Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Edible Creations 2 || Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

As Mizuki put on her display the only thing shiro could think of... was literally the fact that she was A, gorgeous, and B a gi-freaking-gantic flirt. As she took the ryo and left he pinched the bridge of his nose with a sigh. Taking a deep drag from hsi smoke he rubbed his forehead with the palm of his hand,"Thats one hell of a dangerous woman. Almost feel sorry for Natsumi, almost."

Turning his attention to Tosa he listened rather intently to the squids counter and council. Once he was finished he nodded simply,"The choice is your who you put in charge of the squad but I do want you to know, the mission is on your head. As far as Unki-nee is concerned.. I will say this only once, and you can tell her I said it. If something happens to her on this trip and those squids turn out to be not as friendly as you say, I will be making calamari out of them myself. The lives of my shinobi far and wide exceed the value of ANY trade or relations with the minor settlements in the area." Taking another drag he continued,"Tosa I care about the safety of your family because you are my friend personally. But officially as a kage, I cannot allow any losses on this one. Be careful on the road down to the bay. You can find a small frigate down there that can take you where you need to go. Get this done and get back as quick as you can. I will need you all soon." Taking a full drag of his smoke he exhaled it slowly and let his eyes meet his friends,"Its time we start hitting back." Rising to his feet he left a small stack of ryo onto the table,"Be safe Tosa. I am counting on you." With that he hopped over the railing and headed into the village.
                                                    ▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                    > Chakra : : 590 / / 590 x > Stamina : : 510 / / 510 x > AC : : 49700 x > Ryo : : 7700 xxx
                                                    > Blood Spec x > Byakuganx > Kumo x > B-rank Raikage xxxxxxxxx

{ Stats and Stat Bonuses }
                                                        Current Stats
                                                          Speed: N/A [ +0 ] xx Strength: N/A [ +0 ] xx Relfex: N/A [ +0 ] xx Fortitude: N/A [ +0 ]

Current Bonuses
                                                          None Currently

{ Missions + Current Objectives }
                                                        Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                          - Objectives
                                                          - Go
                                                          - Here

{ Jutsu Learned or Used }
                                                        > Justu Name [ Jutsu Rank ]
                                                          Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

NecroPlant

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:49 pm

User ImageUser Image
  • boo boo booBLOOP_ BLoOp_ bLoOp
    ´¯`·.¸¸.->Tōsokurui Ashikoki Hojo <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.
    pup pup pup´¯`·.¸¸.->I'm not squidding around here...<-.¸¸.·´¯`·. 
    pup pup pupNothing is ever just black and white.

~Current Theme Music~:Buoyant Boogie- Splatoon 2

As Shiro took his leave Toso looked out to the doorway. Then to the counter with the margarita he had stopped him from drinking. "Hitting back?" He'd mumble to himself without a bloop as his brow furrowed. Hm, Shiro was right. Tests of courage were certainly trumped by the protecting of one another lives. The squid made a dismissive gesture to himself. "I guess I can't be useless after all bloop." Toso's inner machinations were thus interrupted by a female server. "You gonna drink that?" Toso bringing his attention forward simply shook his head. Sigh, just buying alcohol to keep appearances huh? Don't mind if I help myself. Taking the place of Shiro's seat she'd cross one leg over the other imbibe the drink and dangle one of her shoes showing visible exhaustion. It seemed she was on break to be this lax. "It's been pretty hectic today we've been short staffed and my feet are killing me."

Toso simply nodded in affirmation. Ready to make his departure but as he stood the waitress stopped him with a few more words. "Hey I couldn't help but notice those tentacles of yours. They'd come in pretty handy for busing tables." "Ah, Indeed they would all things considered bloop. I should.." interrupted mid speech as the waitresses cheeks grew rosy "Okay I'm going to level with you. How bout you help us out today...pleeeeeeeeeeease. For me? No, for your village." A bead of sweat formed on Toso's forehead. So would begin the squids shift as a worker for Edible Creations. After getting fitted for a uniform and placing his battlements in a storage it was time for work.

