Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Valkyrie (Open/Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good or Evil
  Good
  Evil
  GOLDZ!!
View Results

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:54 pm
"I'm... sorry..." She muttered, looking down. 'I'm surprised that the demon lord would go out of his way to kill dwarfs. What exactly was he doing?' She wondered, but knew better then to ask such a question. She simply gave him a nod as if she understood.

Victor Markov

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:02 pm
The Lord of Darkness finally appeared out of the shadows. "Well, that was certainly touching. Perhaps you two can put on a play to entertain me and my servants" he chuckled while wiping a mock tear from his eye with a handkerchief. "I was hoping to use that creature in my army, but unfortunately you sent it away. Oh well. Hello again, little puppet."  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:07 pm
Fiona turned pale as his vampire servants surrounded her. "Um... hi..." She muttered at him as his servants drew closer. She looked between him and the vampires as they stood between her and the dwarf, trying to cut her off while ignoring him. "C-can I help you?" She asked politely with a stutter.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:14 pm
"Yes, I was wondering why that dragon creature was clawing at the cave entrance outside before it died. Then I sensed your valkyrie magic happening in here, so I decided to do a little snooping. What can I say? I'm a curious being" Berith said. He then looked at the dwarf. "So who's your small friend?" he asked in a cold manner.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:23 pm
"F-friend uh... I fell asleep in a burnt tower in town. He took pity on me and carried me in his cart." She replied honestly, trying to dissuade him from taking too much interest in the dwarf. If she was going to be taken, she wanted to spare as many lives as possible. "But I don't understand. Why did you put a reward on my head? I didn't think you held a particular interest in specific people."

"Of course he didn't. Why would he bother when we can kill you so easily. It was that b*****d Odin claiming that put out the reward to protect his own name." One of the vampires replied.

"I knew it..." She sighed with a frown.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:37 pm
lil_lollypop1

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

"He was looking for slaves for his army. Weapons smiths and the like. We dwarves do not like serving anyone, but after he killed mine entire family and all mine friends and neighbors, I joined Odin's side and forged his armor and enchanted it with two different enchantments. One grants him invinvibility and the other I already told you about." Alistyre said before the dark lord emerged from the darkness and the dwarf formed a large hand cannon out of the fang of fenrir and said "you should know me, b*****d. You killed mine daughter and mine wife. Vengance will me mine in due time. For it will not be this day. And these mines are already clamed by a lone dwarf. And I am the last of mine clan, so that makes me king under this mountain or should I say king of the mines."  

Victor Markov

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:03 pm
"You dwarfs really are a resistant lot. Well, I'll make sure to send you to where your family is. If you won't work for me, then you certainly won't be working for Odin" Berith said, as he formed a ball of circling dark energy in his hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:10 pm
lil_lollypop1

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

"Not work for Odin? I think you're a little late on that." Alistyre said as he showed his left gauntlet to the dark king, letting the seal of Odin shine in the light on the back of the metal glove "I already work for him and he for me. And I had him put an enchantment of protection on me from your power the moment he put the armor I made for him on. Any vampires feel like having a taste of mine weapon?" The dwarf was bluffing and he hoped that the man before him would believe it.  

Victor Markov

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:25 am
He was letting her go? Not one to look a gift horse in the mouth Fredrika jumped over the side of the cart, stumbling her way across the hall, her legs refusing to cooperate with their sudden use. At a distance watching Wagner grow scales had been uncomfortable but up close it looked down right horrific, she would be surprised if he turned out to be some sort of demonic dragon....

Sliding through one of the larger holes in the ruin doors the mechanic pressed her back against the ancient wood, rubbing at the raw ring of skin that now lined her wrists. Did he think being a human was that easy?

"You think you've had a bad day? Try findin' out your village is apparently full of dragon cult worshiping nut jobs!" She had no idea if Wagner could hear her, even with the echo of the partially destroyed ruins her voice was a small whisper on the wind.

"We get use as food and you get hunted in retaliation, what's so unfair about that! You see us as nothing more than cattle so why should we see you any differently...for a wise race you sure produce a bunch of stubborn idiots" slamming her foot into the door she couldn't help but feel a little jaded about the dragon kings pain, after all she was being punished for something he had done.

"And don't presume I'm a virgin....." It was a pointless fact to dispute but she was feeling petty enough to try. Anger finally spent Fredrika scurried off down the mountain pathway, picking her way carefully across the fissures and cracks, hopefully there would be a decent enough cave with in the rock to avoid Wagner if he did decided to make his wrath known.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:50 am
Fiona tried to signal him to stop. She was trying to save him, but he was so taken by his rage that he didn't seem to be thinking strait. 'He's going to kill him...' She thought. 'Not again... Please not again...' She thought as the vampires laughed at the dwarf. "Don't do it!" She told the dwarf. "I told you his powers shattered the light swords!"

"I think that's enough from you. Your friend dug his own grave." A vampire said, grabbing her from behind as she began to choke, struggling to breath. "My Lord, shall I put her to sleep?" The vampire asked.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Victor Markov

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:57 am
lil_lollypop1

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

"Oh, I got my first customer." Alistyre said as he shot the vampire choking Fiona through the eye with a stake made from his aura "come on, you vampire scum I'll take you all on!" He challenged he then looked at Fiona and said "run you fool. And if I do die, bring me back from the grave."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:56 am
Victor Markov

"... Forgive me." She replied, turning to run. Two of the vampires turned to pursue her. As she ran down the corridor, she touched her pendent, putting her valkyrie armor back on. Instead of summoning her sword, she summoned a bow as she rushed towards the cave exit.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:00 am
snuggle89

((Sorry, replying now snuggs!))

Wagner said nothing, hearing her remarks. 'The idiot doesn't know her way out. She's about to walk back in here through the south door...' he thought, removing his pants as he turned back into his giant dragon form. 'Those 'dragon worshipers' will probably kill her when she gets back, as is customary of all refused sacrifices.' He thought as he curled around his pile of gold, trying to get comfortable.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:31 am
"A…door?" Fredrika turned back to look down the small canyon of rock that she had been following for a good ten minuets. Now that she thought about it the place did look suspiciously like a ruined corridor.

Lost, cold and currently facing death from nearly all directions she pressed her hands against the door, slowly easing it open. It was in much better condition than it's it's counterpart and took a little more force than she had first expected. With a final shove the door finally gave, cracking open just wide enough for her to slip through.

Spotting the large black mass that was Wagner she scrambled backwards, pushing herself behind a large chunk of debris. Minuets passed and when she heard no sign of the dragon moving she inched closer to the door's.

Running a hand through her hair Fredika wiggled her way back through the opening, it was warmer inside the ruined walls than it was outside and freezing to death was pretty low on her list of priorities….not that hanging around Wagner's lair would be any safer.

Gold shimmered, giving the room an eerie glow. Gems, swords and crows lay in great piles, some touching the ceiling others sagging slowly under their own weight. Picking her way across the floor, carefully keeping as far away from the dragon king as possible Fredrika couldn't help but wonder how much was collected here.

A dull white glint caught the woman's eye. "N-no way…" Her voice was soft as she shifted forward, crouching down to inspect the small chunk of metal
"Is that pure platinum.." The small block was grimy with age but there was no mistaking that soft shine on the dull grey surface.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:57 am
Wagner let out a low growl, his snout turned from behind her as if her were telling her not to touch his treasure.

snuggle89

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games