Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Nell's apartment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:27 pm
lovemusictot
User Image
If they don't see me...

((well he hates weakness, and when he sees it he want's to remove it from the world, espesaly if there a slave driver, dumb enough to buy him.))

Nell slowly got to her feet, then went to the kitchen and got a glass of water, then came back to Clara, she let the water slowly drip onto her back, then dumped the whole thing out on her back, she squatted down and hovered her hands over the girls back, she could feel a new pain, as if her skin was being pealed off, sliced deep and covered in salt all over her back, but it slowly started to shrink the area of the pain.

...Then i don't have to worry"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:44 pm
gecloud

{{XD little predicament}}
User Image

Clara gritted her teeth. " that hurts." She mumbles and " The floor." She wipes her face the pain in her back easing. " Thank you." She sighs and looks at the floor. He was just an evil man. She repeated to herself making her slowly more okay, plus Nell's help was calming although quiet. " God you had to rely on him?" She teases weakly.  

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:59 pm
lovemusictot
User Image
If they don't see me...

((yeah, haha, he's too dominint for most people.))

Nell had to be quiet as she concentrated on Clara's back, at least to the point she felt weak, and was on the border of passing out herself. "H-he... wasn't that.... way before." she said as she felt her head get light and had to stop trying to heal Clara's back. "I...I'm... sorry." she said only to pass out right ontop of Clara.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:34 am
gecloud

User Image

Clara looks at Nell hearing..something in her voice that sounded way off. She groans as the girl hits her back. She moves over and picks the girl up. " At least my back caught your fall." She murmurs and carries the female to the couch. She couldn't make it any further. She lays on the floor using a blanket o cover so Nell would faint again as to if she woke up first.  

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:33 pm
lovemusictot
User Image
If they don't see me...

Nell put up no problem when she was being moved from one spot to the next. She just needed a little time to recover as making use of her... skill drained her of all her energy. when she got up this time she was a little wobbly but she was fine enough to move, but her mind was still plaged with the thoughts of what had happened, she looked down at the figure on the floor and a soft smile covered her face. "She's a lot nicer when she's not attacking with words." she mumbled, she got up and was carefull to move around her. she went to the kitchen and got a glass of water once again but this time she drank it instead of emptying it on Clara like before.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:46 pm
gecloud

User Image

Clara wakes hearing the movement in the kitchen. She walks in the kitchen and smiles weakly. " God you scared me." She keeps the blanket around her. " You okay?" She looks at her throat it was red but not swollen.  

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:53 pm
lovemusictot
User Image
If they don't see me...

Nell jumped a little herself when she heard Clara, "Don't do that!" she squealed. that whole experiance made her a little jumpy now, well a little more then normal. "I... Don't... know." she admitted she knew her body was fine but her mind, who knew.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:56 pm
gecloud

User Image

Clara threw her hands up and stepped back. "im sorry." She looks down at the ground and walks away. She sits on the floor not sure what to do next. Nell wouldn't even exit the apartment drunk. She looks around for clues and see's the bag.  

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:03 pm
lovemusictot
User Image
If they don't see me...

Nell blinked as she looked to where Clara went with a sigh as she walked out to see her,

Inside the bag there was a key, a picture of a rather new sports car, and even a very short letter that read "not for birdy."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:06 pm
gecloud

User Image

Clover grabs the bag and rolls her eyes and tosses it to Nell. " Heads up." She crosses her arms and stretches out. The man got on her nerves. yet she didn't want to get pushed against a wall ever again.  

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:12 pm
lovemusictot
User Image
If they don't see me...

Nell had bad hand eye as she dropped it to the ground having to kneel down to pick it up. when she did she looked closly in shock dropping it again, "W-why?" she asked with a good bit of fear running through her voice.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:15 pm
gecloud

User Image

Clara looked atnell and helped her pick the key up. " relax?" She has a raised eyebrow and looks at Nelll. " I was just saying he left a key to a car, you don't have to use it." She looks at the female concerned. he was acting odd.  

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:20 pm
lovemusictot
User Image
If they don't see me...

Nell didn't seam to even want the key. "S-sorry." the girl said once more, she finaly decided to head back to the livingroom, though she looked as though she was watching the TV she looked towards the door every so often as well.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:24 pm
gecloud

User Image

Clara looks at Nell. " its okay, its my fault I should have gotten the door." She locks the door again. She stands by the door trying to make Nell feel better. She couldn't take all of the girls safety away.  

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:29 pm
lovemusictot
User Image
If they don't see me...

Nell was still looking blankely around, her mind still trashed, it was more and more noteable how hard it was for her to think, she didn't even feel safe in her own house anymore which was why she locked herself away to begin with.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games