First order of business as the waitress directed the man was collecting the dishes. Quite a number of them had amassed and like some sort of drill instructor or similarly dominatrix she instructed the squid man to start collection. Tentacles a flying what were formerly dirty tables would be cleaned and ready for future use. Whilst at the same as instructed he laid out new silverware and cutlery. "Wow hey, you're pretty good at this. Way better than I expected. I hardly have to do any..I er Good job yeah!" Praise that only made the squid feel hollow but as far as food preparation went setting tables was like setting a stage. It would be now that a rush of people started to come in. Groups of laughing folks. ""Time for the happy hours! I'll handle the guests you go see if the cook needs anything kay." "Ah yes, er bloop." [Kitchen Preparation 3/3] D

In the Kitchen the smell of smoke began to waft through the air. Grilling was occurring on the stove top and the smell of frying with the sounds of boiling. Toso would be addressed by the chef and asked one thing. "Can you cook" In response though somewhat hesitantly "I'd like to say I dab.." Not letting him finish his sentence the Chef tossed the man an apron and laughed heartily. "WELL LETS GET A COOKIN! The noodles! Ya need to strain them noodles, peel me some taters, and tenderize that sirloin! Git it, got it good! Gonna be a long night!"

First things first. Straining them noodles. Toso would use his tentacles to open on of the many drawers searching for a strainer. Before he'd get yelled at. WHATS TAKIN YA! "I, bloop , the straine.." Use yer head boyo ain't got time ta be lookin round! Actually shocked Toso did come to the realization of something. This wasn't his kitchen. More importantly this was an eatery where time was of the essence. Nodding hurriedly Toso would pick up his pace. Instead of a strainer he found something similar. A mesh like spatula with small holes. He would utilize this to drain the water hurriedly and present the ingredients to the chef who would take its contents to create a ramen dish.

Moving down the list of things to do Toso approached a sack of potatoes. How would he approach this situation? Peeling was more intricate than cutting, quickly he would search for a peeler, them remember the words 'ain't got time ta be lookin round.' Toso would then simply grab the nearest knife and begin his work. Suffice to say his use of cutlery was improving. This...pressure the kitchen was producing, it felt like the make or break situation of a fight...it was almost intoxicating. "I'll take them off your hands you keep peeling." Words coming from the sous chef nearby. Toso did as he was told and to a degree rather well at that. However, he felt things could be made faster.

Finally a collection of prime cuts would make themselves present in front of the squid being reeled in. Having multi-tasked while peeling using his tentacles to search he'd found two meat tenderizers. This was it Toso had finally got into the rhythm of the kitchens pace. Tentacle would grip a slab of meat the other two would pound while his real hand remained peeling. He had produced an efficient method of getting two things done at once. "ATA BOY!" The main chef and sou chef looking rather impressed with the squids technique. Suffice to say there was certainly an advantage to having a man with multiple limbs in the kitchen. [Food Preparation D 4/4]

This process continued almost in a rhythm before suddenly the waitress from earlier swung open the door announcing something. "They're here."Figures right when I send him out to lunch. Aye squiddo! You're my temporary sous chef." Toso blinked twice having ceased the beating of the meat. He would approach the executive chef with a blank expression. "Listen up this group is picky so Ima need you make sure everything comes together alright." The chef seemed to be putting a lot of his trust in the squid. Whoever these people were they were important to some degree. Important enough that Toso could see the concern in the Chefs eyes. "Just do as I say." With a nod Toso agreed
                                                                  The first order. Charbroiled steak, sauteed onion, chives, sour cream. The order itself was simple enough but the requirements asked were extraneous. The steak required being cooked with Katon. Something the head chef would take into his own hands right after asking Toso his natures. After telling him it was wind and water he seemed relieved. The chives and onions were to be cut with wind chakra, nothing else, not knives. Toso found this request ridiculous but the customer was always right. The same had to be done with the chives and finally the sour cream would have to be whipped with a trace amount of cinnamon. Who does that. However, Toso came to a realization. There are multiple methods one can cook and one wasn't simply limited to their hands alone.

