit. "Krynn Zmeya." It was at that point the ifrit was sure the phone had hit the floor, because he could only hear his mother in the distance. "Hello? Mom? Heeeellllooooo? Pick up! This is serious." All Rajin heard was what could possibly be his mother screaming with joy. "Oh for the love of..." The young ifrit's mother then came, still screaming and giggling a like school girl. "Raji I'm so proud of you! You couldn't have asked for a better wife and at your age! It's amazing! Wait til your father hears. Oh! We're going to have such plans. First we have to make things official and throw a party for the two of you and then..." Rajin was grinding his teeth trying to suffer through this mess his hardest. "MOM!" The fire genie screamed into the phone. "I don't want to marry her! It was a mistake. She grab my necklace and put it on without me knowing." Despite what would be bad news to any proud parent, Rajin's mother seemed to act like it was nothing. "Sorry, but as you know, once the necklace goes on it's not suppose to come off. After half an hour of wearing it, the woman recognized as your wife by the necklace and she can't go an hour without wearing it or the necklace flies back to her." Rajin's face sank to point of falling off as the sudden news made his self-esteem nose dive into nothing. This is was an absolute nightmare that he couldn't wake up from. The ifrit then looked down at that necklace in his hand. It was beginning to glow and tug on Rajin's hand. "No..." The ifrit whispered in a horrified voice. "Rajin, expect your father and I to be coming to your school. This such great news. We'll have to dinner with the Zmeyas." It seemed like there was no hope for the ifrit. His family were all on board for the union between their son and lamia. No escape. "We'll talk son Raji. Bye-bye!" There then a click as Rajin's mother hung up the phone on her side. the ifrit simple dropped the phone of his hand and fell to his knees, cursing whoever lived up above deciding the boy's destiny. It was a scream that could be heard throughout the school campus. It seemed his fate had been sealed. With the crushing realization, the necklace flew out of Rajin's hand and flew back to Krynn's dorm

(Finished! XD It's probably got a bunch of errors.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:54 pm

Through halls and stairs the necklace zipped. When it came into the snake's room, her hand flew out to stop it from crashing into her. She blinked as she held the necklace. Was this some sort of trick? Shedding her monster form, Krynn exited her room, locked the door, and began walking down the halls. She was dressed the same, minus the shoes. She wore none as she moved through the school to find Rajin and demand some sort of answer. She decided to follow where she heard the life-crippling scream. Had she known what her brother was doing, perhaps she wouldn't have been so eager to confront Rajin. Instead, she found the boy on his knees. "I gave the gaudy thing back. Keep it next time."

"Oh, I know.. such a nice match," Kor went on, propped up on his bed. He was talking into a cellphone, listening to his mother on the other end. Much like Rajin's, the lamia woman was pleased beyond belief.. and so thickly Russian it was almost hard to understand her. She was thrilled to have their daughter married off to such a powerful family, so similar in class and status! Kor laughed and spoke on and on with his mother, and the woman hopped off the phone to ring up Rajin's mother. The two women must meet!

pramheda

Fox

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:12 pm
Rajin was just about to have a tear roll down his cheek when the one person of all people appeared before him. He jerked his head, looking up at the lamia. She was still dressed in the clothes show worse when she decided to taunt him before Kor came announced that the two were now married. The ifrit slowly stood up, wishing to all on high that could take the infernal necklace back. "I can't." Rajin said in his most somber and regretful voice. "It's cursed." The ifrit even held out his hand for Krynn to put the necklace back in. Rajin just knew that as soon as she let go of it, it would zip right onto her neck and clap itself on.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games