Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[CLASS] Most Potent Potions (END PG. 22!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Pales rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:15 pm
Kettil glanced over at Hel and then stuck out his tongue at her, "Not funny."

Especially now. He started to wonder if he should try to get someone with fire breath to sneeze on the potion...

TEMP: 55

Quote:
6: Is it cold in here, or is that just you? Wait, nope, it's just you. -5 degrees.

...Now you're just being mean, dice. I mean seriously.

Lucyal

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:16 pm
“Because he is a complete and utter douchebag who deserves it! AND JUST THINKING ABOUT HIM MISTREATING YOU PISSES ME OFF!” Hel threw her arms into the air in exclamation. She was pretty much coasting now and killing time since her potion was cooking at the right temperature.  

Lucyal
Crew

Bittiface rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:17 pm
"Ah! No, he never mistreated me! That would entail actually paying attention to me!" Because that was better.

Mot... your.... potion..

Quote:
Mot
Starting Temp: 90 - 10 = 80
10: You accidentally add the wrong ingredient at the wrong time. Oops. -10 degrees.
Wolfs Bane Main Ingredient
Kirinni Bones
Dragon Scales

Pales rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:18 pm
Out of desperation he started adding things to the potion hoping that it would improve the temperature somehow.

Maybe.

It seemed to be working.

"HAH!"

TEMP: 65

Quote:
9: You are one fantastic ingredient-adder person. Just look at you go with all that precision! +10 degrees.

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Pales rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:20 pm
He started dumping things into the potion, seemingly encouraged by the rise in temperature.

Was he learning something? Yes. When in doubt just dump everything in and it gets better.

TEMP: 70

Quote:
8: You just sorta toss your ingredients in, but it seems to work anyway. +5 degrees.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:23 pm
“So funny, Kettil, so funny! You should chill, ya?” She then batted her lashes at the Muut, and looked over at Mot.

“I still want to punch his face…oh…speaking of your parents…I would still motorboat your mother, okay? She looks just like Mac, but with a rack!” The reaper informed him gleefully.

Bittiface

Pales

Lucyal
Crew

Bittiface rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:24 pm
"EW!!!!"

Mot accidentally dumped random ingrediants into the pot, somehow making it better.

"EW EW EW EW NO HEL NO! BAD HEL! GROSS! Do NOT say such horrible things about my Mother! Uuuuggggh eeeew I want to puke very badly..."

Quote:
Mot
Temp: 80 + 10 = 90
9: You are one fantastic ingredient-adder person. Just look at you go with all that precision! +10 degrees.
Kirinni Bones
Dragon Scales

Pales rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:24 pm
"Sounds like you're the one that should chill, Miss Motorboat Queen." Kettil retorted. That's right. He heard you.

Kettil then got distracted by something else shiny....

The temperature dipped down again just to spite him.

TEMP: 60

Quote:
4: You get severely distracted by something shiny. Oops. -10 degrees.

Lucyal

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:31 pm
"Be 'ice, Kettil." Hel shot back at him.

Hel just laughed loudly. “But you know it is true!” She cried. “Since you are related, ah! I will never be able to un-see now, ahahaha!” She then broke down into another fit of laughter. “I want to meet your mother!” She then made motions like she was grasping something with her hands.

Hello Mrs. O’Boyohovroomvroomvroom~”

Why was Mot still friends with her?

Bittiface

Pales

PhiferWolf rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:33 pm
After 10 attempts, the temperature wasn't going any higher at this point, and was clearly only going in the wrong direction. Now at a measly 50 degree temperature, halfway away from the 100 degree that Professor Z had wanted, Uru simply glowered at the mere bubbling kettle and the ingredients inside. This was surely not his strongest suit. Sure he could produce cold fire and his body could melt an igloo, but apparently this kettle pot was a big, middle digit to his efforts of being a good student.

"Tus... od..." he muttered beneath his breath.

Quote:
Tenth attempt, could not reach 100-110

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Pales rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:33 pm
Speaking of being ice...

Kettil just sort of threw up his arms and waited to see if it would correct itself overtime. He looked over at Hel, "You should really wait and have his mother snowed by your awesomness before you stick your face in like that."

Look Mot! Kettil is helping. So helpful.

TEMP: 65

Quote:
6: Is it cold in here, or is that just you? Wait, nope, it's just you. -5 degrees.

Lucyal

Bittiface

Bittiface rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:34 pm
"HEL!!" Mot shrieked, "That is SO innapropriate! Stop it!" The tall reaper pleaded with a whine in his raspy voice.

He tried to ignore her antics, and delicately focused on school work.

Quote:
Mot
Temp: 90 + 5 = 95
5: You are very delicate in your handling of the ingredients, which means you did a great job in adding them carefully. +5 degrees.
Kirinni Bones
Dragon Scales

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:39 pm
Hel just couldn’t help it anymore. She face planted onto her table and just laughed. Between Kettil helping her with puns about Mot’s mother…and then Mot’s raspy voice going high pitched, well, she couldn’t help it. Maybe it was a good thing she was too busy laughing, since now she couldn’t say anything else.

Bittiface

Pales

Blade Kuroda rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:59 pm
Shun didn't seem to be impressed as he tossed in a few things.

"And what would you do if I don't stop?" he asked before glancing towards Mot, who seemed to be struggling a bit.

Temp: 80
Lucyal
Bittiface

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:30 pm
"I might have to poke your other eye out!"

Of course Hel would never do that though...she was kidding. She really was. Really, really this time.

Blade Kuroda

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games