The second order came in. Pasta with the note 'surprise me'. The chef looked at his ticket and frowned. "I trust you can make pasta squiddo. Just make em spaghetti or something. I'm leaving this to you while I handle this monster." The chef would begin the tasking process of his dish while Toso would begin his. Pasta, simple enough, but what could he do that could make it all the more than just a plain bunch of noodles? Toso would acquire the ingredients. He'd set the water to boil and slowly stir as he began the process of potential ideas. What was he good at...

That was it! Seafood. Toso whilst the pasta was cooking headed into the freezer where in he would acquire scallops and shrimp. His tentacles shot out reaching for oil and salt. Garlic, red pepper, black pepper, tomatoes, wine, parsley. Toso would cook the seafood separately to pair with the pasta and then when it was all complete he began to dish it. There is was a beautiful seafood pasta...but something was missing. It still seemed lacking in a zing. Toso's colorblindness didn't help him here, the lightness of the pasta simply did not contrast well in his opinion. Then another idea. A deep inhale and out of his mouth ink. The pasta was now a squid ink pasta...but in this moment the chef turned around. "What the ell! What is wrong with you! Did you just...spit in a customers food." "WHERES MY FOOD OLD MAN!" A resounding shout from outside. A vein of anger on the head chefs forehead.

The chef would take Toso's dish. He did so in spite as he wouldn't mind spitting in the mans food himself. "You aren't off the hook yet squiddo." A look of surprise on Toso's face had he truly ruined his otherwise perfectly find dish...suddenly a resounding DELICIOUS! Rang out from the lobby. Bustle of excitement and interest outside. The head chef would come back into the kitchen with a look somewhat apologetic. "Well that was a surprise...hope you got more in ya squiddo cause we got more orders of that black pasta you made."
                                                                  A look of genuine happiness came across his face. The feeling one gets from being complimented about their cooking. The intoxicating tempo of the kitchen. Perhaps he'd consider working full time. Adding a new dish to edible creations menu. [Flavor Pairing 5/5 B]

The Rest of the night Toso would be making ink for future storage and assisting in the executive chefs preparation of the seafood pasta. Over the course of the night the head chef would teach Toso a variety of things about cooking and cooking methods. When things finally slowed down the chef would additionally impart this knowledge about the various things that could done to foods to improve their quality and for surprising customers. Needless to say on top of this Toso was offered a position to work whenever he was free if he was truly passionate about cooking.

The first lesson was about cooking with Suiton. If you can manage to manipulate the pressure of the water you can bring the water to a boil much faster than using traditional heat. It as also to be noted that doing this though will ruin a lot of stock flavors. The importance of stock was also mentioned in this lesson. Using bones of old meat, the remains of vegetables, none of it should go to waste. Stock can open up a whole new gateway to different kinds of flavors.

The next lesson Toso would learn while prepping would be the chefs personal opinion on cooking. For quicker meals using Raiton chakra would produce similar effects to instant heating food. Good for a quick meal but nothing, cuisine. Also included was his opinion on cooking with Katon. Managing one's chakra control was essential. As just like a stove one could easily burn food. Of course Toso kind of tuned this one out seeing as neither of these natures correlated with him. But maybe it would be helpful in informing another chef who shared these natures.

Finally the last lesson as he was cleaning up with the crew was wind chakra and it's implements. Primarily it's seen as a cutting tool but it can be used to manipulate seasonings and the scents of food. Overall he mentioned that fuuton chakra in his opinion was the most versatile. It could be used for stirring and said stirring could achieve levels typical items used for cooking couldn't achieve. Toso absorbed this information and while he felt manipulated by the waitress earlier at first it seemed she knew all along that this type of career would suit the squid.

Finally when all was said and done. Toso would utilize the techniques he was taught to produce one final dish. The dish in question was one order of premium seafood pasta. Finally he would present it to the chef. Who still seemed questionable about eating food that was spat upon. " "Hooooooooooooooey. That's good." He would give Toso a pleasant slap on the back. For all it was worth Toso was exhausted. But getting the affirmation from a great chef comforted him. Now, it was time, there was work to be done. It was to gather the squad, and Shiro's offer of a ship would be a great help. [Flavor Pairing B 5/5]

Chakra:445/445❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:430/430❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition: /0,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo: (Claimed/Unclaimed) 2200/2200 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:6050/6050

De-Buffs:

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Buffs<-.¸¸.·´❞

○ Jiyūgata Senpū Passive: Reflex Bonus: 0.5
                                                                  ○ Jiyūgata Senpū Passive: Speed Bonus: 0.5
                                                                  ❞ ·.¸¸.->Passives<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  • Kanboku(Formless Style) Post reduction +2 > B +3 > C
                                                                  • Kanboku(Ink Based Chakra Cost) Reduced by ½ to a minimum of 5
                                                                  • Art of the Bloop: Ink & Brush Based Techniques Cost [10] less to cast
                                                                  • Art of the Bloop: Every other Technique Costs [5] more to cast
                                                                  • Santa's Knowledge 2: Ninjutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Class Bukijutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Class Bloodline Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Squid At Heart: Post Reduction +1 For Hojo Clan Inking Methods/Blends
                                                                  • Multi-Jointed: Can contort body seamlessly for disturbing outcomes.
                                                                  • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

❞ ·.¸¸.->Disciplines<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  •Blood Bender: User receives an additional 3 custom bloodline techniques. To clarify, these are custom techniques that must involve and utilize the character's bloodline. +1 Locked Formless Slot

•Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at genin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

❞ ·.¸¸.-Techniques Used<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ Many Arms of the Squid
                                                                  As the Hojo cultivated and developed the realization that multiple crude arms could instead prove just as an effective tool for preserving their extensible limbs came to light. However these extra limbs were intentionally made imperfect as they were easier and less excruciating to produce. They bear even more of a resemblance to their pacted brethren in the sense that limbs produced this way do not have digits and are instead nubs not unlike tentacles.
                                                                  • This Technique can be trained up only to the user's maximum body rank.
                                                                  It can then be retrained at each body rank increase the number of limbs.
                                                                  • Each Rank of [ Many Arms of the Squid ] confers an extra appendage that may extend from one's back, sides, or neck. The appendage is retractable capable of hiding within the body and may extend up to 10 yards away from the body. This appendage however, cannot form hand signs.
                                                                  • If an appendage is lost, the only way to recover it is with the Hojo technique [ Arms of the Squid ] which makes them just as precious as one's current limbs.
                                                                  • The appendages for the most part can be considered tentacles, these appendages feel pain as any other appendage, these appendages have a unique benefit of being treated as [ Whips ] for whip oriented Bukijutsu.
                                                                  • These appendages are severely disadvantaged using taijutsu that requires, hands, fists, or great feats of physical strength resulting in [-2 Rank Detriment] to the technique it's used in conjunction with.
                                                                  • Using these appendages with Taijutsu that grapple confers a [+1 Rank Bonus] to the grapple and sustaining the grapple.
                                                                  • These appendages can be used in conjunction with Hojo clan [ Sticky Fingers ]

❞ ·.¸¸.->Equipment<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  ~Head~
                                                                  ΦUzumaki Mask: Giant Squid: Soft Physical C / Hard Physical C
                                                                  ~Hands~
                                                                  ΦRight Ring Finger: Sumi-Bozu
                                                                  ~Left Sleeve *Arsenal of the Sleight of Hand*
                                                                  Φ Wire 30 Yards
                                                                  Φ Suiton Brush
                                                                  Φ 2x X-ray lenses [In Case]
                                                                  Φ 2x Night lenses [In Case]
                                                                  Φ 2x Light Diffraction Lenses [Equipped]
                                                                  ~Right Sleeve *Arsenal of the Sleight of Hand*
                                                                  Φ General Brush
                                                                  Φ Empty Expansion Atlases [3]
                                                                  ~Waist~
                                                                  Φ Belt of Assorted Inks contained in flasks
                                                                  ~Back~
                                                                  Φ Modoro Gumo
                                                                  Φ Jonin Scroll x2:
                                                                  1-[Contents]: [Food] Vegetables, common [x3]
                                                                  [Food] Meat, common [x1]
                                                                  Canvas Tents [x2]
                                                                  2-[Contents]: N/A
                                                                  ~Feet~
                                                                  Φ Silent Soles

❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ Hojo Clan Ink can only be removed with hot water.
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Brush: Rank A
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Mental: Rank B
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Physical: Rank C
                                                                  Φ 5' 9/175.3 cm : 172lbs/78 kg : A.k.A~Monochrome Squid

Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Azeiel The Risen

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
    • Beta Citizen 0
    • Beta Gaian 0
    • Beta Contributor 0
    PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:57 pm
    User Image After parting ways with Kaneo, Mizuki felt refreshed and thoroughly satisfied with life. He was quite good at making her feel that way. At any rate it was time to indulge in another long time passion of hers, cooking. It always had given a sense of purpose and after stressful missions well it was a nice to relax the mind.

Making her way into the back EA2 Mizuki grabbed an apron and said hello to the head chef. She'd be helping out today and taking a couple a shifts. He of course was grateful for the help. [1/3] Shinobi ate a lot of food as it turned out. The first task Mizuki was assigned to was scrubbing dishes. Food didn't get served on thin air it seemed. [2/3] It wasn't shocking that she'd have to start out on the bottom. That was where she was born, and so the woman was used to it. Sponge in hand she got to work. [3/3] [ Kitchen Preparation ]

A small amount of soap applied was enough. Add in a little water. Bam instant bubbles. [1/3] To make things even a little easier, she upped the pH of the soap a little. That'd give it a nice cleaning kick in the a**. Dirt would be no match for this kunoichi. [2/3] With circular motions she scrubbed away the grime of left over food from plates and bowls. Each one cleaned of extra crud was added to a dishwasher wrack. When it was full she'd hit on and watch it rapidly sanitize the eating ware. [3/3] [ Kitchen Preparation ]

Though the work was rather monotonous it allowed her time to think. Mizuki also got plenty of time to simply zone out and think of nothing too. While it was rather intensive work, the mental component was very high. [1/3] In that way she could let her mind go on autopilot while she made some extra ryo. Besides the work didn't really bother her. If she was gonna cook ramen, then her place in the kitchen needed to be earned. [2/3] With that in mind she continued working rather diligently. When all the eating plates were clean it was time to clean the utensils and cookware. That'd give her a good chance to what the establishment liked to use. [3/3] [ Kitchen Preparation ]

There were a lot of knives that needed washing. They were definitely rather sharp so the woman had to pay a little more attention now. Otherwise she'd accidentally cut herself. [1/3] Not like she couldn't heal herself but that was definitely not the point. Bleeding on anything in the kitchen was never good. At best it was unprofessional. [2/3] So losing focus on washing the knives was not an option. Slowly they too became clean and ready for use again. Running the washer once more she was able to move onto another task. [3/3] [ Kitchen Preparation ]

Suddenly the head chef came over and grabbed her attention. One of the chefs had spilled a dish all over a counter top. Mizuki was of course to clean it up. [1/3] Acknowledging him with a smile she quickly grabbed a rag and an empty pale. The contents of the food were quickly swept into the pale. Then she got to washing the counter's surface. [2/3] Following that she applied some soap and got to scrubbing. Next she'd wash away the soap. Finally she dried off the counter top. [3/3] [ Kitchen Preparation ]

Apparently her effort and attitude had rubbed off on the head chef. He walked over and gave Mizuki a pat on the back before exchanging words with her. Apparently he was going to make the a*****e that spilled his dish wash dishes. [1/4] She was being upgraded to food prep. Giving her a station he quickly pointed out where the different cooking utensils and containers were location. Then her gave her a quick tour. [2/4] When that was all down she was brought back to her station and given a list of instructions written out on a piece of paper. Nothing too fancy but she'd be prepping everything needed to for a shredded duck soup. Her eyes scanned over the ingredient list to figure out what she'd need to do. [3/4] Onions, pickled bok choy, ginger, duck, soy sauce, and celery. With the knowledge of what she needed Mizuki was quick on her feet but careful. Didn't want to cause an accident after all. [4/4] [ Food Preparation ]

With her skills as a ninja it wasn't too hard to avoid running into the other kitchen workers. Quickly she acquired all the things she needed. Bringing them back to her station she started laying them out in an organized fashion. [1/4] This was the first part of mise en place. Following that she'd start with her veggies so as to avoid cross contamination. Taking a knife she cut the onion in half. One half was then cut into quarter chunks. [2/4] Those were then set aside for later. Following that she set about dicing the rest of the onion. Chop-chop-chop went her knife. [3/4] Soon it was finely chopped into tiny bits. She placed those into a bowl where other ingredients would be placed. Apparently there were two parts to this soup. [4/4] [ Food Preparation ]

Continuing she grabbed the ginger root and a peeler. First she broke off a two inch section. Then she used the broad side of her knife to crack it. [1/4] The cracked ginger was set aside to sit with the onion chunks. Then breaking off a smaller chunk of about one inch, she looked to peel it. Once that was done she finely sliced the peeled the ginger. [2/4] The peeled ginger was then added to the onion chunks. After that she needed to chop up the pickled greens. After cutting about 3 cups worth she added it to the bowl. [3/4] Following that she stripped the leaves from the celery. Once it was clear she chopped up about two cups of the stalk. Mizuki was definitely forgetting something. [4/4] [ Food Preparation ]

Oh right, she needed two eggs. Quickly heading to the fridge she gabbed a pair and made her way back. Cracking them open she poured the contents into a small mixing bowl. [1/4] The recipe called for them to be thoroughly mixed. As such Mizuki made sure to entirely mix the yellow and white parts. Soon became a nice light yellow mixture. [2/4] Leaving the leaves to the side, she was now ready for the duck. That had to be skinned. Taking a rather sharp knife into hand she began to cut fatty skin from the meat. [3/4] It was shockingly difficult actually. Still it didn't take terrible long for her to separate the two. The fat would be discarded while the meat sat ready. [4/4] [ Food Preparation ]

All that was left to do now was to get the attention of the head chef. Mise en place had been achieved and the food was ready to be cooked up. The man strode over and smiled at her efforts. [1/4] He was quick to comment of her quick learning and effort. As a reward he wanted her to watch the next portion of the meal. See the broth had to be made, the duck shredded, and the other ingredients stir fried before it was really ready. [2/4] The duck meat, quartered onion, and cracked ginger were added to a pot of steaming water. Then the man added the egg mixture to a frying pan. In a matter of seconds it was quickly cooked into a solid. [3/4] He then had Mizuki prep it for the next step by breaking up the egg pancake. The bowl of other ingredients was then added along with some soy sauce. He fried up all of that and set it aside. Eventually when the broth was ready he had Mizuki strain out all the materials in it and toss everything but the duck meat. Then she was given the chance to shred it and add it back to the soup. The stir fried ingredients were then also added back in. Finally the celery leaves were added. [4/4] [ Food Preparation ]

As it turned out the food was actually for her. Having seen how diligently the woman worked, the head chef had decided to give her a little something nice. A result Mizuki walked away with a nice bowl of shredded duck soup. It smelled great and would probably hit the spot after she did some training. [exit]
    ""

◆¦ CHAKRAx 695/ 695 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 295/ 295 x ◆¦ RYOx 6,150 x ◆¦ ACx 15,825
    ◆¦ SENSOR / MEDICx ◆¦ B-RANK x ◆¦ GENINx ◆¦ KUMOGAKUREx
    xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
        Mission Title [ Rank ]
        Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
        Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
        Mission Details

◆¦ Passives
        Learning Nin, gen, and eseijutsu require 3 post less.
        Slight penalty to strength
        Immune to Frostbite
        Mist Vision

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games